It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus
Just think, if Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen and he gets away with this....the door is wide open for Demoncrat corruption. Next they will ignore the electoral college and let the supreme court appoint the president in 2000 and then they will ignore convicted fraudsters connected with faulty voting machines in Ohio, overturn the legitimate count, and again appoint the president in 2004. The blood runs cold just thinking that they might some day be able to get away with this.

Oh yeah, and after that, they might start ripping up the constitution and destroying our rights. The more I think about what might happen the scarrier it gets.

[edit on 25/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

Absolute gold! Thank you for that.

I would just like to add quickly, that all that happens, happens for a reason. The members of this board should understand that better than anyone else. If it turns out that Obama isn't constitutionally qualified to serve as the POTUS, we will never hear about it. Posts like this, although very interesting, will never hold it's weight with the populace. I understand that the vision of all (or at least most) of the members on this board is to "deny ignorance", but it times like this, we can't just deny. We have to fight ignorance.

This may seem like an off topic post, but this applies to this post, and all posts. Please, write, call and email all political figures. If you're one of the lucky few that personally know political figures, talk them to death. Simply posting on a message board, however popular, does almost nothing (again, they are still a good read).

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but are birth records not public records? I'm doing some Google sudo-research right now to see if I can find some real info on this topic.

I also admit that I did not read all of the responses, I only got to page 9.

My apologies in advance if I've missed any crucial information. I will continue reading.

[edit] I've finished reading through the thread, and personally believe Obama is a natural born citizen. Innocent until proven guilty, and nothing has come up to prove him guilty of these claims.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by senyushkin]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What noone has mentioned thus far, is that a Muslim who 'converts' to any other religion is an apostate, and the penalty is death. How many Muslims are there that believe their 'moon' god commands them to kill Baraq? And this is supposed to bring peace to the world? Personally, I agree with the poster who says that Baraq says whatever is wanted at the moment. The mark of any politician or lawyer. A 'good' Muslim follows the words of the Koran, and is a radical. Bad Muslims are peaceful, good people. Don't believe me? Read the Koran.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Can you please clear up the how Obama ever was a muslim.

Plesae expain this Muslim Moon god you have made up.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There is a great deal of information out there on this issue, and no where has it been established that Obama has turned in proof that he was born in Hawaii. McCain did provide clear proof of his citizenship.

My question, is at what point would someone elected President of the U.S. have to prove their naturalized citizenship?

What are the Obamaphiles goingt to say if Obama is elected and can not prove his naturalized citizenship? Are they gong to honor the Constitution, or try to walk all over it.

Should we have to accept Biden as POTUS if he was elected on false premises?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's as easy as this. If Obama has nothing to hide, then all he needs to do is provide the proof that he is a natural born citizen. The longer he takes to do that, the guiltier he looks. The fact that he's fighting it shows that he has something to hide. It's bad enough we've been stuck with the status quo, promise this, promise that, craptastically retarded candidates that we always get, but to get one that has a good chance of winning and may NOT even be eligible to be our President is just insane, and a cut to the throat of everyone who has fought and sacrificed for this country.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Since when is the child of an American woman not an American? Who cares where she gives birth? And the idiocy of saying a 7 year old kid can renounce their citizenship - dah!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Why do you suppose the MSM does not care about this particular story?

Before you say it is because they are all in the tank for Obama, Even O'Really says this is nonsense so it aint just the left blowing this off.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer Rising

Obama is the new GW,. the candidate supported by big media. Obama will do what the people in power want him to do, and that is why he is where he is.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So you are one of those the believe that Kieth Olberman and Bill O'Reilly go to the same meetings and get the same orders?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That is where I would put my money.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

OK, fair enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

Please, and the moon god, Allah, was a Palestinian god of, what, 360 gods in Palestine, where Mohammed grew up. Every family had their fav god or gods. Mohammeds' family chose Allah, the moon god. That is why the crescent moon symbol with a star, the symbol of the Palestinian moon god. Mohammed had family 'difficulties' culminating in his long 'flight' and well known in Islamic culture. What better way to try and win your family than adopting their family 'god' as the one 'true' god? Didn't work, they still knew him. But the name stuck.

Oh, and Baraq, if you ever paid any attention, was raised Islamic, went to Mosques and when a child spent time in them, in 'class'. Like a school. He purportedly had to renounce his American citizenship in order to be accepted there. Perhaps it is all a lie. I don't know, no politician holds any integrity in my book. They almost always start out as lawyers, and you know that all lawyers have to go to law school, where they teach you how to mislead, prevaricate, and deceive without actually stating a nontruth. Politically correct lying. Woe to you lawyers still stands.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Sorry but so far the Muslims I have asked seem pretty offended at the moon god thing, but I am still waitin for a legit explanation from one of them as well.

As far as a child being a muslim...I was raised Catholic until I was 11.

Guess how Catholic I am now?

