It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow, it was just a theory but I am amazed and disheartened all at once. You offer speculation and links to dubious sources and everyone wants some. Offer a little common sense and it gets stepped past like a vagrant in the street.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The Judge ruled against the Defendant, Senator Obama, because the DNC, Senator Obama, and his Campaign refused to admit a simple document in accordance with a straightforward and easily compliable request. Not only that, but the Defendant is now also liable for all Court Costs in this Case, which total $48,300.00.

This does bring forward a reasonable question as well: Howcome Senator Obama, his Campaign, and the DNC have failed to bring forth an actual Birth Certificate in compliance with this Summary Case? If they had admitted such Documentary Evidence, this case would have been Dismissed in 10 Minutes.

This is extremely suspicious, and I state that from a legalese perspective, not a political one. In Summary Cases, which includes Civil and Traffic issues, Defendants regularly admit Exonerating Evidence whenever given the chance. This is not Rocket Science, this is Common Sense.

BTW, guess who nominated R. Barclay Surrick (The Judge presiding over this case) to the Federal Bench? President Clinton.

[edit on 10-26-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuZQQQ
Well, it's time to throw another iron on the fire. All the furor and general hub-bub over the Obama citizenship is justified and should be explored to its compltete resolution, but we also cannot let another simmering deception go unexplored and that is the matter of Sarah Palin being the actual birth mother of little Trig.

* No birth certficate
* No witnesses
* No record of birth on record at the hospital in Wasilla
* The Palin family physician, Dr Cathy Baldwin-Johnson is missing

These are just the primary facts regarding this "miraculous" birth and there are many other questions regarding the status of daughter Bristol at that time, but again, no official record and nobody is talking.

Deception has many faces...

That has no relevance whatsoever to this case. Trig is not running for Office in the White House, and such speculation should be completely dismissed. It is a kid for crying out loud, give the family a break already.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Are there some so desperate that they would rather disqualify him from the Presidency based on paranoid and shaky information, rather than run a straight forward race and letting the people decide?

Just let it go.
The people will decide what they want in a President and who best fits the job.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

well the goal of the Dems is to get control of all 3 branches so "if" Obama/Biden is elected, and Obama was removed by court order Congress having a Dem Majority wouldn't impeach him. Biden as VP Elect would be sworn in as POTUS, Then he would nominate a candidate for VP and both houses of congress would vote on that nominee, So we could see Hillary, Pelsoi, Reed, or god knows who as VP if that happened.

and for the verification letter, he could spin it and say he was a home birth, thats why Berg wanted A vault copy of his certificate. so he could have it anaylized to see if its a fake or not.

reply to post by redhatty

Np. I didn't know they allowed the late registrations back then until a few days ago myself

reply to post by Tiamanicus

Spoken like a true Obama fan. resort to attacks. these millions of dollars aren't theirs, it is donated by people. and they spend it however they think will get them elected with a minimum amount of damage to themselves. you clearly have no clue how they spend their money!

since their is no vetting process before the elections calling someones citizenship into question in your party would get you a call from the chairman saying lay off, don't give the other side ammunition they could use against us.

Both parties want to win the election at all costs, so If you have a candidate that is killing in the polls your going to keep your party in line and tell them to keep their damn mouths shut! Learn politics before you comment about it.

BTW wheres that link, i wanted to see if it was creditable, that was ammo for Berg if it was true.

reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I really, really, really, really, hope Obama wins. Then I hope it is found out that he is not a US citizen.
That would make my decade....The dems would look like the biggest idiots....Ummm ever.

yeah but we'd be stuck with Biden!

reply to post by nfotech

* - Berg sues in Federal court, the court grants his motion ordering Obama to appear in court with a vault copy of his birth certificate and Obama is able to ignore this court order without being cited for contempt. Must be nice to be able to tell a Federal Judge to # off. I don't suppose that would work for any of us now would it?

the judge never ordered that. the only things he has ruled on is Bergs motion for a TRO and the motion to dismiss because Berg didn't have standing

I don't care if you worship Obama and think he's Jesus or whatever. He's engaging in the same kind of elitism you hate in Bush and Cheney. This crap of having one set of rules for the power players and another for everyone else is not America as it's meant to be. Anyone who supports his ability to use his position to abuse our system supports the destruction of our Constitution and Republic.

that's just it Obama's fan club don't care as long as its a dem playing the same game as Bush and Co. has been playing the last 8 years.

reply to post by badmedia

The laws in effect in 1961 says differently and those are the laws the courts would have to go by. in order for a person to gain natural born citizenship in 1961 if they were born outside the U.S. was if on parent was a u.s. Citizen had lived in the U.S. for 5 years after the age of 14. In obama's moms case she would have had to been 19 when she had Obama she was only 18 when he was born. so natural born citizenship wouldn't be applied to Obama.

