It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurry and instate the NWO NOW !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Is the OP forgetting to mention the massive population reduction goals?

I wonder why he isn't highlighting that aspect of the agenda......

or the thousands of coffins being made??

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

I consider you a friend indeed :-). The NWO, a third world war, population reductions, mind control - none of those things are inevitable. We have to wake up to the fact that we are in control of what 'manifests' in our society, we have to come to the realisation that we are not doomed to become slaves.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.

Please consider looking at my post on this forum - lightworkers.org...

To fully succeed in creating the world we desire as a collective whole, we need to start laying the foundations in the 'now'. Smile at complete strangers, buy people you don't know a coffee etc. An act of random kindness is the solution to our woes, if everyone did this every day, then the world would start to shine again.

We live on a beautiful world, don't you think we owe it to our home planet & ourselves?

I know I sound like I'm preaching, but I truly care about what happens to this world & ourselves, even to those I have not met at all. I believe that humanity can set a-side their differences, and live as 'one'.

Please consider the website I have listed above, I know there are plenty of souls out there who aren't going to go quietly without a fight. We can turn this planet around in an instant, if we all put our minds to it...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What a devilish thread

you might be submitting now, at a 2nd grade spelling level, but in a few months/weeks you'll be rifling through garbage for food, wonder then, if the time spent worshiping the New World Order was worth it

this are the kind of person that will bend over backwards to turn in a neighbor

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The day they send their stormtroopers, robots or whatever other crap to try and shove their NWO in my face will be the day I declare war and exercise my arms.

I will never be forced into anything, I will never deal with a police state, and I will never be anyone's slave. There are many more like me. Many more than they can imagine. We will win.

The constitution is not dead until WE say it is. Not them.

The NWO for all it's worth can kiss my ass.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nt3rp0l

Hey dont underestimate the importance of Badmedia and his posts ....he is no where near a stupid man ...he is not a sheep ..and he needs no tin hat ..in fact most of his posts make the most sense of anyone on here (at least in my opinion)...most of the time he is the sane one and will argue with us in a heartbeat when we get too far out there when we all have our tin hats on lol ..........he is smart and has his eyes fully opened .
And he certainly is no mindless drone who can be led around by the collar .

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Why should I allow any one or group to govern me?
How about I live my life & you live yours?
I don't want a one world gov't.
I don't want what they have to offer; whatever it is!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

sure if you dont value freedom everything you said is true. You could argue it is like being a slave, everything you NEED to live will be provided but everything you want will be denied. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In a way I wish they would just hurry up and get it over with too ..I am sick of hearing about it all the time and now watching it all unfold ..lol .. ...just like the UFO stuff .>I wish they would hurry up and get on with it ..whatever is coming ...lets just get it over with ....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

If you truly believe that the wealthy elite of society know what's best for all people, then you, my friend, deserve the injustices you so desperately wish to receive.

I will not allow anyone (and I'm sure that I'm not the only one) to twist and manipulate my values and my beliefs for their own personal gain. A gang war in which every single gun is illegal will never change my belief in the right of an American citizen to defend their life, property and family with a gun. I will never relinquish that right. If it was good enough for George Washington, then it's good enough for me. The second that the right to bear arms is revoked is the second that America relinquishes their greatest security from an outside (and inside) force.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Truth be told, as my husband and I are privileged members of certain social hierarchy

You chattering classes are really getting on my nerves. It is an impossible belief that you and your clique are doing things that are good for the rest of us sheep at no financial benefit...

I don't buy your idealism, and unfortunately for you, a lot of people don't. How are you going to attain your goal?

Concerning guns, I believe that it is already too late regarding weapons proliferation and the only way to balance the weapons inequality between military and civilian elements is to allow citizens to have weapons to keep the balance of power in check.

The only reason why people aren't slaves is because they have something to fight back bullies with.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Post on Topic

Or do not post at all...

Fair Warning

Semper

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
When # hits the fan, i strongly suggest that every one who can, signe up for the military.

being in uniform at least guaranties your survival , and future, if you cant beat them join, rather than die in vein for beliefs that are absurd. Every thing that some one believes in , was learned from another.? so how is it that some one thinks they know best ? when infact the human race is destructive to its self, people kill each other every day? what other way can this be stopped,???? Are you going to goto war zones and Preach LOVE and Peace??? I think not. At least some people are stepping up to the plate to take control .

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

sure if you dont value freedom everything you said is true. You could argue it is like being a slave, everything you NEED to live will be provided but everything you want will be denied. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Please forgive the intrusion, I just wanted to throw this into the mix. Remove the implied religious features, and I think this covers it. If someone offered me a one way ticket back to the garden I would have to pass. If it was a round trip ticket, look out world its time to rock and role.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

ummm, its not so much the one world government I'm afraid of.
Its the getting to the one world government thats scary.

