posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
In the spirit of full disclosure, I am simply going to get this out of the way..
I do not believe in 'psi-balls'.
Having read a bit about them here and there, I have seen a wide range of theories about what a psi-ball is, and what it can or cannot do. I want to
get some answers from the horses mouth.. so I am asking those that claim to be able to make psi-balls a few questions..
1. What is the purpose of a psi-ball?
2. Can one see a psi-ball?
3. Can one be injured by a psi-ball?
4. Is it physically taxing to create one?
5. How long can you keep one formed?
6. Can one manipulate corporeal objects with the psi-ball?
Thank you in advance for your answers.