It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurry and instate the NWO NOW !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sroek

Hello and thank you for a civilized reply. Refer to page one for an outline.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nt3rp0l
Nasty Nasty Nasty

In essence.... If you take the term litterally, I have control of you at this very minute. I post what I see as truth, and I will continue to post. And I know I have you. I can count on the fact that when I hit the little refresh button, I will still have you playing this little game I have here.

I am glad to have you here actually. I have found this quite amusing actually. So, let me now excersize my control and hit submit.

Oh, so you aren't responding to me, and replying to me? It's only 1 sided huh? What kind of blindness is that? It's rather obvious we have both chosen to take part in this discussion. Now you want to pretend I'm under your control?

Of course, this is simply just a pathetic attempt on your part at reverse psychology to get me to quit posting. As if. But by all means, keep hitting that submit button in your illusion of controlling me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here in is what bothers me the most about this entire concept.

"Equal treatment for all", as a generalization of all the ideas set forth here that will be "equal" in your previous example.

Sorry, but "equal treatment" does not mean better or improving. If I pay all people two cents an hour for work, that's equal treatment, but they sure as heck aren't going to have any sort of quality of life. If I educate children not to question or think critically, simply follow a coded education system whose entire basis is to pass the same standardized test, that's equal education but certainly inadequate for building a free, creative, and intelligent mind.

True equality is giving everyone access to the same opportunities to achieve their goals in life without them being dictated by someone else. Badmedia covered the concept far better than I. Until you can present a government that will actually grant rights and freedoms under the intention of empowering people rather than diluting them, this system is never going to be acceptable. "For the greater good" is an idea that has spawned more wrong and evil than almost any other out there.

I admit that I have a weakness for some of the ideas put forward in some of the NWO ideas I've seen before. The idea of providing food and housing for those who don't currently have it, because I feel compassion and some empathy for those people who suffer in this world today. I love the idea of the world running on clean alternative energy because I love being outdoors and I wish it was clean and protected so my children can also enjoy it. I really like the idea that we might even see some real advancement in space exploration and technology. I like these ideas so much that I've often argued with myself that if such a world could be created, it might be worth giving up some liberties.

But I am too much of a realist to believe that I or my children or anyone's children would ever have the freedoms to express themselves openly and freely enjoy that world the way it was meant to be under a system like has been hinted at here. I'd like to believe it is possible, but I don't see it here.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Had you started this, absolutely. I would be your rook. However, I have gotten under your skin so badly, that you have been replying to me with no topic containing arguementitive posts. See how calm and civilized I remain when face with people who dislike others who don't think the same as themselves?

Tsk Tsk Tsk, for being at a website which embraces all thought processes, you aren't very tolerant...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Ok, forget your ideals of Jesus.... forget any religious figure heads, it's beyond that. No satanic agenda. Only a united agenda

It has nothing to do with "Jesus". I don't worship false idols. I don't wear a cross, nor would I. It has to do with the philosophy, teachings and understanding that Jesus talked about. Among MANY other people on this earth.

You would be foolish to think I get my knowledge and understanding from the bible. I didn't. I got my understanding directly from the source. I have felt and I know the connection with god. I don't talk about Jesus because I think he is the son of god, such levels of thinking merely go to promote authority as truth. I talk about Jesus because I understand why and what he SAID is the truth. I take that truth as authority.

A united agenda? Sounds like someone Obama or McCain would say. Status quo. An agenda of conformity. Just a bunch of meat puppets heading in to the meat grinder as in the Pink Floyd The Wall video.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nt3rp0l

Again, as I've stated before. Once the centralization is achieved, the elite as already now has an unduly influence on our current form of government will only be able to amplify their power base due to the removal of pesky individual sovereign states having their own form of government taken from them.

So not only will the corruption, and corporatacracy continue but will now be amplified in a one world government.

So here we have less freedoms, more chaos, more corruption, and more corporatism...

So is a new world order good? Well that depends... Good for a few, bad for the many. So thanks, but no thanks.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleAnswers

I completely agree with some of your points. It would take leaders with a 'pure' agenda to do this effectively. I understand your concerns. I appreciate you posting in a polite way.

