It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Staffers Pull Their Bogus Ohio Ballots As Both Parties Are Warned of Possible Misconduct

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

A Fox News affiliate broke this story? Should I say more?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A Fox News affiliate broke this story? That says so much for a fair and balanced analogy. It seems that as the McCain campaign sinks daily, Fox and any associate affiliate tries to make a story more than what it really is. For instance, the McCain volunteer and here self mutilation scheme. Wake up people, the GOP is in trouble and there is not a thing the Fox or its affiliates can anything about it!!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
You do realize that voter registration fraud isn't voting fraud, right? That people who are not real can't vote and don't vote.

spines is correct...

Even though a person "registers" to vote, they still have to "pull" the lever, or "touch the screen"...in person...

"Registered" voters can affect the polls (and consequently, the liberal media election)...but not the actual election...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by Witness2008

Republicans, Democrats...neither side has a monopoly on cheating. Both parties cheat in massive amounts.
Let us not forget Diebold, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mxshodog
A Fox News affiliate broke this story? That says so much for a fair and balanced analogy. It seems that as the McCain campaign sinks daily, Fox and any associate affiliate tries to make a story more than what it really is. For instance, the McCain volunteer and here self mutilation scheme. Wake up people, the GOP is in trouble and there is not a thing the Fox or its affiliates can anything about it!!

And this has to do with Obama's campaign staff's illegal activities exactly how?

Doesn't matter who reports it. A crime is a crime. Voter fraud is voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'll just say that I voted early here in NC, and yes I did have to show my driver's license and voter registration card. So did my friends who were with me. For what its worth... Andy

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

What about the same thing that just happened in Oregon where Republicans destroyed any democrat's voter registration?

GOP Group Under Investigation In Oregon; Similar Charges In Nevada

US election: Republican operative faces voter registration fraud charges

While John McCain has attacked the liberal US community group Acorn for alleged voter registration fraud, the Republican party continues to employ operatives facing fraud accusations including one who faces criminal perjury charges.

No, despite the fact that everything you say regarding politics is completely useless and partisan - and I don't mind a warning for saying it, this voter registration and voter fraud is coming from both sides.

Don't start getting all on the side of conspiracy now, especially after the accusations of 2000 and 2004.

Both sides have played this campaign in childish manners. Attacking each other, bring up race, lying, and allowing garbage like this to happen. This is truly a sad day for democracy in America.

And what do you people do? You celebrate it by joining in on the finger pointing. You are just as much to blame...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

So people who weren't legally allowed to vote registered to vote and then people in Obama's campaign pulled their forms so they couldn't vote.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mxshodog

tell me about it... I just read article and what do we have here, yet again this can be traced to a republican a*s licking news outlet.

I must say though this is good in a way, we're getting voter fraud to be center of attention in these elections. Only the republicans are trying to divert peoples attention to acorn away from the 200,000 votes they wish to disenfranchise in Ohio. How pathetic...

The hypocrisy express.... get of it before it crashes folks!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Since when does Obama answer for the reckless activities of 13 campaign workers? Since when do the actions of 13 people determine the character of half the population of the country (the "democrats")?

-rrr

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
No, it is just the cheating dems. Now if only the authorities would nullify ALL ACORN registered voters, not a single one of them should be counted in any state and then it should be torn apart, dismantled and leaders imprisoned.

yup, those poor and brownish people are all frauds, right??? i mean, what do homeless and jobless people think this is... a free election for all americans??? hahaha....what kinda ignorance is that??

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Was this before or after the McCain supporter made up the story of an Obama supporter beating her up and carving a backwards 'B' into her face?

*She actually lied about it. The reason why the 'B' was backwards was because she actually carved it herself in a mirror and was too stupid to realize that it would turn out backwards.*

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I dont see why are people are surpised or outraged by this, have they not payed attention to the last two elections?
Voting fraud is now fair game, and is not partisan. Nowdays just about anything is fair game when it comes to a presidential election. You do what it takes to get the votes counted (or not counted).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt. I believe this answer everything that been going on...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
After reading through this entire thread, I'm inclined to hunker down with Centurion.

Regardless of who did it - Republicans, Democrats, Obama, McCain - whatever. It's still a "crime". I know that laws get blurred for politicians and the illuminati of America. By illuminati I mean the dictionary word for "elite", not the organization. Something should be done about this. People need to be fired, arrested, replaced. Something. There was all the scandal about the Bush elections and the like - now this? Come on America!! We're being duped and it's like we're so busy arguing over who's candidate has the bigger pee pee that we're not seeing the fact we're getting screwed. WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE. . . WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Okay, so what is your opinion and thoughts about alleged Republican voter fraud and caging re: 2000, 2004 and 2008?

Surely you don't believe that the Republicans are completely innocent of the same, right? Please tell me you're not THAT naive.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Page is blank.

Any other sources?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is actually a common practice, and is not illegal in any way.

Campaign workers are sometimes shipped in from out of state. Since these individuals will be in the state the day of the election, they typically register to vote as temporary residents.

However, Ohio after having a couple of botched elections, has decided that Temporary residents cannot vote in Ohio, and therefore the campaign officials will have to vote with their home state poll, either in person or via absentee ballot.

There was no fraud committed. The state simply reminded the campaign workers in Ohio, that temporary residents cannot vote in Ohio anymore...

BTW, Not all states require registration in order to vote, some allow election day voter registration, where you can register right at the polls, and one state doesn't even have voter registration!

This is a non-story, and is an attempt at putting a sensationalist slant on an unimportant story...

BTW, just a reminder, McCain's campaign received the same warning... why isn't this included in the headline

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotmafia

Okay, so what is your opinion and thoughts about alleged Republican voter fraud and caging re: 2000, 2004 and 2008?

Surely you don't believe that the Republicans are completely innocent of the same, right? Please tell me you're not THAT naive.

Nah, the OP isn't that naive.

However, this slant fits his political world view, and the idea that republicans might be guilty too, however, doesn't help him achieve the end goal of voter disenfranchisement.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join