It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle's talking again. *New*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but Bill's doing a lot of predictions. If you want to move it, feel free.

Part 1/3

Part 2/3

Part 3/3

Whether you believe this guy or not, he sure has some wild stuff to say.

He talks about chemtrails made out of barium which reflect H.A.A.R.P. for imaging. Never heard that one before.

You can flame this guy if you like, feel free, but it is some very deep stuff right here.

Anyway, you be the judge.

Edit to add all videos

[edit on 25-10-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
only just thru the first part and starting the second clip ..
kind of long-winded with lots of interruptions, but a good listen nevertheless
There's a picture starting to take shape (in my mind) about the current reality that is getting filled in bit by bit each time one of these people share their thoughts and insights.
very interesting
its like there is a mask of a gazillion sticky cobwebs covering my eyes and blocking my view, that are slowly being pulled away one by one each time I witness one of these interviews

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

The man predicts things that someone else has already predicited. He recites knowledge of things you can find at Prisonplanet.com. This man has nothing to offer that anyone spenind alot of time online has to offer.

Oh wait, that is not true. He does sell herbal remedies online. Who does not want to buy unregulated meds online from an ex doctor that lost his liscence for poisoning 3 people, 1 fatally. So that stuff is all him and all original.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

right, does not surprise me at all ..... the more I watch the more creepy feelings i get about him personally
red flags and alarms go off constantly
my original comment had more to do with the subject/information than him personally
i still think there is a picture of reality out there that is quite different from what i grew up with, and that is worth trying to discern.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Prisonplanet also have stolen from people too. How do you know where prison planet gets its info.

Theres is alot you do not know, about alex jones, so iwould not go there. He is just as big a con, as this guy.

On bill, he should stay away from dates, when will these people learn.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Prisonplanet also have stolen from people too. How do you know where prison planet gets its info.

Theres is alot you do not know, about alex jones, so iwould not go there. He is just as big a con, as this guy.

On bill, he should stay away from dates, when will these people learn.

Hey hey, calm down. I never said prisonplanet was to be trusted either. That was kind of the point. He copies info from a fraudulent website and presents it as his own, AFTER it has been published there. I was simply pointing out that this "great prophet" has not been able to predict or report and discuss anything revealing until after someone else has already served up the exact same crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

The man predicts things that someone else has already predicited. He recites knowledge of things you can find at Prisonplanet.com. This man has nothing to offer that anyone spenind alot of time online has to offer.

Oh wait, that is not true. He does sell herbal remedies online. Who does not want to buy unregulated meds online from an ex doctor that lost his liscence for poisoning 3 people, 1 fatally. So that stuff is all him and all original.

i have to say i hate you for this ridiculous attack on him.

man this guy has the most incredible stuff to share i have heard. if you dont understand the mouths, of people, are just a method to share the knowledge that is known by all. then well, thats fine, cos its perhaps a difficult concept to grasp.

but point is. he is saying it. and all together. and well, and interesting. and IT IS DEEP OP. AND I like it

i have stopped hating you.

now i hate myself for loving bill deagle. big teddy bear man thing him.

damn is that a rock or am i pleased my phon..?

out

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Wow, really. You hate me for speaking the truth about a man who has killed a person and seriously poisoned two others.

Look, if you lose your medical liscence because you are unqualified to practice, then you go online to sell unregulated meds, some in packages that are actually quite harmful when taken together...well that just seems a little shady if you ask me.

Hate me and love him all you want but if I killed anyone in my line of work and was stripped of my legal right to continue that work. I would feel pretty guilty and try to shy away from practices that might not only lead to that happening again, but pretty much guarantee it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

yea your right. i just had heard that ingaging in sensible discussion about someone who talks like bill deagle is just pointless.

do you konw what he talks about?

he doesnt talk.

he emits truth. sometimes badly

and yes he sometimes does other stuff badly, like eat right.

and not get sleep apnoea. but he dose emit truth. ok. in the form of sound waves

or that is, perceived sound noises.

do you see how pointless this is???

deagle is god, as are we all, just a different part of god. the one that is

now for Fs sake can we return to the void so I, or ONE can develop the next chapter of creation. cos this one is getting boring with all the dam internet, police, alex jones, male female, load of trash

dammit. i am conscious. ness. not a human being conciousness. we are one.

humans suck.

but also blow

duality

words. labels

point. less

made my ?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yes, I suppose the dead person he poisoned feels very much like they got the TRUTH. Maybe you should ask the other two that he poisoned how much truth they feel they got from him? Or maybe we should go back over his predictions that never came true? What truths exactly is he speaking?

