It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open the wormhole...in your mind???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry I don't have any references right now but I remembered this unusual fact from my undergraduate studies in Psych...

I don't mean to downplay your theory but brain scans show that people with mental disorders actually use a greater percentage of their brain, while those who are in higher states of consciousness use a smaller, more refined percentage of brain power. Somewhat like a well 'oiled' computer, the brain works best when running at greater efficiency.

Scans of super, non-savant intellectuals show they use less brain power than people with

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Duplicate Post - Deleted

[edit on 2-11-2008 by rosio]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I do not suppress any thoughts I have.

Some have conclusions, others are an ongoing adventure. Sometimes I just wish the world around me were as deep and obscure. How can we learn truth when we set limits on our imaginations?

Re 10% use of brain.... our brains go through major changes in early development and while some neurological connections are reinforced, others are broken. To believe that 100% use would be possible is unrealistic imo.

I would rather have 10% and use it well than any more and end up with "fuzz"!

More information or more processing power does not neccessarily mean more clever!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found some pretty useful information about this here www.projectcamelot.org...

Roswell and the Looking Glass

And this gets into the Roswell crash. The Roswell crash, 1947, is what created the Rockefeller side to become the monster that it is now.

You have this crash in the desert in New Mexico in which these little people come out of the ship and they’re all holding these little cubes in their hands. The little cubes that they were holding in their hands when they came out were devices that allowed them to see through time and it interfaced with your consciousness. You would think about a particular time and it would show up above the little box.

Our guys got ahold of this technology and were able to game out the future and see what was going to happen, using this technology. They didn’t necessarily know exactly what would happen but they could game out the probable futures, based on various events, and actually manipulate history by doing this.

K: OK. You’re saying there was more than one. My understanding is there was only one cube, and it’s also known as “The Yellow Book.” So it’s important to tell people that.

D: Deacon’s testimony is that there was more than one, that more than one of them was holding one of these things in their hands when they came out of the ship. So you can ... it’s just a difference in opinion, but we know for a fact from multiple witness testimony, there was at least one.

Looking Glass, Pineal Gland, Stargates

And I put together a wide variety of Looking Glass testimony and determined that, in fact, there are also a variety of ancient Looking Glass devices, that the same group that landed in Roswell - which would be your P-45, ah, no, your P-22 future human lineage extraterrestrials if you go with Burisch’s testimony - that they actually traveled into the past: future ancestors of humans after 2012 where there was a very small gene pool -- that they traveled into the past and they built these devices which actually reverse-engineered the pineal gland in the brain.

The pineal gland in the brain is at the exact geometric center of the brain. It is a small area of water which has microclusters in it. Microclusters are little geometric clusters of minerals. And this water is shielded by the surrounding gland, electromagnetically.

And apparently the technology is so absurdly simple that all you have to do is shield off water from the conventional electromagnetic energy that we have in space/time and the water starts to be a gate into time/space, which is a realm in which time is just a direction you can point yourself in and travel through. And it’s an inversion of space, so that space becomes time and time becomes space. So you move through space here and you’re moving through time over there.

Apparently multiple ... and you actually have Gordon Novel in one of your testimonies that said the same thing, that, when a ship creates antigravity, in so doing, it’s actually moving through time by traveling through space as we know it.

And thus they didn’t want to let this technology out, for one of the reasons being they believed it would collapse the economy because people would see what was coming and there would be no speculation in the markets any more.

So, be that as it may, we all have this stargate in our own brain, which we access primarily through meditation, stilling of the mind, allowing the obstructions to fall away so we get this sort of natural intuitive bubbling-up, which most people think of daydreaming. They don’t think that it has any value. But when you go into that meditative state where thoughts just naturally surface into your mind without really having to work for them, that’s actually the feed from your subconscious, super-conscious, which comes through the pineal gateway.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shy_mo
reply to post by wigit

Hey, kinda new to ATS. Been reading here for a while and figured it was time to start chatting.

Wigit, when I read about your experience I was amazed at how similar it was to something I experienced last year.

Basically after having been in bed for about half hour I decided to try and clear my mind and settle myself with a little meditation. I was fairly new to it and usually started by relaxing and following the colours that would appear on what you referred to as 'muddy brown'.

This particular night there were no colours, but a tiny dot that appeared to be far away in this 'muddy brown'. I focused on it and it began to grow, until eventually it began to look like a full eclipse, a dark round centre with light behind. Like how you described the black dot and the sparks.

Anyway, while focusing, the light from behind increased in brightness until it was completley light. It was as though I had opened my eyes on a bright sunny day and it took a while to focus them. As they focused I saw what I would describe as the back of a warehouse in an open yard. I didn't recognise it and still don't.

At that moment in time it was as though I was actually standing there. The brightness of the light and the atmosphere felt real, nothing like a dream, and I was most certainly not asleep.

I was so shocked at what had happened, and shocked too that when I opened my eyes the room was dark. The experience couldn't have lasted more than maybe a minute or two in total but it will last in my memory.

My intial thought was that I had acheived a level of meditation I hadn't before. I can't really explain it, but can say it was as real as it could be.

Maybe I did travel down a wormhole, that would be cool!!

Originally posted by mystiq

That vortex may have been the tunnel out some people use when having oobes. Its one of the ways some people report the start of their experiences, although some just pop out. I've seen a similar tunnel and got scared when I felt a pull into it, so it stopped.

Thanks for these posts. I've taken some stick regarding my experience, it's great to read other folks' similar stories. Nobody can tell me this can't happen, or that's it's mere illusion and of no importance.

Now, I wonder how far science has travelled into this? I'm sure there's tons of information that's hidden from us.

Psychic warfare anyone???

[edit on 5-11-2008 by wigit]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I've laid in bed sometimes next to my wife, and rarely had times when with my eyes closed, i can see and travel through a wormhole in black space, and almost reach my destination, a brighter light, but my wife would kick just a bit, or move when i got ever so close(maybe my breathing slowed), and it felt as if I might die, or reach heaven, or go to another space. This intrigues me so much that I want to see it but don't want to die. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've always had these "distortions" behind my eyelids...But if I try to focus on them they move or disappear...

Would it be considered the same thing, or am I just observing my eyelid from the inside?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think you'd have to explain the distortions more

I know it can be difficult to focus even with eyelids shut
After some practice, you can focus on either a 'light', or 'circle'

Sometimes though, I've learnt to just let go, and follow any lights or images that the mind/eyes create, and i believe this would be the start to dreaming, although still quite awake

I went camping last weekend and stayed up until just before sunrise(overcast) and this time saw the sky and it almost seemed like there was a wormhole to the center of the milky way, where i could almost see all the stars being sucked in on a rotation, and very dark centre pulling everything

Very pleasing to say the least!

Let me know any other strange dreams or ideas or whatever really makes you think

Cheers,

Chops

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join