It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

In that event, the verification letter wouldn't comment on the unknowns. You would still have the question, but you would have PROOF that his birth didn't take place at a Hawaiian hospital.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Neither. The case in the Supreme Court of Hawaii was dismissed. That case was filed by Andy Martin. Martin v Obama, Hawaii
For up to date info re: the Breg case, you can sign into the ECF Pacer Federal filing index system Pacer Ecf Federal Filing Indexand lookup the berg case. Just go to the case index section, click on "civil" and then enter "Berg, Philip" into the search bar and choose "Pennsylvania, Eastern District" as the venue. (it's 8 cents a page, but you can start a free trial account. Nothing has been filed since 10/21/2008. no dismissal is on file and the case is still open.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Please that arguments pointless. Candidates don't go after a persons citizenship, they attack their voting record, or lack there of. If the other dem candidates even looked into Obama's citizenship the DNC would have called foul.

That is truly one of the stupidest statements I have ever seen on this site. Apparently you have no idea what they spend their money on and what that investment means to them to win. You honestly think they do not minds spending millions of dollars on ads but could not be bothered to make sure that this guy is even qualified to run? Are you serious? You really do need to read up or something. Simply stating something so stupid as fact and not just what you think is even more scary since it shows that you believe your own completely factless ignorant argument.

Whoops my bad. I did not see this

do you have a creditable source for that claim the judge is a donor to the Obama campaign?

I did not realize you were intelligence impaired when I responded before. It is unfair for me to use logic and the English language with you when you clearly cannot handle it.

[edit on 26/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Actually, the Constitution is the founding law, forever settled unless by amendment. As such, the Court should perform it's Constitutional duty to enforce the Constition and make sure from the complaint that Obama is actually elligable to vote.

the constitution is implied privileges...the fourth amendent doesn't even apply anymore. unless someone fights and WINS against the people that take them away, they will continue to be gutted and thrown on the scrap pile of quaint historical ruminations by old and dated leaders. if you actually go through the constitutional laws that were written, and try and apply them to todays era, there isn't much of that document that is being followed. it has been twisted, shaped, shaved, and interperted, far beyond the original intent. oh...and by the way...i'm a liberal, and it still makes me sad that this has happened

[edit on 26-10-2008 by jimmyx]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by redhatty

Yeah, I have been through that already. My son and daughter were born in Hawaii and when we needed to produce verification of birth, that is what we used.

By the way, what Two Possible hospitals are you talking about?

Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center

Many reference materials say Obama was born at Kapiolani, including Wikipedia English version under the subject “Barack Obama.”

But under the subject “Queens Hospital,” Wikipedia says Obama was born there. And Wikipedia Italian says this:

Barack Obama nacque al Queen’s Medical Center di Honolulu da Barack Hussein Obama Sr….

Wikipedia Geneology says Queens too.

Can anyone identify a written statement or interview or recorded statement wherein Obama, himself, identifies which hospital he was born in?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

There is also the Tripler Army Medical Center. It IS a military hospital, but they treat civilians there as well.

PS. Cool thing about Tripler is that it is painted pink. Why? Because they painted it that way after the Pearl Harbor attack in hopes that the Japanese would see the pink, marking hospital, and not bomb it.

Lot of history out there.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
hawaii.uscity.net... ... A directory of Hawaiian hospitals.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I dont get this at all. Why would Obama even run at all if there was any question about his eligability? I dont think this will hold up. We are in some strange times though.......So it goes

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
To me, at worst, Obama was born in Kenya and immediately brought to the United States. His mother was a citizen. In today's world, he would therefore be a citizen. But, in 61' that comes into question. It is a moot point. People are just worried that he MAY NOT be a citizen and are using that to justify their racism. And honestly, that is what this boils down to whether a person admits it or not. It is fear of the unknown. Fear of that which is not like them.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Lawsuits have been filed in 7 states.

... Nevertheless, in recent weeks, lawsuits have been filed in seven additional states demanding that Barack Obama produce an original vault copy of his birth certificate, to dispel the rumors that he is not a natural-born United States citizen.
The latest suits have been filed in state and federal courts in Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia, New York, and Connecticut to compel Obama to release his birth records.
Lawsuits in Washington and Georgia are seeking state superior courts to force the states’ secretary of state, as the chief state elections officer, to require Obama to produce original birth records from Hawaii, or else decertify him as a candidate for the presidency ...

Obama Refuses to Answer BC Lawsuit

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Its a SCAM! We dont want McCain to win but Obama????? What the hell i thought a the tools bags voted W in and realized that he was the worst president ever and here they are again voting in Obama Tool Bag II......Is America just
A.) Brainwashed
B.) Evil
C.) Retarded
D.) Self Destructive
F.) in Love with the WORST candidates and feel that MORE government will protect them
E.) Too damn drunk and uneducated

I say (E.) is most likey

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The vault copy of the BC contains more details. It even ask for the order of twin or triplet births.

