It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs: Police State! US troops training for US deployment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
so i was flipping through the channels just now (oct. 24, 2008 - 9:15PST)
and Lou Dobbs had a segment called "Police State" US troops training on US ground (about civil unrest)

i was pretty blown away to even see this on such a mass media forum. (CNN)
they were talking about civil unrest and how society reacts to unpopular governing forces.

i guess we're NOT just a bunch of paranoid weirdos.

your thoughts please.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Yikes...no kidding??

Jesus, could someone post a video?

-Thanks in advance-

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I used to regard Lou Dobbs as an intelligent man but this is just silly.

Our troops have been training for US deployment ever since this nation was founded, it's nothing new. They have to. What if we get invaded by another country, and our troops have no training on how to handle the enemy here at home? That would just be stupid and incompentent.

What's next, the national guard doing training exercises is because of some super secret police state coming?

Really people.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Kwapp]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If my rights begin being harassed and my life threatened, i will not hesitate to go to arms.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwapp
I used to regard Lou Dobbs as an intelligent man but this is just silly.

Our troops have been training for US deployment ever since this nation was founded, it's nothing new. They have to. What if we get invaded by another country, and our troops have no training on how to handle the enemy here at home? That would just be stupid and incompentent.

What's next, the national guard doing training exercises is because of some super secret police state coming?

Really people.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Kwapp]

hey kwapp, this segment tonight was NOT about our beloved troops standing by awaiting foreign threats. the segment was about US troops being trained to deal with civil unrest here on american soil. (on our civilians) as for a "secret police state", i guess it's not so secret now... it was on CNN. (cnn is pretty well known news cast in the states here btw)

new topics

top topics

join