If I say that the earth is round and that the sky is above our heads and I know 157 different breeds of aliens. Am I speakig the truth? I must be 2/3 of what i said is undeniable truth so I must be an honest man right? Forget the fact that as a Doctor, I killed people. Now I play one online!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed

yea your right. i just had heard that ingaging in sensible discussion about someone who talks like bill deagle is just pointless.

do you konw what he talks about?

he doesnt talk.

he emits truth. sometimes badly

and yes he sometimes does other stuff badly, like eat right.

and not get sleep apnoea. but he dose emit truth. ok. in the form of sound waves

or that is, perceived sound noises.

do you see how pointless this is???

deagle is god, as are we all, just a different part of god. the one that is

now for Fs sake can we return to the void so I, or ONE can develop the next chapter of creation. cos this one is getting boring with all the dam internet, police, alex jones, male female, load of trash

dammit. i am conscious. ness. not a human being conciousness. we are one.

humans suck.

but also blow

duality

words. labels

point. less

made my ?

Sorry, I should have waited before engaging with you. I did not realize from your first post that you were 'challenged.' Nevermind special buddy, you believe all you like. From reading your post above, I am sure now that your beliefs won't matter much from your nice safe little room in that place. Make sure you wear your helmet and don't drool too much. Bill Deagle is awesome. Just because he is a known fraud and proven liar, that is no reason to doubt him.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

i guess i didnt. but maybe we really like talking to ourselves. cos man, i dont disagree, infact i AGREE with what your saying. and i agree with deagle, and myself

once again. i just agree.

the guy deagle sat on an squashed whilst high on crack deserved it for saying he smelt bad, cos that axe he was using was the latest.

now do you see what im saying?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

the guy deagle sat on an squashed whilst high on crack deserved it for saying he smelt bad, cos that axe he was using was the latest.

Um, can I by a noun or two? I am only more confused and at this point seriously hope you are trying to make no sense. Of course, that was a great opportunity to show me all the truth Deagle has spoken, but instead I get an almost sentence about nothing? Wow, sure convinced me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

Um, can I by a noun or two? I am only more confused and at this point seriously hope you are trying to make no sense. Of course, that was a great opportunity to show me all the truth Deagle has spoken, but instead I get an almost sentence about nothing? Wow, sure convinced me.

brother, sister, friend, equal. whoever you so chooze to name yourself.

i think that you are too serious. for i to engage, in conversation with. and you are also incorrect, as i eloquently stated in Planck length inverse saturation metaphysics via language uk/slang/english.

that you need to lighten up and realise life is for fun. not proving points. as points are imaginary

good bye

[edit on 25-10-2008 by predisposed]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I kinda feel like I just got hit by a tornado and had sex at the same time. Neither was fun, I am tired, confused, a little violated. I really have no idead what you are talking about and I am not sure that I ever did. This thread sure has gotten weird fast.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I got through all three videos, and had a chance to ponder the message, and the messenger. Honestly, some of this stuff made me light headed and nauseous.

I expected much flaming, and welcome all opinions.

Here is my take for what it's worth. Is this fear mongering at it's finest? Or, is it a message we just can't comprehend or want to hear? Time will tell on this perticular point.

A while back, long before I heard of Bill Deagle, I made my own decision to let go of the idea of organized religon. In the end, I personally decided that it's just to much fear based. I do find it interesting that much of Bill's message is about that perticular issue.

Now I am faced with thinking for myself, and believing what my intuition tells me is true. That in itself if a catch 22. What if I believe it, and what if I'm wrong.

So this leaves me no choice but to keep an open mind to all sides. I try and gather as much information as I can, so when the truth does finally play out, maybe I will be able to understand what really happened.

If a prophet did show up today in a youtube world, wouldn't he/she be treated just like Bill Deagle is right now? I dare say yes.

Is, as he claims, Bill Deagle a prophet? I dare say, I don't have a freaking clue. If he is, he would be one with a very sketchy past.

I am weary of anyone that claims to have been so many places, held so many positions, and was at the heart of everything. That is a huge ego that needs to be heard. True spiritually requires letting go of egoic thinking, and evolving into an awareness being. I don't see that here. However, the stuff he speaks about is very deep, so at the very least, I will listen, but withhold a judgement at this time.

Flame on

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

If a prophet did show up today in a youtube world, wouldn't he/she be treated just like Bill Deagle is right now? I dare say yes.

Perhaps, but I guess that would kind of depend on whether or not that prophet also had such a huge public history of fraud and false predictions. Bill Deagle is not attacked just for what he says, it is for the fact that anything he says that has been worth hearing, he took from someone else anyway. He himself, has lied, killed, and purported frauds. That kind of casts a little light of doubt on someone who claims to be a prophet you know.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

All I can say about this Deagle character is that he is a real nut case... I dont know what happened to him.. but whoaa.. he is one of the biggest liars I have ever read about.. If you ask him.. he will tell you that he isnt God.. but if God wants anything done.. he comes to him. Pathetic really.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If this is the truth, then this is truely amazing, im speechless

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join