McCain is a natural born Citizen because the law in effect says if you were born to 2 u.s. citizens and born in the panama canal zone you are a natural born citizen. when McCain was born we owned the panama canal!

reply to post by jackal17

I'm sure they wanted to, But it would have been suicide for them to pursue it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by davion
reply to post by nfotech

Uh, Berg filed the lawsuit but it was never signed by the judge for Obama to present anything. Obama's lawyers issued a motion to dismiss after Berg filed, and then the judge dismissed the case.

Also, I didn't know bloggers were "experts" on looking at birth certificates.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by davion]

The online documents are not the signed copies and I'm fairly certain Obama was ordered to comply with the plaintiff's motion. I know for a fact he was served to appear in court and blew that off. The first motion to dismiss was denied not upheld. Does the cult of Obama have a rule against reading factual sources?

It was a blog which "verified" the digital copy. Real world experts in document forgery were responsible for pronouncing it as fake. I must have missed the part where I said a blogger called it fake......

And to those who continue to spout this crap about how he's legal because of his mother after 12 pages of discussion: NO that is not a "natural born" citizen as the Constitution requires.

From what I understand McCain was born on a US Military base which is not the same but I'd like to see that fully investigated as well. If he doesn't meet the definition of "natural born" citizen then he needs to be taken off the ticket as well.

You cannot ignore the Constitution because you like Obama. If you want to be able to elect foreign born people as President you need to amend the Constitution.

This will create a constitutional crisis when it goes before the Supreme court and you will end up with Biden as your president until new elections can be held at which time the democrats will lose after it is unavoidable that the DNC lied. The fact that DC has lied and tried to subvert the Constitution once again may trigger a civil war. I don't think many of you realize just how incredibly fed up large parts of this country is.

It's entirely possible that when this case goes to the Supreme Court and result in the elections being suspended. The fact so many people refuse to demand the truth, whatever that truth may be is exactly why our country is disintegrating. First the neocons decided they could subvert the constitution when it suited them to do so and now the Obama democrats are calling for the same exact crime. This attitude that the rules don't apply when it serves ME is vile, corrupt and destructive to our country.
I've never been much for accusing people of being traitors but I don't know what else to call this.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Some people need to get a clue. It is a violation of the Constitution (you know, the supreme law of our country) for dual citizens to serve in most Federal govt offices. The reason for this is to prevent subversion of our country by people with loyalties to other governments.

Do you have any clue how many dual citizens hold high office in this country now and over the past 12 years? Most of them are from Israel, Mexico and elsewhere.

Vin, the man who wrote the patriot act is a dual citizen.

The head of Homeland Security is a dual citizen of Israel and the US.

Alberto Gonzales was a dual citizen of Mexico and the US.

Again and again these critical roles in our government which end up being responsible for actions which chip away at our liberty turn out to be dual citizens.

Completely illegal and completely allowed to happen. Now we have this candidate for President who may very well be a native of Kenya, who refuses to release his college records, medical records, etc. He's barely served in public office at all and the corporate media constantly gives him a pass on answering questions which should be a huge concern to all Americans regardless of political party.

The man reads a good speech, period. Everything else about him should worry each and every one of you. We wonder how Bush was able to implement the agenda which led to the bailout and wholesale violations of the Constitution? It's because Americans seem to have lost every bit of logic which tells them who to keep an eye on. The media and corporate press serve as your decision making capability, apparently.

I've got to hand it to the NWO. They know just how to work us. We hate Bush so much we'll accept a much bigger monster just to take some sort of action. I for one would like to know what they have planned that is so anti-American they need people like McCain, Palin and Obama to pull it off.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Could I not write in my own name, i.e., "vote for myself," for the office of President of the United States on November 4th and, therefore have standing to file a complaint against Obama & company? His name on the ballot will injure my chances of being elected, and there is a reasonable basis to assume he is committing a fraud against me until proven otherwise.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davion

That's wholesale inaccurate.

BTW, FR outted Mapes forgery re W.

RE Obama and his book, FR's thread documented his own slippery comments about the book as well as quite logical evidence that his pedophile buddy wrote it.

Didn't have anything to do with a black not using great English.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

You know that they could have easily looked into his background without PUBLICLY QUESTIONING his citizenship. If any of them had found something truly damning, then.....You mean to tell me that you do not think very early on Hillary was not digging up any dirt she could on him? If she could have proved him disqualified early on, it would have saved her donors a fortune and resolved a great deal of issues. Wow, just wow.

To imagine that none of the other candidates looked into this because they were afraid of being called rascist is insane. Go ask Ron Paul what he thinks about that statement and then get back to me. What about Gloria La Riva or Chuck Baldwin. Have you really asked how afraid they are of being called rascist as opposed to say...winning the presidency. You are speculating at best, and poorly.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
The laws in effect in 1961 says differently and those are the laws the courts would have to go by. in order for a person to gain natural born citizenship in 1961 if they were born outside the U.S. was if on parent was a u.s. Citizen had lived in the U.S. for 5 years after the age of 14. In obama's moms case she would have had to been 19 when she had Obama she was only 18 when he was born. so natural born citizenship wouldn't be applied to Obama.