A one world order is the inevitable end game. It would have happened one way or another. Without the wars it would just take longer... but thats not a very good justification.

We should let a One World Government for naturally, out of love and compassion and acceptance, not out of force, anger, and misery.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nt3rp0l
It's people like you that forget they can change the T.V channel when they don't like what's on.

...And what you're forgetting is that a one world government doesn't have any other channels to offer...Obey or die are the only two channels they have.

Badmedia's got it right...Any time you have centralized power, it's always abused...It's much easier to corrupt one head than it is to corrupt 100's or 1000's. When the power belongs to the people (as where the true power has always been, down through history) then you have a source of thousands/millions who can always bring correction to a single, central power. The US government was founded on a decentalized power & it was going fine until a few corrupted @$$es made small, gradual changes towards centralizing power...The first big step was forced upon Abraham Lincoln. Each small corruption set precedence for more & more power becoming centralized. That's where the situation lies today.

Just before, I mentioned historical reference to people always having the true power...Every time in history that any community or nation centralized its power, it always fails...Always! It always has & it always will! The only difference is how long it took for it to collapse & how much wide-spread suffering it causes until it does collapse. No such power structure can survive because centralized power grows to big to support itself & collapses under its own weight.

If you'll just read through Future Shock (an overall history of humanity, not individuals who may have influenced it), absorb it & understand it, you'll understand why centralized power always collapses. It's because no matter what person or group holds total power, there's always other individuals or groups seeking to pervert that centralized power towards their own ends & usurp it for their own...The changes in power comes in cycles because there is no such thing as "total" control for anyone to hold.

The only "total control" that can ever be accomplished is one individual controlling him/herself & no others...Govern yourself & you cease to need any other government. Gaining & maintaining control over others is nothing but an illusion of personal ego & that's precisely why it fails. It seeks only gain for oneself, regardless of other "selves" who want the same thing & will stop at nothing to take it from yourself too. But when large groups of people band together for the common good of all people instead of the few, selfish ego must bow to it. That's what the Bill of Rights stands for...Every "one" for each other on an equal basis. Do you hold any illusions that the NWO won't have any "leaders" that will stand for themselves as having more Rights than everyone else...Including you, personally?

It's that very illusion is why we have the saying, "Those who do not learn from the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them." This so-called "New" World Order is nothing of the kind...It's really the Old World Order still trying to perpetuate itself from our history into the future...The truth is that it's fate is to fail & die, as humanity learns how much of an illusion it really is. Make no mistake...Humanity is learning to see beyond the illusion & is socially evolving, despite all of the OWO's efforts to stifle it.

Oh yeah, I have no illusion that the "NWO" will come to power, because the "knowing" people are still a minority...But it's growing by the day & will become the majority before long. But I also have no illusion that the "NWO" will last, even if I personally don't live long enough to see it fall. My life (& yours too) is nothing compared to how this will transpire...Whether you accept the truth or not is your problem to deal with.

You're entitled to your beliefs & free to express them, but I feel nothing but pity for anyone who refuses to use what Nature granted them...Their minds. I'll pluck out just three more pearls of wisdom for your perusal:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." -- Thomas Jefferson
"A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one." -- Benjamin Franklin
"A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle." -- Benjamin Franklin
When individuals start realizing that cooperation in large groups can overcome any megalomaniacal individual, that's where the true power of the people originates.

Originally posted by 1nt3rp0l
...this is comming whether you,I, or anyone else wants it to. To see the beneficial points and (if you are opposed) find a way to make it easier to swallow is a transition needed until it proves worthy, or revolution sets in.

Well, you've never even mentioned whether or not it's something you really want, either...Is that to say that what you want is for the NWO to spare you a little longer than the 6-1/2 billion others they intend to kill off from the world, if you just suck up enough before the slaughter?

Originally posted by SolarSeaman
The formation of such ruling elite over peoples with the attempt at a middling utopian society will kill off just about everyone in it when applied the globe. My opinion is that forming and enforcing a NWO is an action that specifically states that all nations are failures and all peoples are not more than slaves.

...Which even an NWO would fail, because it will try to govern the whole planet as if it were a single nation...Wow, another repeat of history, only on a global scale instead of a national scale! Who would have thought that?

Originally posted by badmedia
Oh look, it's the zeitgeist agenda.

Which has been shown for the quasi-religious scam/hoax/fraud it was from its very start...Just like the ex-communicated Mormons that twisted the original intent of NESARA into another cult.

(Yeah, I noticed the sarcasm in that post...I'm adding to the truth behind the sarcasm
)

A few other opinions about the zeitgeist movement...

I was immediately skeptical for a couple of reasons. First, just like I wouldn't buy a car from someplace called "Honest Jack's Car Emporium" I immediately distrust any movie that claims "everything you know is a lie, UNTIL NOW."