It is not like he was an adult man that chose to be a Muslim, then not. Anything he was sent to learn as a child is not his fault, true or not that it happend at all.

Seriously, to call someone a Muslim because of what religion he was learning as a child is just about the most ignorant thing I have ever heard and even that still depends on how much of that is even true to begin with. Seeing as how you included the insane thing about him renouncing his American citizenship, I am guessing you got more of this from drudge, hannity, or some other kook who cannot be bothered with the truth. Check into that one little particular of the annecdote and get back to me on that.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Too bad I didn't get into this discussion earlier.

The Judge was correct on his ruling, I have much documentation on the lack of standing of an average citizen in these types of cases.

The real remedy, in fact, is a Quo Warranto, or more correctly, Information in the nature of Quo Warranto.

There are several people who have standing in these types of cases, and it is those who appear with Obama on the ballot. After they are disenfranchised (providing Obama wins) they will have standing above and beyond the average citizen.

The question is: Does McCain, Paul, Baldwin have the Balls to take this forward? I will be contacting Berg, McCain, Baldwin and Paul about this, having filed dozens of Quo Warranto actions in California.

The "powers that be" don't take to kindly to citizens knowing the law, that is why even the "liars" (I mean lawyers) and those who study the law have probably not heard of this remedy (Quo Warranto). It is part f common law, available to all citizens, but the remedy has been effectively denied to the citizen, because of their misunderstandings, specifically not knowing the proper remedy, as did Mr. Berg.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

Please, and the moon god, Allah, was a Palestinian god of, what, 360 gods in Palestine, where Mohammed grew up. Every family had .......

Yeah um, I do not know where you got your Muslim training but you might want to get your money back.

Unfortunately one thing that many Muslim wrongly do is associate a moon and start as the symbol of Islam. This has no basis in the religion and never was practiced by the early generations of Muslims. It was introduced many generations later by the Turks who before Islam also had some belief in a moon god. But their moon god was not the same as the pagan arabs. The original flag of Islam contained the "Shahada" or declaration of faith which means in english: "There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah." Saudi Arabia is the only Muslim country that uses this as their flag. The Turks used the symbol and spread it during their rule of the Islamic empire. I think the reason it was adapted as an Islamic symbol was because we use a lunar calendar to determine months unlike the solar calendar that the west uses. However, Islamic Scholars have labelled it an innovation and innovating in Islam is associated to misguidance.

But the moon god thing is destroyed by this fact: Historians & scholars (Jews, Christians, Muslims & others) agree that the original Jews descended from Isaac and the Arabs descended through Ishmael. They are both known as Semitic races and this shows that Muhammad is a descendant of Abraham. Now what needs to be understood is that the Arabs always believed in Allah because this was the religion of their forefathers: Ishmael and his father Abraham, but after time they (the arabs) corrupted their belief system and attributed things to Allah that earlier did not exist. The introduction of idol worship actually came to them from a syrian monk. So if one digs deep enough, they will see that originally Allah was not a moon god but rather the same god that Abraham worshipped, as well as Ishmael and Isaac and we know that they never worshipped a "son" of god like Christians do. So if Muhammad worshiped a moon god then that means so did Abraham and that's not the case.

If Muslims worship a moon god, then apparently it is the moon god that christians worship as well. I love how this place does three things really really well.

Lie about Islam, Freemasons, and Satanists. Hmmm, no ignorance there is there?

So let's get this straight. Muslims do not worship a moon god and Obama is not a muslim.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Lucifer Rising]

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Lucifer Rising]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hawaii officials declare Obama birth certificate genuine

Associated Press

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawai'i.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the U.S.

Earlier today, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.
www.honoluluadvertiser.com...

Does the denial continue past this point, or will good sense prevail?

This is ATS, who am I kidding! Some will move on, others will carry on.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Just because officials and people in the know are not questioning this, that does not fix it. Not by a long shot. The lady that subbed for Laura Ingram Thursday still says he was born in kenya, is a muslim, and I think I heard eats babies. I know that some hack, failed DJ and random posters here at ATS know way more about what is really going on than any 'officials.'

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

This from Berg. The lawyer pursuing Obama:

"If they’re verifying that they’re having a birth certificate, they’re looking at it in violation of the governor’s instructions that nobody should be looking at it," Berg said, referencing recently-refuted reports that Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, a republican and reportedly close friend of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, had sealed all records connected with Barack Obama. "Either way, I can only assume that they’re only referring to the forged Certificate of Live Birth posted across the Web until I see otherwise."

"Besides," he said, "we've got other evidence confirming that Obama was born in Kenya."
www.americasright.com...

Berg is infected with denial-o-tis. He's still clinging to a that tape that hasn't been translated yet! Oh - well - Berg claims, 'The audio of the tape will be released, Berg said, as soon as he 'reviews some legal issues'." "'The tape exists,' he said. "I have it. The transcript and affidavits have been included with the filings at the Supreme Court.'"

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
any more info on the obama case?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join