McCain is a natural born Citizen because the law in effect says if you were born to 2 u.s. citizens and born in the panama canal zone you are a natural born citizen. when McCain was born we owned the panama canal!

Interesting, I didn't know his mother's age. I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch, although I don't want McCain to win just because I want a chance at a real republican in 4 years, rather than being stuck with McCain to vote for again in 2012, but I think this law is a bit wrong.

I think it'd be more than a bit upset if my kids weren't considered natural born citizens just because I was 18 when they were born and they were born out of the country. Not that my opinion on it matters.

But I really don't think it's going to go that far since he's produced the Hawaii certificate. Just thought I'd mention that it's not just about where you are born that makes someone a natural born citizen. It seems to be a popular misconception these days. Seen the same thing in regards to McCain.

Maybe they will all be forced to step down and Ron Paul can win. Sounds good to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

RE Obama and his book, FR's thread documented his own slippery comments about the book as well as quite logical evidence that his pedophile buddy wrote it.

Didn't have anything to do with a black not using great English.

Proof? any proof? I am getting a little sick of running into the same poster on different threads throwing out these comletely baseless accusations and never offering actual proof.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The only thing Obama had to do was turn over his original birth certificate for inspection.

If we “just let it go” then what is to stop a foreign force from running for POTUS with bad intentions.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

What do you mean the judge ruled against Obama?

You're talking nonsense.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If Obama would just release his original birth certificate this could all go away. All the time, money and energy going into blocking this from being released. Gotta ask - why is he blocking it?

NO - it's not a matter of privacy. He's running for POTUS and the people have a right to see his birth certificate if they wish.

NO - the alleged 'certificate of birth' from Hawaii is NOT a Birth Certificate.

NO ONE has answered the question - who does he have to show his birth certificate to in order to be approved to run for POTUS ... and has he done this? If he had we would have heard from that government agency by now.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The case is closed.

I have a copy of the ruling.

The link to the ruling exists in this thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

You believe some lawyer with a business to run, who runs out into the street shouting, "He's guilty on all counts", when the judge had yet to rule?

You believe some lawyer whose best evidence is from tabloid journalism that doesn't even support its claims?

You believe some lawyer who questions Obama's eligibility, yet cannot mount a case purely to discover that, but instead mounts a case of conspiracy between an individual, private entity, and government entity with evidence that was found on Internet rumor sites, and through no thorough investigation of his own?

Evidence for which there exists no confirmation, but the evidence that contradicts this lawyers case goes ignored? Evidence that has met independent scrutiny and has been verified by the issuing authorities as being authentic?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama has released his birth certificate... it's been authenticated by the Hawaiian state government and a number of independent groups. If you read the law suit, filed by Berg , asks him to also produce his Certificate of Citizenship.... does anyone here have one of those? I don't, and my family has been in this country as long as this country has been here. And yes, it is a privacy issue (to those of you who said it wasn't) He's not legally required to show his birth certificate, ... no WHITE candidate has been forced to show a birth certificate... but he has, and the Hawaiian State government says it's real... what's next... you think you should be allowed to search his home without a warrant if some right-wing blogger thinks he may have illicit materials there?... I mean, hey, why not... he's running for POTUS, right? Why should a thing like our Constitution come into play? Grow up people!

The fact is, the judge threw the case out saying it was "frivolous and not worthy of discussion" and that the arguments "ventured into the unreasonable". I see posts on here which question if it was really dismissed.... well, all you have to is look at Berg's website, even he says it was dismissed (of course, he's still collecting thousands of dollars in donations, saying that he's going to take it to the Supreme Court... what a racket. Folks, the Supreme Court isn't going to take this case, Berg couldn't even make a case for standing to pursue this issue, let alone win the case.)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"NO - it's not a matter of privacy. He's running for POTUS and the people have a right to see his birth certificate if they wish.

NO - the alleged 'certificate of birth' from Hawaii is NOT a Birth Certificate. "

First of all... yes, it IS a birth certificate... If you look on the Hawaiian Office of Vital Statistics web page, you'll find that they have a detailed description of the HA Birth Cert... and it is EXACTLY what Obama presented. Representatives of the Office have said it's real... Just because some right-wing yahoos keep saying it's fake doesn't make it true... Why do you think this whole case against Obama is being conducted by some Philadelphia lawyer with a history of frivolous lawsuits? If there was anything to this, don't you think the thousands of high powered lawyers throughout DC would be flocking to get involved in this case? It would would be the case of the century.... it make a career.. are you naive enough to think that this one Philadelphia lawyer (who is collecting thousands of dollars in "donations" to pursue this case) and a bunch of right-wing bloggers are the only ones smart enough to uncover this?

Secondly, the document that Berg presented in the suit didn't just ask for him to present a Birth Cert... it asked him to present a Certificate of Citizenship and Certificate showing hiw Oath of Allegiance, too... do you have either of these?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join