It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

I do not understand these arguments. If you have the evidence, lets see it. He seems to believe that it is owed him that someone show proof to him of something not up for contention. Well, why is he holding his 'evidence' so close to his chest. Just prove Obama was born in Kenya already Berg. I mean, if he had the proof and put it out there, the voting public would take care of the rest. Why is he wasting taxpayers money with this court dance that is going nowhere fast.

I think this guy just needs a hobby.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer Rising

He wants to be a great American hero. And he wants fame and fortune. That's how I see it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Berg's site is having problems staying online. He's probably just going to disappear into the shadows now that his case, and his fifteen minutes, are up.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

He wants to be a great American hero. And he wants fame and fortune. That's how I see it.

Well he sure has gone about it wrong. Have we not learned anything from Paris Hilton yet?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
any new info on the obama case?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tainopower

Yes, he is a natural born American citizen.

Now...onto McCains panamanian birth...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

In all fairness, why is Obama making sure no one can get access to ANY of his info: College records, his campaign contributions, etc?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

Originally posted by tainopower

Yes, he is a natural born American citizen.

Now...onto McCains panamanian birth...

Bull dude, the second the guy filed motions for discovery Barrys lawyers were beating him down with a protective order against discovery.
No documents were verified, the guys obviously not a citizen.

Hes found a loophole because the american people cant challege him. And once hes president it wont matter anymore. Are you kidding me? Look at some of the crap shrub was done. He can change records or make them disappear.

This is like the most retarded screw up of government yet. Berg did the only thing he could do and probably knew it wouldnt get anywhere. Atleast he tryed though.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Areal51 the video of the woman saying Barry was born in Kenya is on youtube. I didnt have a hard tiem finding it. Maybe you should look?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Once Obama becomes president his vault certificate will becoem sealed due to "national security"
and shortly thereafter forgotten in the annals of conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is too big to just 'vanish' into the night. I found out today from a friend, that hes nephew has filed another case with the US Supreme Court challenging the illegal alien from running for president, with another few attorneys, and I believe he said it was not the only one. It is a charachter flaw in devious people, that they get away with so much for so long, that they think they are invincible and can do what they want. Then the house of cards comes crashing down around them. Relax, he will be exposed, and hopefully not after he makes himself dictator. Probably not, I have faith in the basic integrity of Americans, and they generally squelch major evil.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

The video you refer to features a woman young enough to be Obama's daughter. And she says that Obama is "from" Kenya. She doesn't say that he was "born" there. It is not made clear in the video who the woman is. Anyway, the woman is right as far as Obama's ethnicity is concerned.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The way I see it, none of the candidates are eligible to run for president. Article II of the Constitution it says:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

How old are Obama and McCain? The way I interpret this, NEITHER of them were a natural born citizen or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the Constitution on the 17th of September in 1787. They weren't even born yet in 1787, at the time of the adoption of the constitution, were they? They both would have to both be over 221 years old to be eligible now, Right? Or am I missing something here?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

An interesting thing about Article II is that it only refers to eligibility of POTUS or VP. It does not say anything about eligibility of persons running for POTUS or VP. And it doesn't say anything about eligibility of persons being placed on ballots.

Berg would have people think that Article II forbids persons who are not natural born from running for POTUS and VP and being placed on ballots. The notion could not be further from the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here is all the proof you need:

fightthesmears.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
From what I understand, all Embassy lands are sovereign territory of the United States, or whatever country the embassy is for. I could be wrong, but I believe that MOST US bases are also on 'US soil', and US law applies there, as well. Some recent bases on Muslim land have made provision for their refusal to accept the long standing status quo of this, and it is still their country, their land. So soldiers on US bases in the Mid East continue to 'respect' the laws of the Muslims, while there. Like alchohl and such. But I hope they aren't required to go to Mosque every day!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising
reply to post by Gregarious

Can you please clear up the how Obama ever was a muslim.

Plesae expain this Muslim Moon god you have made up.

You asked, I tell; BO went to Mosque regularly when he lived in Indonesia. He claims to be an apostate Muslim, converted to Christianity, in all but his politics. That makes him marked for death, according to the Koran. In ancient Palestine, where Mohammed lived, his family chose one of the 360 Palestinian gods for their family 'god'. The moon god named Allah, and with the crescent moon, and star for a symbol. When he went on his 'flight', he was not on good terms with his family. They knew him. When he was 'given' the Koran, wouldn't ya know it, but the name for the 'god' was the same one his parents used! I had two photos of that idol, but they burned in the Firestorm. Originally, Allah had two sisters, who were also to be worshiped, but later he dropped them out of the new 'faith'. I don't recall their names. There is solid documentation on all this, but of course you can't ever prove anything to someone who refuses to believe. You want to read about it, try the search engines on the web.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Obama birth certificate, held by FactCheck writer Joe Miller

Registrar's signature on back of BC .

Embossed seal that failed to show on scanner. Now visible in this photo.

BC number that was suppressed on earlier copy, but now revealed.
This is the clincher to prove authenticity of the BC.

[edit on 11/22/2008 by coolieno99]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
You asked, I tell; BO went to Mosque regularly when he lived in Indonesia.

Is this just an assumption of yours or do you have evidence? Obamas father was born muslim but was never a faithful practicing one.

He claims to be an apostate Muslim, converted to Christianity, in all but his politics.

Obama never claimed such a thing. His always stated his a christian and as far as I can see, religion is a matter of choice, and Islam in particular is a matter of committment. Obama chooses to be a Christian and is not and has never been a committed muslim. If you could please prove otherwise with actual evidence (from an unslanted source that is) that would be great.

Wow... it is well and truly sad how misinformed the conservative sector of the population are....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Photoshop is such a great and useful program.....

Simply authorize access to your birth records (not through Factcheck.org) by three senior members of the USG Inspector General's office and the questions will be answered.....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join