It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurry and instate the NWO NOW !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

If only it were actually true. Then it would be easy wouldn't it. But I'm pretty sure there was a reason most of us moved out of the house ASAP, or wanted too have our own places.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
My God your ignorance is incredible! Yes maybe a 1 world government would be a good thing if it was run by people we elect. A person who actually cares about the human race, not the people you so blindly follow. These people dont care about you or me or anyone else for that matter! There almost certainly involved with the 911 attacks and will finance both sides of wars to ensure to make as much money as possible out of the death of their unsuspecting slaves. Where is the logic in wanting to be controlled by people who dont care if you or your children live or die?? No matter how much you believe that you are going to be ok because you choose to brown nose these people, you are wrong! You are a pawn, a puppet for these people, nothing more than the scum on their boots! You will never be in the same league as these guys, NEVER! So please tell me how you can even look in the mirror every morning knowing you are a supporter of evil, if you have children, look into their eyes knowing that their freedom and liberty will no longer exist if the elites get full control.
People like you make me sick and for someone obviously with some level of intelligence, your ingnorance is surprising. But go ahead be my guest, welcome evil with open arms and evil will find you and yours.

These people will be stopped and I for one will not stop fighting till they are.
As for you, you will be a good boy and bend over for the NWO as it rapes you of you freedom, liberty and rights! Oh and remember to look into your loved ones eyes when they are forced to bend over too!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Heck yeah,
this is a great idea!
lets give up all our weapons, i mean all the law abiding citizens (and let the criminals keep theres of course) so were further at the mercy of them and the martial law.

Lets give up all our rights so were like chickens in a cage. yeah! im not sure what the benefit would be but i think its a great idea OP!!

im not sure what nazi group you belong to but you can go play world domination with them now. K, Thanks, Bye.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Question: Is your name happens to be Sarah Palin?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Or maybe Cindy McCain?
I sure would not love to vote for you!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nt3rp0l

NWO will offer something more permenent, and for the masses, not the select.

One thing about all governments is that there are always the priveleged few. The NWO will be corruption on a scale that can't even be concieved yet.

A world government born of cooperation without faceless corporations would be one thing. The NWO that's coming is comparible to Hitler's vision. No thank you. I've had enough BS for one lifetime.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Sroek

What I am trying to explain here, is that the NWO is nothing like we had been led to believe. Elite? No Racist?No Inhumane? Definite No.

Claiming that they aren't elitist, racist and inhumane is even more preposterous than claiming that the NWO is a good thing. Care to explain your reasoning?

Misleading people and fast/double talk has been the true leading power of this country. We have the perception of freedom only in comparrison to Afganistan,Iran,Syria etc. In fact, we are already slaves.

This isn't news.

Could you possibly conceive that the NWO is going to be the driving force that will bring about true freedom? True equality? Access to what the wealthy elite hav always had access to?

Equal care, equal education, equal employment, equal taxation. Did you know that there is an 'nwo' ideation to set the fed tax @ 5% across the board? For rich and Poor. Right now, working class, about 20%. Wealthy CEO, Brokers etc... around 12%.

That's not going to happen. These are promises, ideals and fantasies which will never be fulfilled, regardless of social structure. It's not equality when this is being dictated by an untouchable, unseen oligarchy.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Sroek]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not to be condescending, however, the sole reason why you are 100% wrong is that this:

but have you ever thought that this may be due to the fact that the NWO will reduce if not abolish the the reasons you feel them nesascary?

Is absolutely impossible. Human nature alone dictates that you can throw drop after drop of water at this burning flame, but you will never put it out.

Which is precisely why we cant allow :

Yes, fire arm attainment will be outlawed,

The above to ever happen to us. We do, and my friend, I promise you we ARE dead men and women.

AB1

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nt3rp0l

I noticed that you just joined ATS!

I am interested in hearing "why" you joined?

I too believe that there is a big change coming. But, I do not believe that mankind without divine help is capable of accomplishing anything. Man is too addictive. This includes your mentors.

I for one, do not want equalization!!! It dulls the creative mind and stops the creative process. We are not all equal! Individuation is crucial to maintain variety, and prevent a cloning situation.

There are different social extremes residing side by side on this earth. There are those who have high abstract reasoning and are contributing to this earth and those who just; eat, sleep, and procreate. To create an equality between these 2 groups? Not realistic. So are you being honest here?

Some of the goals you mentioned are interesting but would create too much uniformity. We have devolved in many ways. The separation of; science, art and spirituality has actually created the opposite of what was intended, I believe.