Example of Hawaiian vault copy of birth certificate - 1963

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

he is a fraud.

Barrack Obama is not a Citizen of the United Stated of America.

Hes a Fraud.
. PERIOD.

Berry Setoro (Barrack Obama?)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I really, really, really, really, hope Obama wins. Then I hope it is found out that he is not a US citizen.
That would make my decade....The dems would look like the biggest idiots....Ummm ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
[edit on 26-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
To start I am in no way a supporter of McCain. I have grave concerns about the possibility that Obama, his campaign, the DNC and a host of power players may indeed be running a game on us, setting us up for God only know's what as a result.

There's just way too much smoke around this citizenship issue for there not to be a fire.

Again and again when a serious issue comes up in regards to Obama the response is the same. He and his campaign ignore the issue, the media ignores the issue and his legions begin viciously attacking the persons bringing the issue to light.

If he's truly a natural born citizen then he should provide the documentation as he was court ordered to do. Supporting his ability to ignore a federal lawsuit and court order(s) stinks of the kind of elitism so many hate the Bush administration for. I don't give a damn what Bush and Co have gotten away with, I want to see that kind of corruption ended not play childish games about the goose and the gander. Witty colloquialisms are not logic and will not bring about the kind of change Obama has promised. If he's a better man then let him act like one.

* - WND reporter goes to Kenya to meet with Obama's brother and see documents proving Obama was born there - the Kenyan govt arrests him and throws him out of the country without allowing him to see anything.

* - Early on when questions are raised they are ignored, then finally a digital copy is posted which a large number of experts say is a bad forgery.

* - Berg sues in Federal court, the court grants his motion ordering Obama to appear in court with a vault copy of his birth certificate and Obama is able to ignore this court order without being cited for contempt. Must be nice to be able to tell a Federal Judge to # off. I don't suppose that would work for any of us now would it?

* - IMO, the Judge is pressured into finding an easy out to try and make the case go away. Any other case in which court orders were ignored and the defendant failed to appear (as ordered) would result in a summary judgment.

I don't care if you worship Obama and think he's Jesus or whatever. He's engaging in the same kind of elitism you hate in Bush and Cheney. This crap of having one set of rules for the power players and another for everyone else is not America as it's meant to be. Anyone who supports his ability to use his position to abuse our system supports the destruction of our Constitution and Republic.

I sure hope you liberals enjoy getting screwed over, everything I've seen so far indicates without a doubt that Obama is every bit as evil and fake as the rest of DC. He's already flipped on several issues which should be a clue rather than another opportunity to make excuses and try to derail logical discussion.

As usual we had a chance to try and enact change and we let them hand us candidates who work for everyone but the people. If Obama wins you're going to get Bush chapter 3 on steroids... That goes for the McCain supporters too, (btw).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well, it's time to throw another iron on the fire. All the furor and general hub-bub over the Obama citizenship is justified and should be explored to its compltete resolution, but we also cannot let another simmering deception go unexplored and that is the matter of Sarah Palin being the actual birth mother of little Trig.

* No birth certficate
* No witnesses
* No record of birth on record at the hospital in Wasilla
* The Palin family physician, Dr Cathy Baldwin-Johnson is missing

These are just the primary facts regarding this "miraculous" birth and there are many other questions regarding the status of daughter Bristol at that time, but again, no official record and nobody is talking.

Deception has many faces...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Even if Obama was born in Kenya, he can still be a natural born citizen. Because he mother was a US citizen, if they have a child anywhere in the world, they are by default natural born citizens, because the parent is a citizen.

Apparently, it looks like people don't understand what natural born citizen means. It doesn't mean you were actually born in the US. To not be a natural born citizen means neither of your parents were US citizens when you were born, and you obtained citizenship after the fact.

The only real question left would be if he has lived in the US for the past 14 years. Which he has.

Imagine if you were a US citizen your entire life, you go to another land and have a baby and you come back and they tried to tell you your kids were not a citizen. You wouldn't hear of it, and rightfully so.

It's also why McCain is a natural born citizen even though he wasn't actually born in the US.

I did a bit of research on the topic yesterday, and that is what I found. I did find some confusion about the above, and there has been a few changes which are difficult to understand. But during the time Obama was born(60's), the law is what I stated above. Which made him a natural born citizen at birth.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Do you suppose all the other candidates are wishing that they spent a moment checking his background. It could have saved alot of money and could have given the nomination to someone else. Boy I bet they sure are sore they did not think of a background check.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Uh, Berg filed the lawsuit but it was never signed by the judge for Obama to present anything. Obama's lawyers issued a motion to dismiss after Berg filed, and then the judge dismissed the case.

Also, I didn't know bloggers were "experts" on looking at birth certificates.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by davion]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join