It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Come on....

Let's deny some ignorance here.

There is no tape.

If anyone was sitting on anything that explosive, the McCain camp would have flown out, paid to get it translated, and got it all over the news already.

The reality is that McCain has nothing, so the campaign are just sending out surrogates with bad smears like this with no substance, that's the best they have.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
On that note: Berg is a Clinton supporter and this mostly got under way through the help of pissed off Hillary supporters. It only recently was picked up by Republicans as a way to possibly get the "enemy" off the ticket.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Man, I lived in hawaii for 8 years. Tripler is painted pink because of the red dirt. It stains white/tan/beige buildings very visibly, but is barely visible on the pink building.

The pink version was not built until after WWII:
Offical TAMC history

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Jeez, don't you own an encyclopedia, or can't you just google? In AUGUST 1974, when Nixon resigned and Gerald Ford became President, the House and Senate approved Ford's choice of NELSON ROCKEFELLER, the Governor of New York, to finish out the term as VP.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
tin foil hatters:

Obama born in the state of Hawaii. There's a contemporaneous birth announcement printed in the Honolulu Advertiser.

McCain born in Panama. The US had no sovereignty over the Canal Zone. Law passed a year after his birth made military dependents native born.

A Supreme Court decision from 1964 would question McCain's qualification to be President.

Phil Berg a disgruntled Hillaryite. Bit of a whack job, too. Ran Jerry Brown's PA campaign in '92. Needs to find something better to do with his time.

Pres. Merkin Muffley

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by maybereal11

I will say this...If Berg does have a tape of Obama's grandmother claiming she was present at his birth (and I don't think he does)...but if he did, big deal. She is elderly and might have easily been confused or overly enthusiastic with her pride for her grandson.

Why would he take this all the way to the Supreme Court of the U.S. if he didn't have SOMETHING to back his claims up with? It would be a huge waste of his own money.

But the response quoted above - this is what I'm talking about. If Berg, DOES have something, the Obama crowd is going to dismiss it anyway because they LOVE Obama.

But something keeps people like the poster quoted above from looking at evidence with an open mind.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by sos37]

SOS...Don't be a jerk.

My Grandmother...god rest her soul..often confused me for her dead brother who had passed when she was 35 years old. I have parents that have difficulty rememebering things correctly. This is why I said what I said.

I respect and value truth...whether it supports Obama or McCain.

TRUTH TRUMPS AGENDA AND IDEOLOGY.

If it shown with ACTUAL EVIDENCE rather than UNSUBSTANTIATED SMEARS that Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he shouldn't be POTUS.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ONLY HATEFUL RHETORIC.

YOU however seem to value AND PROPIGATE any tattered tiny thread of propaganda the fringe right feeds you as long as it serves your anti-obama agenda.

Your willingness to disregard your moral compass and eagerness to EMBRACE FALSEHOODS is gross.

SOS I genuinely used to respect you...now you just attack Obama supporters without premise and support any fringe idea as long as it is Anti-Obama.....Your Honor has gone the way of McCains...

[edit on 28-10-2008 by maybereal11]

[edit on 28-10-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why would he take this all the way to the Supreme Court of the U.S. if he didn't have SOMETHING to back his claims up with? It would be a huge waste of his own money.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by sos37]

Why would a lady carve a 'B' in her face and give herself a black eye and say some crazy black man did it to her to punish her for being a McCain fan?

Why would a lady sue Wendy's claiming she found a severed finger in her chili and have the audacity to actually take the claim to court knowing it was completely false? (If she knew how the chili was even made she wouldn't have even bothered)

Because people are crazy and they get so wrapped up in their own selfishness, greed, anger and hatred that all rationality goes out the window.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

a superb point. the only problem with your argument is that only the president and vice president have HAVE TO BE BORN NATURAL CITIZENS. care to try again?
case in point: arnold is governor of california. please do your homework.the point still remains. why won't nobama just produce the documents,and why are the obamatrons willing to accept him without any proof of citizenship?
THIS IS THE LAW. NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN DISREGARD IF YOU WERE DUPED INTO LIKING HIM.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
wanna see a real seal on a birth certificate? this is my daughters. this is not the vault copy,the one obama needs to produce,that contains a lot more info.i have mine and its from 1954. i just got a copy of it and it took 5 minutes to get it along with 5 bucks. not a lot to ask if you want to run my country.
heres a link to my daughters. check out the seal and the signature

real seal on a birth certificate

do you see a similarity between the two? the seal is almst 3/D. why is MY post so much clearer and precise?????????????? and yes I blacked it out

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
reply to post by davion

a superb point. the only problem with your argument is that only the president and vice president have HAVE TO BE BORN NATURAL CITIZENS. care to try again?
case in point: arnold is governor of california. please do your homework.the point still remains. why won't nobama just produce the documents,and why are the obamatrons willing to accept him without any proof of citizenship?
THIS IS THE LAW. NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN DISREGARD IF YOU WERE DUPED INTO LIKING HIM.

He has already shown his birth certificate, which says right on the bottom of the document that it holds up in court. Just because a small minority doesn't believe that it's real doesn't mean he should jump through hoops to appease them, especially since he already went out of his way to post the document in the first place.