I see, that if the new leaders come with true positive agendas, for the true uplifting of all people, that this would be a win, win. As you can see from above posts, there is always opposition..lol... and that creates conflict. It will have to be a very strong, very unified government. Why is it impossible to imagine?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Had you started this, absolutely. I would be your rook. However, I have gotten under your skin so badly, that you have been replying to me with no topic containing arguementitive posts. See how calm and civilized I remain when face with people who dislike others who don't think the same as themselves?

Tsk Tsk Tsk, for being at a website which embraces all thought processes, you aren't very tolerant...

Lets assume for a moment you are correct that you are calm and I'm not.

Is the man who calmly says 1+4 = 3, or the man who is screaming 1+4=5 right?

As such, is it not logical to see that the tone of the reply has absolutely nothing to do with what is being said? And that anyone who would be foolish enough to use the calm vs screaming concept rather than the points made was most likely trying to promote a lie?

Tolerant? I can tolerate anything you do, until you try to force it upon me or another. At which, you are not being tolerant to other peoples choices.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nt3rp0l

What form of new leader...

What has changed? Has man now become incorruptible and omniscient and omnipotent?

Where are these incorruptible politicians? You mean the Messiah Obama?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Dear OP,

is this your last effort not to fall victim when the #$%& hits the fan. You and your husband seem to be sitting on top of the food chain, beleiving that killing others and starving them to death is justified, so you can spread more lies and deceive the hard working people into more slavery.

What a joke. I feel sorry for you two. Why doesn't ATS introduce minus stars & flags???

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I see, that if the new leaders come with true positive agendas, for the true uplifting of all people, that this would be a win, win. As you can see from above posts, there is always opposition..lol... and that creates conflict. It will have to be a very strong, very unified government. Why is it impossible to imagine?

You will and always will have conflict as long as you impose on the free will of people. It's called oppression. There's nothing new about it. It's the same old status quo.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Ok, you don't follow the bible, yet you have mentioned jesus a few times?

ok, let's get into that for a bit. NO idols, just the philosophy of it,

Heaven:

If you think really hard, the kingdom of heaven is communist. God, the governing body owns all. Lends it to everyone else. All things come from God. He giveth and he taketh away. He places you in this life, heplaces you in heaven, and abything that comes across your grubby little hands comes from him.

No man is pure as is the perceived god. I understand this. However , should there be some divine intervention, and god gives us an enlightened group, Why could't NWO be positive?

Why is it good enough for the afterlife which is suposedly eternity, but taboo for this short life?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
To a libertarian or anarchist, there is hardly anything positive about the NWO. It's an elitist contrivance driven by lust for control. The people behind the NWO are racist, inhumane and delusional. What makes them qualified to dictate the planet? What makes you want to live under their rule as a subservient, law abiding citizen?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sroek

What I am trying to explain here, is that the NWO is nothing like we had been led to believe. Elite? No Racist?No Inhumane? Definite No.

Misleading people and fast/double talk has been the true leading power of this country. We have the perception of freedom only in comparrison to Afganistan,Iran,Syria etc. In fact, we are already slaves. Could you possibly conceive that the NWO is going to be the driving force that will bring about true freedom? True equality? Access to what the wealthy elite hav always had access to?

Equal care, equal education, equal employment, equal taxation. Did you know that there is an 'nwo' ideation to set the fed tax @ 5% across the board? For rich and Poor. Right now, working class, about 20%. Wealthy CEO, Brokers etc... around 12%.

It would be for the better in all ways. It is difficult to understand, I am not selling this. I am using the site for it's intended purpose. Put your thoughts out there....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
My argument both for and against the NWO are Sweden and Norway

I do not see any problem with the system of a "world government" that is in place already, that being the United Nations. Each individual country in it should remain independent and govern itself within the guidelines set out by the UN or leave. I think that there are flaws in everything (on the surface, I mean really we don't know if there is anything that exists that is "perfect") and that the nations that make up the UN are full of flawed peoples and ideologies but that is no excuse to subjugate an entire planet to the will of a few people.

