It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Staffers Pull Their Bogus Ohio Ballots As Both Parties Are Warned of Possible Misconduct

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Finally!

Undisputable proof that the democrats are committing election fraud - including Obama's own campaign staff.

article

Thirteen campaign workers for Barack Obama yesterday yanked their voter registrations and ballots in Ohio after being warned by a prosecutor that temporary residents can't vote in the battleground state.

A dozen staffers - including Obama Ohio spokeswoman Olivia Alair and James Cadogan, who recently joined Team Obama - signed a form letter asking the Franklin County elections board to pull their names from the rolls.

The letter - a copy of which was obtained by palestra.net, a Fox News affiliate - came a day after prosecutor Ron O'Brien publicly urged out-of-state campaign workers for both Obama and John McCain to "examine your conscience" before the elections board beings begins opening absentee ballots today.

Earlier in the week, O'Brien spoke with lawyers for both camps and urged them to make sure their staffs met permanent-residency rules, or face possible felony charges.

There you have it. No defense of Obama offered will be adequate to explain the fraudulent election activities of his staff.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is going to be a damn circus isnt it.

With any crime or scam the percentage that is found out and stopped is always minuscule compared to whats actually going on. Sort of like an iceberg. All you ever see is the tip then half a mile out your hull gets ripped open from underneath but what you didnt see.

Maybe after I vote I'll just get really drunk or something and sleep for a week. Hopefully once I wake up this will all be over.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I see that both parties campaign staff were warned. Just because there's a disclosure that the Democrats complied and pulled their registrations, don't be too quick to assume that news of the Republicans doing the same thing won't be coming out soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No, it is just the cheating dems. Now if only the authorities would nullify ALL ACORN registered voters, not a single one of them should be counted in any state and then it should be torn apart, dismantled and leaders imprisoned.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

You do realize that voter registration fraud isn't voting fraud, right? That people who are not real can't vote and don't vote.

Some people hired by ACORN commited fraud against ACORN in order to get more money (they were paid per registration). ACORN is required to hand in all new registrations, even those they know to be false and which are marked as suspect. Once again, Mickey Mouse can't vote...so making it seem like there are more new voters is not equal to votes being cast.

To nullify all new voters would be to nullify those who registered and are actually going to vote. I don't see how doing that is a) fair to anyone who registered through ACORN and b) not retarded.

Do I have to say it again: Those who were paid by new registration inflated their numbers by using fake names, in order to recieve more money. These fake registrations can not vote, as they are not real.

Oh, and call this a 'cheating dems' issue, it still makes me laugh. You act as if ACORN is only supported and encouraged by democarats...no republican could be assosiated with this, especially not John McCain.

Whatever though, it's something else to get worked up about. Let the someone else do your thinking for you; less stress that way.

[edit on 10/25/0808 by spines]

[edit on 10/25/0808 by spines]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spines

I keep hearing "dont worry, fake registered voters cant vote" and the reason is always because somebody somewhere will ask them for I.D. Well, I've never been asked for I.D. to vote. You walk in and tell them your address and they cross you off. You can just look down at the sheet in front of the 95 year-old volunteer and point and say "that's me" and they cross you off and you go vote.

Either get rid of the fake/bad registrations or adopt some process slightly more strict than anybody pointing at a name on a sheet and proclaiming "that is me."

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Cheating Dems? You do understand these were questions of registration note actuall votes. Many Republicans have cornered the market on cheating. These accusations against Dems are pretty thin.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Agreed. Some of the more obvious ones might be easy to catch, but if they use realistic names (and many of them do), they can certainly sneak fraudulent registrations through and have someone vote using them. How do people think vote fraud occurs, anyway? You can't vote without being registered; registration fraud has to be part of the game in order for it to occur.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Republicans, Democrats...neither side has a monopoly on cheating. Both parties cheat in massive amounts.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
You walk in and tell them your address and they cross you off. You can just look down at the sheet in front of the 95 year-old volunteer and point and say "that's me" and they cross you off and you go vote.

