It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want the truth, don't call it a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
While in the navy I was on board an Aircraft Carrier. Coming from the disbanded WT rating, I moved to the supply department. I carried my nuclear TS clearance with me to the Open Purchasing division, where I was tasked with purchasing non military equipment for the ship.

One of my tasks was to hold the security key for the IMARSAT, which is basically a satellite phone, but has the ability to make secure data and voice transmissions.

So on to my point. While getting trained on this phone, I had to learn how to classify a data transmission. In the training I was told to use the classification of CTS (Cosmic top secret) to classify events dealing with confirmed extra terrestrial events. The reason I was told this specific statement was because of the way I asked the question.

I was told CTS was for Alien space craft. I said UFO's? My instructor said no, UFO's are TS, because they are describing a object that can not be identified, which could end up being an object that is man made on earth. The CTS classification is for Identified Alien or ET space craft or other ET events such as contact or equipment.

Now during the conversation my instructor and I joked about this subject, and from my point of view the humor was primarily due to being uncomfortable talking about it. It could have been he was pulling my chain, however he never gave me any alternatives to use the CTS classification for, so as far as I was trained, CTS remained as the ET classification.

After this, I noticed every time someone would talk to officials on TV, such as the Dick Cheney interview, they would ask do UFO's get covered up by the Government. The fact that UFO's are not ET Space Craft specifically is where the problem comes.

If you have a opportunity to ask someone this question, make sure you specify ET space craft and not UFO.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Do you or do you know of someone that can verify ET space craft exist? Besides your training have you seen official documentation of ET space craft?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That was as far as the issue ever went.
At that time in my life I did not give the topic much thought. It was not until a number of years later that I started looking into the subject. So although I was around people who could have answered some questions, I never asked them. I was more interested at the time of things a normal 21 year old thinks about. Beer, woman and my next day off.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 38181

There have been literally hundreds of confirmations of this information. They all seem very similar to this one which I find very believable. The highest level of classification is given to Alien Craft, again even ex senior NASA, Military and Space personell have made this same statement.

Anything which is related to alien craft is classified to a level even above the President. The only people who handle that are the Joint Intelligence Commitee, otherwise known MAJIC12, Majority Agency Joint Intelligence Commitee. (im using one name here, theres a couple of ways the MA part of MAJIC is suggested)

Infact its through this classification that the Presidents and congress were cut from the equation over the years and its suggested that MAJIC12 is now industrially led and operates way beyond any form of control or ligislation.

So in regars to the OP, it fit in perfectly with what most whistleblowers have stated that there is a spceific high level security clearance which goes way above top secret applied to ALIEN craft.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by silver6ix]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Interesting they would brief you on theese subject's.
I carried a TS clearence an all I ever got to talk about was what I didn't see in Iraq. What gear we had I didnt see and place's and weapons we found and such.
Well I have to say that I didn't see quite a few things that were secret or TS, and that you were given a class that included CTS is a little far fetched for my millitary mind. I'm sure you remember the name for the sat phone, or some other comm gear so we can belive this a little more.
Semper Fi

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well seems like your CO was having fun with you as the term really means:

Communications Technology Satellite

and for NASA

Communications and Tracking System

as well as

Canadian Technology Satellite

these seem more likely than ET craft

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by centralscrutinizer
Well seems like your CO was having fun with you as the term really means:

Communications Technology Satellite

and for NASA

Communications and Tracking System

as well as

Canadian Technology Satellite

these seem more likely than ET craft

Those are objects, not classifications.

I could find any number of things which are CTS, that doesnt mean anything. Chronic Tourretes Syndrome for example..... again hat doesnt mean a thing.

He was told it was a security classification, not an object so your suggestion holds little water im afraid.

Again this guys information is very much inline with a lot of whistle blowers information that there is a classification which is ranked way up there above top secret and used only for items of this nature.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I doubt any object has ever been classified as an ET spacecraft by any government. If this is true, why would they supress the information?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I like what Maj Kevin Randle states in his comments section of his blog:

www.blogger.com...

Can you imagine any one calling the authorities and telling them they saw a Uniflob? I'm surprised the military didn't go with a word like that to discourage reporting.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
with all due respect you are also referring to an object by calling a 'ufo' a CTS (classification) it is an object like anything else with mass that includes 'Communications" satellites...don't you think that any reference within communications would refer to something within communications?! Why would it refer to something bizaar like 'alien craft' specially when you are talking to a person that has limited security...i would imagine anyone that is 'privy' to an actual biological non earth entity would be a select few of people that would be faceless to anyone in the military or public why trust a low grade almost civilian with the greatest secret ever...sounds ridiculous

top topics

join