Leonardo Di Vinci along with countless evolved people of his generation did not separate the three! Their genius was allowed to grow, hence, he was highly evolved in all 3 areas. Your proposition creates to much of a gray mentality and existence. Correct me if I am wrong?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Reading the Op's responses I have came to the conculsion that she is either a troll or really naive about how the NWO will work.It won't matter to them if you support them you will still end up in a camp or as slave labor.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm sick of hearing all this New World Order BS, if you want to die on your knees as a slave to their perverted order, then I am afraid that you cannot be saved. The days of the global elite are growing shorter with each passing day, the have no power left, it's time they relinquished their power they have stolen from the masses.

We need to unify, yes, but we need to remove the power of the politicians, and give that power back to those who deserve it - the people of the world who have no say in what goes on.

As long as there are men who believe that all humanity should be free (like me) and not be under the rule of a tyrannical dictatorship, then no new world order shall pass into existence.

The minute they try to unify the world using 'fear'-based tactics, the battle lines will be drawn, and mark my words, there are people ready to stand against them if absolutely necessary.

Make sure you choose the right side when fighting for your very freedom...

P.S. For those who want to do something to prevent the NWO from coming into power, visit a post I made on this website - lightworkers.org...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by unbound_human]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by unbound_human]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleAnswers
reply to post by 1nt3rp0l

Hey, I'm all for lifting the cap and hearing the benefits and dispelling the lies about a one world government. I'm seriously curious to see what you think this government will actually be.

So go for it, sell me. Explain this fantastic vision you think you understand. I'm an open minded guy, you might even convince me it's a good thing. I'm all ears (well, eyes as it were.) [/quote']

I'm also open minded and curious to know what the NWO will actually be. I know what most people seem to think it is but I honestly am interested in hearing more about it.

I liked what was said about true capitalism where all workers share in the profits of a company. There's a company in England that I know do this and all of their workers have a great incentive for the company to do well and are enthusiastic about their work.

Tell me more....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Don't listen, they are deceivers, they will promise you riches, but all you will get is a life of imprisonment. That is what they wish for all of us, they will do you no favours, George Orwell foreseen this happening in writing his book '1984'.

You will be selling your soul to the very embodiment of evil, they will promise to be our saviours, but we shall have to worship them as our gods. No man is above the other, nor beneath, if you think they will change the status quo, then you are gravely mistaken.

The OP is scare-mongering because he probably realises that his dream isn't going to come true anymore, things are rapidly changing in the world, but they are not in the favour of those who are in power. The power they weild is being lost, and soon it shall cease to exist.

Don't look outside yourself for answers my brother, look within, and you will begin to see the truth that is hidden from your eyes.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This woman believes she is one of the elect perhaps.
Get your flu shots darling. Get two, and don't forget the kids.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeh, maybe...

Glad some people out there are willing to stand up for their freedom, and the freedom of strangers.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yes, welcome your total enslavement...they dare you not.
i restrain myself not to use harsh words toward the author
of original thread... "pro-NWO? really? ha!"

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Those who really don't know what the NWO is, are the ones who claim that it will benefit mankind.

Yes, I agree on the point we need to unify this planet under one cause, but I'm afraid their neo-Nazi idealisms aren't the solution to the problem. The NWO is already in power, it's just they're maintaining the idea that every country is seperate, when in reality they are just waiting to announce in on the big-screen.

Well sorry to all you NWO-wannabes, but the plan has been changed, and your dreams of a one-world government aren't scheduled anymore. The power is slowly leaking back to the people.

The true vision of global peace will be humanity uniting under love, peace, and harmony. Truth shall be known to every man, woman, and child; ignorance shall be a thing of the past, and so will the never-ending suffering.

We have been blindly led by those who believe they know best for us, and enough is enough, we know what is good for us, those we have handed the power to have abused it for their own twisted agendas. It is time we rose up in mass, and ended the corruption that has blackened our world since the dawn of recorded history.

Let us unify this world in the most sensible way possible, by loving one another unconditionally, and laying down our weapons, only love & peace can save us from certain extinction.

It is the whole of humanity that can straighten out the mess that the select few have caused, it is time we took back what rights we have to govern ourselves, because let's face it - working together, we can do a damn sight better job than the Global Elite!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is the OP forgetting to mention the massive population reduction goals?

I wonder why he isn't highlighting that aspect of the agenda......

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"a system where people are treated like people and not like cattle."

i love it! with an ending like that i dont even know what the point is in trying to change this ladies beliefs! only time will tell.

now i just wish i knew you so when we are in the camps together i can look back at you in line "like cattle" and tell you i told you so.

until then i love you and hope god comes in the night and wakes you, or the nwo. whichever gets to you first.

p.s. to say a system of people treated like people as opposed to cattle is to imply we live in a system where people are treated like cattle. well guess what! the SAME people creating the nwo are the people who developed this system!

ill post this on every thread like this i cross with. despite how much i love you as an individual, that with which you base your belief system on is exactly why i have given up on humanity.

peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join