Zeitgeist (a german phrase that means “the spirit of the age”) is the name of an online movie that is making quite an unfortunate impact on thousands of undiscerning, history-starved young people around the world. This poorly done, historically inaccurate documentary (for lack of a better word to describe an often times blurry, pixelated film) produced by a man named “Peter J” seeks to persuade its viewers that the authors of the New Testament borrowed the idea of Jesus’ virgin birth, disciples, miracles, crucifixion, and resurrection from ancient pagan mystery religions that were around long before the time of Christ. The video even goes so far as to claim that Jesus Himself never even existed.

Below are some helpful quotes, articles and books that offer a scholarly refutation of many of the errors in the first part of the movie.
-----------
Charlie Campbell says, “Many of the charges put forth in Zeitgeist are based on outdated, disproved ideas that were in circulation at the beginning of the last century. Here is one example. Zeitgeist states that Attis (a Roman deity) was crucified, dead for three days and then resurrected. This is absolutely not true to the mythological account. In the mythological story, Attis was unfaithful to his goddess lover, and in a jealous rage she made him insane. In that insanity, Attis castrated himself and fled into the forest, where he bled to death. As J. Gresham Machen points out, “The myth contains no account of a resurrection;
-----------
Dr. Norman Geisler writes, “The first real parallel of a dying and rising god does not appear until A.D. 150, more than a hundred years after the origin of Christianity. So if there was any influence of one on the other, it was the influence of the historical event of the New Testament [resurrection] on mythology, not the reverse. The only known account of a god surviving death that predates Christianity is the Egyptian cult god Osiris.

Notice how that article mentions "undiscerning, history-starved young people?" I have & still do study history beyond what's "taught" in the current school system...I wonder where 1nt3rp0l went to school? Could it possibly be that these people are "history starved" because of the NWO agenda? How does that help humanity to become generally enlightened?

On & on, example after example...Debunk added on top of debunk.
Yet, no matter how many examples of truth are thrown against the zeitgeits, they keep coming back like a bounced check...Just like 1nt3rp0l.

-------------Concluded Below---------

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
---------Continued From Above---------

And from The AFU & Urban Legends Archive

Given the ubiquity of email solicitations for the scam, the Urban Legend Zeitgeist recommends just deleting the scam emails if you haven't lost anything rather than passing them onto law enforcement authorities.

...Which shows that zeitgeists would prefer to let the con man go on, unopposed, to continue with the con game! Maybe that's how the zeitgeist movement gets it's funding? By scamming on the internet & calling for the scammers to be left alone? I try to report as many as I can that pop into my mailbox, but there's so many!

Originally posted by badmedia
You see yourself as separate from god, and for that reason you do not, and will not be able to understand. If you should ever happen to know and understand that connection with god, then will see and understand the statement - I am god, and I am arguing with myself. Or as Jesus put it(John 14:20) - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

...As well as in every single human being on the planet. That's what connects us together as "humanity." Those who promote the NWO agenda have willfully disconnected from their in-born humanity & that's why they feel superior to humanity...Even though that connection still exists, they deny it. How about a good literary example that shows what happens to people who disconnect from their inherent humanity?

From Nathaniel Hawthorne's short story of Ethan Brand, a man who quested for the Unpardonable Sin (excerpted):

"What! then you are Ethan Brand himself?" cried the lime-burner, in amazement. "I am a newcomer here, as you say, and they call it eighteen years since you left the foot of Gray-lock. But, I can tell you, the good folks still talk about Ethan Brand, in the village yonder, and what a strange errand took him away from his lime-kiln. Well, and so you have found the Unpardonable Sin?"

"Even so!" said the stranger, calmly.

"If the question is a fair one," proceeded Bartram, "where might it be?"

Ethan Brand laid his finger on his own heart.

"Here!" replied he.

And then, without mirth in his countenance, but as if moved by an involuntary recognition of the infinite absurdity of seeking throughout the world for what was the closest of all things to himself, and looking into every heart, save his own, for what was hidden in no other breast, he broke into a laugh of scorn.
-------------------------
"I have looked, said he, "into many a human heart that was seven times hotter with sinful passions than yonder furnace is with fire. But I found not there what I sought. No, not the Unpardonable Sin!"

"What is the Unpardonable Sin?" asked the lime-burner; and then he shrank further from his companion, trembling lest his question should be answered.

"It is a sin that grew within my own breast," replied Ethan Brand, standing erect, with a pride that distinguishes all enthusiasts of his stamp. "A sin that grew nowhere else! The sin of an intellect that triumphed over the sense of brotherhood with man and reverence for God, and sacrificed everything to its own mighty claims! The only sin that deserves a recompense of immortal agony! Freely, were it to do again, would I incur the guilt. Unshrinkingly I accept the retribution!"
------------------
"They tell me you have been all over the earth," said he, wringing his hands with earnestness. "You must have seen my daughter, for she makes a grand figure in the world, and everybody goes to see her. Did she send any word to her old father, or say when she was coming back?"

