It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Here is a pdf of the entire Memorandum and ruling by Judge Surrick.

This is posted on Berg's site.

Read it folks

I can barely read this. I'll wait till someone comes out with a better PDF document that isn't horribly compressed and blurry.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe someone with knowlege of law can explain why the judge turned down O's motion to dismiss, and then dismiss the case?

Makes one wonder if this was the judges way of avoiding the limelight, and what making history would bring to his legacy.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Ok, here ya go.... FEMA Executive Orders

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Some people have referred to it as the "secret government" of the United States. It is not an elected body, it does not involve itself in public disclosures, and it even has a quasi-secret budget in the billions of dollars. This government organization has more power than the President of the United States or the Congress, it has the power to suspend laws, move entire populations, arrest and detain citizens without a warrant and hold them without trial, it can seize property, food supplies, transportation systems, and can suspend the Constitution.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

After reading it again, I kinda wish I hadn't found it.

PS I have ZERO faith in that large group of plasmic garbage that refers to itself (AND collects PAY) as CONgress.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The case was dismissed because there was nothing there... if you people did any research on Berg, the Lawyer who filed the suit, you'd have found that this is how he makes money... he finds some conspiracy theory and files a suit, collecting donations from those who "want to believe". He doesn't win them... what a racket! He sued Bush and Cheney alleging that they were in on 9/11, too... face it, this was just a bunch of hot air, get over it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Who has the right to care where a person was born? Babies are born in this world- by chance of locations. I can't imagine that really changing one's base humanity.

Some very wealthy people will have a lot of lose under Obama, and they will pull out all the stops they can.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
Maybe someone with knowlege of law can explain why the judge turned down O's motion to dismiss, and then dismiss the case?

Makes one wonder if this was the judges way of avoiding the limelight, and what making history would bring to his legacy.

I don't recall him ever turning down his motion to dismiss.

The motion to dismiss was filed and that was all. I believe Berg stated on his website that he was "confident" that the motion to dismiss would be overturned, but I don't believe it ever was.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

One thing I've learned reading this thread is that you seem to be the only person who knows what you are talking about. Thank you for the education and I recommend everyone read back through your posts as you attempt to help people understand.

Thanks so much!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The judge also said the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."

For example, Berg had claimed that Obama's nomination deprived citizens of voting for Sen. Hillary Clinton in November. (Berg backed Clinton in the primaries.)

Full article at Philly

That was actually one of his arguments for injury?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sure thing pop. Just tell me what I have gotten wrong so far and I would be glad to do the research needed to learn the truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteLegends
all of you are some sad sad people ......

just state whatever your real reason is for disliking him instead of making up reasons or excuses

a choice between him or mccain is like night and day i dont care if he's from gd zimbabwe clicking it up with the tribe

if i had to take a guess i would say 3/4 of this thread are avid mccain supporters , keep looking guys ..... dig up that dirt !

If these claims are true you do understand you are promoting the violation of the constitution don't you?

For the record I do dislike Obama but I dislike McCain even more.

That has nothing to do with the law. If you approve of the violation of laws when it comes to selecting the most powerful man in the country than what kind of society does that leave us with. Hint - A criminal one from the top down.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by proximo]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He isn't violating the Constitution because the Supreme Court has ruled in the past that private citizens can't enforce laws through the court.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just to be clear, the case was in fact dismissed. The documents on justia.com were drawn up by Berg, but were never signed by the Judge. Berg issued a press release today stating that he plans to appeal the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Source.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just think, if Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen and he gets away with this....the door is wide open for Demoncrat corruption. Next they will ignore the electoral college and let the supreme court appoint the president in 2000 and then they will ignore convicted fraudsters connected with faulty voting machines in Ohio, overturn the legitimate count, and again appoint the president in 2004. The blood runs cold just thinking that they might some day be able to get away with this.

Oh yeah, and after that, they might start ripping up the constitution and destroying our rights. The more I think about what might happen the scarrier it gets.

[edit on 25/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just found this on a web search. Any hope the supreme court will take this up?
www.obamacrimes.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Originally posted by daddyroo45
You know,Berg should just release all his "evidence"to the press.The tape recording of Obama's grandmother.The documentation of school records in Indonesia.Even the "evidence showing Obama used an Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan.Let the public see the "evidence"and judge it for themselves.

I wonder why he hasn't, does HE have something to hide?

Here's my thoughts on it - his actions speak loudly and it appears that he does have something to hide. What I think though is that he sees the issue as a mere technicality, even if it is unconstitutional, because, in his heart of hearts, he has always considered himself an American and it wasn't his fault, if indeed it turns out that he was physically born in Kenya. He had no power over that and he shouldn't be faulted for that. Maybe that is what he is thinking, and he isn't quite confident enough that he can pull this over on the American public because too many of us cling to our guns, our religion, and our constitution, to allow for such things. Anyway, just a scenerio I've seen play out in my own head. It's anyone's guess really why he won't hand over the documents and get this over with if he has nothing to hide.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
Here's my thoughts on it - his actions speak loudly and it appears that he does have something to hide. What I think though is that he sees the issue as a mere technicality, even if it is unconstitutional, because, in his heart of hearts, he has always considered himself an American and it wasn't his fault, if indeed it turns out that he was physically born in Kenya. He had no power over that and he shouldn't be faulted for that. Maybe that is what he is thinking, and he isn't quite confident enough that he can pull this over on the American public because too many of us cling to our guns, our religion, and our constitution, to allow for such things. Anyway, just a scenerio I've seen play out in my own head. It's anyone's guess really why he won't hand over the documents and get this over with if he has nothing to hide.

I am talking about Berg, not Obama. Berg hasn't released any of the evidence he supposedly has, he's just alluded to it in his dismissed case. So I'll ask again, why hasn't he dropped all of this evidence into the public for viewing? Does he have something to hide?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

That's not a decision.

That's a PROPOSED ORDER that was filed by Berg.

It is meaningless now, because the case has been dismissed.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Also see: www.americasright.com...

A PDF copy of the ruling itself does not appear to be online yet.

Also see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Originally posted by TheRooster

I don't recall him ever turning down his motion to dismiss.

The motion to dismiss was filed and that was all. I believe Berg stated on his website that he was "confident" that the motion to dismiss would be overturned, but I don't believe it ever was.

This is all I could find, it appears it was denied.

PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE, :
Plaintiff :
vs. :CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083
:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL, :
Defendants :
ORDER
ON DEFENDANT’S, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC
NATIONAL COMMITTEE’S MOTION TO DISMISS PLAINTIFF’S
COMPLAINT PURSUANT TO RULE 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6)
THIS CAUSE came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R.
Barclay Surrick on Defendant’s Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National
Committee’s Motion to Dismiss. Having reviewed the Motion and Plaintiff’s Opposition
to said Motion and for good cause shown, it is hereby
ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and
12(b)(6) is DENIED. It is further ORDER of this Court that the following discovery is
to be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:
1. Obama’s “vault” version (certified copy of his “original” long version)
Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama’s Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama’s Oath of Allegiance.
IT IS SO ORDERED
Dated: September ______, 2008
BERG v. OBAMA et al Doc. 13
Dockets

[edit on 10/25/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If voters have to prove their eligibilty to vote on demand, then why can't we demand the same of the people we're wanting to vote for?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join