It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alfforlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Its kinda funny how all the problems that are happening in the United or Divided States of America are happening world wide. Many citizens of other countries are experiencing the same problems as we are. I am so fed up with this retarded government giving more money to the corrupt rich individuals who continue to lie and cheat there way to the top. I feel the rich and government elite have declared war on the working class citizens of the world. Do you remember the last election phrase "Its the economy stupid",I guess that was another lost cause. Now we have another election around the corner with two worthless candidates promising change. Change for who, and what kind of change. I guess its a loose loose situation. I picture in the near future that slavery will be brought back because there will be no real jobs in the future for working class people. You will have to make a choice between being homeless, and or imprisoned, or chose slavery as a means to take care of your self and your family.
Things are going down hill very fast and there doesn't seem to be any way to stop it. I live in the state of Florida where the job market has crash and burned. A couple of years ago you could look in the jobs classifieds and find at least five or more pages of job listings. Now you look at the jobs listings and you only have a page of listings, mostly for the medical fields. The company I worked for has downsized and made me another statistic. Now I have to figure out what to do for money. As I see it, if something positive doesn't happen soon were all screwed. I am grateful for sites like this where you can gain and share information, its so hard to find any honesty or facts anymore. You definitely cant trust whats on T.V. . Now the real question is how do we wake up the sheeple, and what do we as individuals do to survive this mess. I'm open to any intelligent comments. Thank You For Your Time...
Come the revolution...............Peace to all .....except the Neo Cheaters and Thieves.

American Revolution Front.........This is real change.........

new topics

join