I think, on the whole, a real NWO is a very bad thing. The formation of such ruling elite over peoples with the attempt at a middling utopian society will kill off just about everyone in it when applied the globe. My opinion is that forming and enforcing a NWO is an action that specifically states that all nations are failures and all peoples are not more than slaves.

"Power" is being able to impose force or deny access to anything for any person - or am I just a fool?

So, OP, while persons such as those who may find themselves in your situation may think that an ideal world can be arrived at by imposing a new control mechanism without force is a good and noble idea you will find that doing so is absolutely impossible. People will have to be murdered in droves to make this a reality. I know this because a Muslim in Palestine will never let a Jew in Israel rule over him even in a loose alliance of weak controlling powers. How many people will be murdered at your command, madam?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

reply to post by SimpleAnswers

I completely agree with some of your points. It would take leaders with a 'pure' agenda to do this effectively. I understand your concerns. I appreciate you posting in a polite way.

Oh, it's not impossible to imagine a world where people get along and the world is clean and technology flourishes alongside spirituality with everyone uplifted by it. I imagine it all the time, the ideal world that I'd like to live in. But there in lies the rub. That's the world that I personally would like to live in. I can't speak for any other person out there other than myself. I can certainly ask someone else if that's the world they would like to live in, and if enough people decided it sounded like a fine idea, we could go and try to make it happen somewhere. But you can't command anyone to do so. Well, I won't say can't. You shouldn't.

It comes down very much to a simple difference between a question mark and a period. If I give people a real, honest choice where their choice in fact matters, it's liberty. If I state what their choice is for them without caring about how they feel about their decision, it's something else entirely.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Ok, you don't follow the bible, yet you have mentioned jesus a few times?

ok, let's get into that for a bit. NO idols, just the philosophy of it,

The characters are merely the people who have carried out the philosophy. It changes from culture to culture. If I was living in another culture, I would talk about the characters they were familiar with. Because the idol is not what is important, the philosophy and understanding, which any human can get even with out the writings is the important thing. It's funny, but I have no problems talking about things to people in other cultures who have different idols.

Jesus is just known in our culture.

If you think really hard, the kingdom of heaven is communist. God, the governing body owns all. Lends it to everyone else. All things come from God. He giveth and he taketh away. He places you in this life, heplaces you in heaven, and abything that comes across your grubby little hands comes from him.

False. You see yourself as separate from god, and for that reason you do not, and will not be able to understand. If you should ever happen to know and understand that connection with god, then will see and understand the statement - I am god, and I am arguing with myself. Or as Jesus put it(John 14:20) - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

To get to heaven, it mostly requires not imposing your free will onto others. That in order to have freedom, you must be willing to give freedom. A heavenily society is not communistic with god dictating everything, and free will doesn't exist - that would be the hell you want. It means you can do what you want, as long as you aren't hurting people. Along with having unlimited resources, and thus no need to manage them.

No man is pure as is the perceived god. I understand this. However , should there be some divine intervention, and god gives us an enlightened group, Why could't NWO be positive?

Why is it good enough for the afterlife which is suposedly eternity, but taboo for this short life?

No man is "pure" because man is subjected to a limited perception. If you in the perception of god, then time does not exist. As everything is known, all possibilities all exist, side by side of each other. In order for us to have this "existance" we must stay in a limited perception. And many existences above it.

Should there be some divine intervention? How about I have already experienced it. I was shown the truth. I was not brought up a christian. I did not believe in religion. All I ever saw is what you see. The evil things religion does in the name of Jesus and other religions. I only recently started talking about the bible and such, after I gained the understanding. Because that is when the words made sense to me. And then I was able to see the truth.

The truth as far religion goes is the image/symbolism is pushed to be worshipped. Men of power then come in and take that image/symbolism and showed it proudly. The people then say - oh look he has the symbol, he must be good, and then blindly these people go on a path of war and destruction in the name of power, all the while doing the very things the religion talks about. Especially when you can show that the other side doesn't follow your symbols. Not so easy to get christians to fight other christians, but don't have to say much to get them to fight muslims.