Ethan Brand's eye quailed beneath the old man's. That daughter, from whom he so earnestly desired a word of greeting, was the Esther of our tale, the very girl whom, with such cold and remorseless purpose, Ethan Brand had made the subject of a psychological experiment, and wasted, absorbed, and perhaps annihilated her soul, in the process.
----------------
He remembered with what tenderness, with what love and sympathy for mankind, and what pity for human guilt and woe, he had first begun to contemplate those ideas which afterwards became the inspiration of his life; with what reverence he had then looked into the heart of man, viewing it as a temple originally divine, and, however desecrated, still to be held sacred by a brother; with what awful fear he had deprecated the success of his pursuit, and prayed that the Unpardonable Sin might never be revealed to him. Then ensued that vast intellectual development, which, in its progress, disturbed the counterpoise between his mind and heart. The Idea that possessed his life had operated as a means of education; it had gone on cultivating his powers to the highest point of which they were susceptible; it had raised him from the level of an unlettered laborer to stand on a star-lit eminence, whither the philosophers of the earth, laden with the lore of universities, might vainly strive to clamber after him. So much for the intellect! But where was the heart? That, indeed, had withered--had contracted--had hardened--had perished! It had ceased to partake of the universal throb. He had lost his hold of the magnetic chain of humanity. He was no longer a brother-man, opening the chambers or the dungeons of our common nature by the key of holy sympathy, which gave him a right to share in all its secrets; he was now a cold observer, looking on mankind as the subject of his experiment, and, at length, converting man and woman to be his puppets, and pulling the wires that moved them to such degrees of crime as were demanded for his study.

Thus Ethan Brand became a fiend. He began to be so from the moment that his moral nature had ceased to keep the pace of improvement with his intellect. And now, as his highest effort and inevitable development--as the bright and gorgeous flower, and rich, delicious fruit of his life's labor--he had produced the Unpardonable Sin!

The people who promote the NWO see the rest of humanity as nothing but an experiment in human society, with no real connection to the "lab rats" they experiment upon...Therefore, through that disconnection, they've kept experimenting down through the ages, upon generation after generation (by "cultivating" that same disconnection down through their own generations of family!). It's due to this disconnection is why they spread such oppression & misery among the human race...Is to reach the end of their "grand experiment!"

But they still use the same methods every time, and the results of their methods have caused churches to conduct Inquisitions, nations to mass-slaughter each other, empires rise & fall...All are failures & they refuse to accept their own failures while conducting the experiment! This is why the NWO cannot & will not ever succeed for any real length of time...Their children repeat the failures of their elders! I've heard it said that a fanatic is someone who keeps doing things the same way every time, but expects to get different results.

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
I for one, do not want equalization!!! It dulls the creative mind and stops the creative process. We are not all equal! Individuation is crucial to maintain variety, and prevent a cloning situation.

But this is the very thing that the NWO wants for humanity...To be molded & pressed into the same shape, like Pringle's potato chips, all fitting into a nice, neat stack, regardless of how many are crushed on the bottom. The OP is apparently already "Pringlized"...Hoping that, when the NWO gets around to reducing the world's population to about half-a-billion, she'll be one of those left over as slave-labor. But I also wonder, would she still feel the same way if none of her family are chosen to be so "blessed?" When disconnecting from our basic human nature, that must also include family too! This is how parents can "cultivate" that disconnection down through the generations: Because they've also disconnected form their own families enough to "experiment" on their own children!

Originally posted by Haiku
While I cannot 100% agree, I must say, you have some very interesting Ideals. Some, that if given to the right hands, could be revolutionary on a global scale.

And this is another reason why the NWO is doomed to fail...There is no individual human being who has the "right hands." This is where their disconnection from human birthright has been the core of their failure...By believing themselves as "disconnected" from humanity, they think as if they're superior to humanity & never acknowledge that their own failures come out because they're still human, regardless of whether they acknowledge it or not. Humans succeed, humans fail...It's a part of human nature, but since they deny their own nature, they'll never accept their failures as being their own.

This is why badmedia has said that he was God & that he was arguing with himself: He has not lost his connection to his birthright with the rest of humanity...And that's the same reason why I've earlier said that I have only pity for such as 1nt3rp0l, because I still realize that she is still a part of me, through our common link with humanity. What I pity is that 1nt3rp0l has apparently lost that link by continuing to support those that work in opposition to humanity.
BTW Haiku...Interesting avatar...Disturbing, but amusing nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join