I haven't seen any evidence that proves that Obama was born anywhere else, no one has come forward with a birth certificate from Kenya or Indonesia, no one has come forward with that tape, no one has come forward with anything substantial, just a bunch of conjecture from arm chair lawyers and "scientists" at blog websites.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

look at the birth cert above. it is sealed and signed. his is not. he did not post what was put on the web as his b.c. he had someone else do it. he needs to post his vault copy. the b.c. i showed does not display her citizenship. have you seen the vault copy?noooooooooo
i am asking him to produce a simple piece of paper,in order for him to become the president. this would indeed shut the people who question this up. not your opinion. he is in hawaii now. it would take him a minimal amount of time and just $5.00. I WILL ASK AGAIN,WHY WON'T HE PRODUCE THIS DOCUMENT?
he has put so much time and money to take this office,why is it too much to ask of him to get the vault copy and display it to the citizens of this country that deserve to verify his claim???????????????????

and we don't have to prove he was born here, he does. only he can get a copy of his vault birth certificate. SO IT'S ON HIM TO PRODUCE IT.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

The copy you are refering to has been inspected by factcheck.org and has both a signature and seal on it. The signature is on the back side. See for yourself:

Source.

As you can see, it is an official document that has been issued by the State of Hawaii.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

please read the posts i submitted. its east,they're all on the same page. it is the vault copy i want to see. this is NOT PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. WHY DON'T YOU OBAMATRONS GET IT? i am an american, and i want to see this document. i believe this is my right.are you so blind as not to recognize my right? because if you are you arepart of a group that wants it their way NO MATTER WHAT.
WELL I GIVE UP. i hope you get your way. and when he takes down our defenses,stops future weapons systems,stops working to make missle systems work,and starts dealing with our enemies in a time when the russians are militarizing,he will upset the world balance.
i am not for mc cain either, but at least he has been groomed for the presidency all his life, and not a freshman senator that RAN UNOPPOSED TO GET INTO OFFICE.
NOBAMA WANTS CHANGE.yeah the change thats left in your pocket when he's done with his larger government,and higher taxes.
but i'm sure he wont raise the taxes,thats why the owner of the miami dolphins out of fear of obamas election,wants to sell the team. when he had his accountant review the numbers, he said his taxes would triple.
then he wants to put a world wide ban on fissable material. oops,there goes nuclear power for the rest of the world,let alone the US...dabbling in everyones affairs right off the bat,aren't we?but that won't cause trouble in other countris,will it?
so lets review.raise taxes,intervene in nuclear power all over the world,increase governmentsize and spending,and weaken our countries defenses.
all i can say is that kennedy tried to go against the military,and we know how that turned out. remember the bay of pigs? and the funeral

oh and PS send me your guns,i'll turn them in for you ,give up your religion.you don't want to cling to them. YOU'LL HAVE A NEW MESSIAH
THE INEXPERIENCED ONE WILL SAVE OUR WORLD...GOD HELP US

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Cite the legal definition of who "shall be natural born citizens".

Please refer to the US CODE.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Your daughter's birth certificate was not issued from the Department of Health, State of Hawaii.

That probably explains the difference between the seals.

Are residents of Hawaii posting their birth certificates online to show that Obama's authentic and verified copy, that he has posted online, is a fraud? No.

Are you implying that Obama has muzzled the entire population of Hawaii? Please, be reasonable.

So stop this meaningless ramble.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
i am an american, and i want to see this document. i believe this is my right.are you so blind as not to recognize my right?

You have no legal right to see Obama's birth certificate. And you are not privileged to see it either; your name is not on the list, that Obama enumerated, of those who have access to his birth records and medical history. If you had the right or the privilege you would be a happy camper.

because if you are you arepart of a group that wants it their way NO MATTER WHAT.
WELL I GIVE UP. i hope you get your way. and when he takes down our...

Ah, the lens, the true lens, through which you see your claim on Obama's birth history. You don't want the chance to approve, you want more chances to deny Obama a run for the presidency. Except -- he has denied you access and process, and you despise him for it.

You might want to take a few classes in charm school.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
McCain's birth certificate case was thrown out for the same reason Obama's was: lack of standing.

No one screamed about a constitutional crisis then. McCain also didn't show any of his documents.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
I haven't seen any evidence that proves that Obama was born anywhere else, no one has come forward with a birth certificate from Kenya or Indonesia, no one has come forward with that tape, no one has come forward with anything substantial, just a bunch of conjecture from arm chair lawyers and "scientists" at blog websites.

Tell me bout it Davion. I guess some folks just need to believe what they want to believe.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Simply admit that McCain suffers from the same questionable origin problems. That is the problem as I see it. There is the same amount of doubt and proof in the public domain for both or either. This constant demanding to see Obama's BC because you love America and it's constitution, then why are you not so worried about seeing McCain's proof?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
McCain's birth certificate case was thrown out for the same reason Obama's was: lack of standing.

No one screamed about a constitutional crisis then. McCain also didn't show any of his documents.

Well, actually... The US Senate DID worry about it, and they passed a resolution, S. Res. 511, to confirm McCain as a Natural born citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join