Take 2 religions that fight all the time. In philosophy they are pretty much the same, different characters for different cultures. And the leaders use the symbolism to point out their differences, and they attack each other over the symbolism. Each side caught in a wheel of duality, each side playing the evil for the other. And it will keep spinning and spinning until someone comes along and points out their actions are not following the teachings/path set out to them.

And you then have people who see the evil things and become against religion. They as well fall victim to the symbols, as they simply become against the symbols. Another wheel of dualism. Or 2 sides of the same coin.

And you can be in any of these dualities, and it is AOK and even promoted. Because it is all to worship false idols.

But you can NOT talk about the philosophies and teachings. That will NOT be permitted in the mainstream. Those are the people who suffer persecution in this world.

Jesus taught people they were the authority. When I repeated that sentence, what did you reply with? That it was crazy. You asked what the current powers thought of that, and I pointed out you represented nothing different.

Does the church tell people that? Nope, it's all about having to submit to an authority. That is the game we live in.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ok, so I have been reading as this progresses, I must say, I think it took alot of brass to post this. I have respect for you OP. While I cannot 100% agree, I must say, you have some very interesting Ideals. Some, that if given to the right hands, could be revolutionary on a global scale.

Unfortunately, we are dependent on heman beings, a less than trust worthy species. I can see some type of intervention making this plausible,but, even if it was so blatantly thrust in our face, would we believe it? Would we know the truth even if it fell in our laps? Nope,
Hence the reason this will never be a popular idea.
Terrific Ideas, and a great post.

Star and flag!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

What I am trying to explain here, is that the NWO is nothing like we had been led to believe. Elite? No Racist?No Inhumane? Definite No.

Misleading people and fast/double talk has been the true leading power of this country. We have the perception of freedom only in comparrison to Afganistan,Iran,Syria etc. In fact, we are already slaves. Could you possibly conceive that the NWO is going to be the driving force that will bring about true freedom? True equality? Access to what the wealthy elite hav always had access to?

Equal care, equal education, equal employment, equal taxation. Did you know that there is an 'nwo' ideation to set the fed tax @ 5% across the board? For rich and Poor. Right now, working class, about 20%. Wealthy CEO, Brokers etc... around 12%.

It would be for the better in all ways. It is difficult to understand, I am not selling this. I am using the site for it's intended purpose. Put your thoughts out there....

But you aren't saying anything new here. Do you not realize that this is the exact same thing politicians have been selling and saying for years? It's the same ole song and dance. It's the change slogan of Clinton from the 90's, and Obama now, and many many years before then. Change change change is all we have seen, and everytime things changed - it gets worse.

Every politician claims to make things better. But they never actually do get better. Promise after promise, and nothing changes. The only thing that actually happens is the people give up more control and power over their lives in the name/hope of making things better, only to get screwed in the end. Over and over this happens.

And now you just stand for taking things to a global level. As if that is somehow going to magically make people do what they say. Where is the small example of this perfect society? We can't do it on a small scale, but are expected it's going to work on a global scale?

What is this great system that can be examined? You talk in generalities and give no true description of systems, outside centralizing the power and letting the same people at the top make the decisions. Tell me, how are they going to do it? How are they going to ensure everyone is given a proper education? And who decides what a proper education is? Does proper education mean what the world leaders think is needed to be taught, or does the parent get to choose how their kids are taught?

You say it doesn't go with what the leaders are doing, but it's the same old "Order out of Chaos" deal, where the order that reforms calls for bigger and more centralized power.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Badmedia, I don't think you grasp the problem here. You see, if the politicians had more POWER then they could fix things. The reason the world is in such a mess today is because the politicians don't have enough control.

If only Bernanke was given full control of the economy he could plan us all into wealth...

If Bush had more control of our government he could "smoke-out" the terrorist...

If only more control was given to a few; poverty, death, starvation would all be eliminated....

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Gateway]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join