It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up UK – New documentary on WTC 7 (26th October 08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just to let you know if you are in the UK that BBC2 is going to broadcast a new documentary which aims to unravel the truth behind the third tower.

Show details:
The Conspiracy Files
"9/11 - The Truth behind the Third Tower"
Sunday, 26 October
2100 GMT, BBC Two
Or catch up on iPlayer after broadcast (UK only)

You can watch a preview here :
www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
WTC 7 -- Larry Silverstein admitted himself, on TV, that it was pulled. The famous, "we pulled it" confession. It's proof enough to me.

I sincerely hope the BBC decides to take a new angle here, there are hundreds of documentaries out on this already.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
WTC 7 -- Larry Silverstein admitted himself, on TV, that it was pulled. The famous, "we pulled it" confession. It's proof enough to me.

I sincerely hope the BBC decides to take a new angle here, there are hundreds of documentaries out on this already.

I hear that and have to agree. I would be very surprised if the BBC gives us anything but a regurgitation of the latest report from NIST and Shyam Sunder in an attempt to try and slam the CTers once again, I think the BBC have made their 9/11 propaganda agenda very clear already although I think this is actually a sign that the BBC are concerned about the CT noise and the overall public opinion on the events of 9/11.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Will tune in, BBC don't make cheap documentys. It should be a good watch.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are you sure this is new? there was one sounding very similar about a month ago on BBC1, its now 20.48, so ill give it a watch, ooops wrong day,

If it is the same one, they start off with the conspiracy side of it, but seem to change their minds half way through, it had interviews with a demolition guy, who its claimed is the only person who could have pulled WTC7, as well as several other key figures, it also covers the BBC coverage, 20 mins before it fell they reported it as already gone, but in the background you can clearly see the building is still there.

I could be wrong, but it should be watched if you haven't already seen it, I found it to be very informative, answered some questions i had, but definitely worth the watch.

[edit on 25/10/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yep, its a new one

www.bbc.co.uk
The documentary updates an edition of The Conspiracy Files shown earlier this year. It features new interviews with the lead official investigator and an important new eyewitness together with architects, scientists and others who think there was a sinister plot to destroy the building.....

.....seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed, this third huge tower at the World Trade Centre collapsed in a matter of seconds.

Afterwards, the thousands of tonnes of steel from the building were taken away to be melted down in the Far East.

From the outside it was an anonymous building, but it housed some unusual tenants: the CIA, the Secret Service, the Pentagon and the very agency meant to combat terrorist attacks in New York, the Office of Emergency Management.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by freeradical]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I guess I was expecting something new from this documentary; all we got was the same old, same old. Not an impressive documentary, all possible alternative theories are discredited as you would expect, even the BBC news blooper stating as fact that WTC7 had collapsed when it actually had not! Yeah - how many times has the BBC make such HUGE errors like that before or after that famous day?

The documentary ends emotionally and I almost got the impression it was trying to persuade us not to ask any more questions, just to let it be. Merd!

[edit on 26-10-2008 by freeradical]

new topics

top topics

join