Either get rid of the fake/bad registrations or adopt some process slightly more strict than anybody pointing at a name on a sheet and proclaiming "that is me."

Whether you realize it or not, the fact that your name is on their voter registration rolls means that your name and address has been verified and cross checked against your voter registration card. All states are 'supposed' to require some form of ID or you have to fill out a provisional ballot that's not counted until it's verified. You cannot have your vote counted unless it's verified against your voter registration card either before or after the polling day.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

How does that work in cases of same-day registration and voting? An instant check? That must be the one time bureaucracy is efficient unless people are waiting around all day between registering and voting.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is going to be a damn circus isnt it.

Absolutely. It's going to be a circus during and after. I hope to God the truth of all the cheating comes out. I doubt it will. But I wish it would. It may shock people enough to wake up this country.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How does that work in cases of same-day registration and voting? An instant check? That must be the one time bureaucracy is efficient unless people are waiting around all day between registering and voting.

It's right there in the post you responded to. You get a provisional ballot. I posted the link to each state's voting requirements twice in another thread you were active in and you ignored it both times. If you just don't want to know, say so and quit pretending to want an answer to your questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Uh, people ...

Let me remind you. This thread isn't about ACORN and all the people they fraudulently registered.

This thread is about Obama's top campaign staff in Ohio, a key battleground state fraudulently registering to vote when they didn't live there. No one can say his top staff doesn't know the rules. They did, but tried to vote anyway in case the election was close enough that their votes could make a difference.

I say go ahead and charge them with a felony now.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Absolutely. In fact, the Justice Dept. needs to step in and very publicly make an example of people caught trying to do something like this. They need to have their faces on national television and be sent to a Federal prison for the next 10 years of their lives with no possibility of parole.

I think a good portion of the election fraud would end immediately.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I really want to do a one-liner so I shall be adding this for now to make it a bit more than one line.

Only in Ohio.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No need to get rude man. I obviously didnt pay attention to your posts/links in another thread. Your name and avatar dont really stick out in my mind so I dont think Ive ever paid any attention to your posts. Sorry. Geez.

Anyway, if the answer is in the post I responded to I guess you mean the bit about the vote not counting until the voters registration has been confirmed the day before or the day after. So what of the voters who register and vote on election day? Does that mean the results we get election night arent technically valid and just go on the assumption that an overwhelming number of those voting did not both register and vote on election day?

I guess it would, right?

This year the news keeps reporting on record numbers of new registrations so I think its safe to say that relative to previous elections this election will likely have a record number of voters registering and voting on election day.
That presumably record level of voters wouldnt even count until the next day.

I guess this is the first election I really noticed how half-assed such an allegedly important thing really is.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
I really want to do a one-liner so I shall be adding this for now to make it a bit more than one line.

Only in Ohio.

If only ...

However, I'm sure that Obama staff personnel working in other key states are busy registering to vote in those states, too. Time to nail them as part of a widening case of election fraud by the front-running candidate.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by spines

I keep hearing "dont worry, fake registered voters cant vote" and the reason is always because somebody somewhere will ask them for I.D. Well, I've never been asked for I.D. to vote. You walk in and tell them your address and they cross you off. You can just look down at the sheet in front of the 95 year-old volunteer and point and say "that's me" and they cross you off and you go vote.

I live in Ohio and have voted since 2000. I've never once been asked for my ID. So, I agree that all these people saying we should "move on" are completely full of it. Whats even better is these same people will argue against voters being required to show ID. I'm amazed there isn't more outrage over this.

Originally posted by centurion1211
Uh, people ...

This thread is about Obama's top campaign staff in Ohio, a key battleground state fraudulently registering to vote when they didn't live there. No one can say his top staff doesn't know the rules. They did, but tried to vote anyway in case the election was close enough that their votes could make a difference.

Absolutely! They broke the law and they should pay the price. If the MSM had any credibility at all, it would be all over this. Of course, like everything else that can hurt Obama, it will be downplayed and deflected.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join