It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annauki DNA ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i've been studying cases of a extreamly rare medical condition called Harlequin Icthyosis and comparing photos/ videos of this and comparing them to early artist renditions of extra terrestial beings nedd some second opinions

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Perhaps some of the pictures would help. Not saying it cant happen, just need to "see" what you are reffering to.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... just or just google it, it's quite disturbing.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Pictures of the renditions you compared them to would be nice as well.

I see you joined yesterday. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I suggest people do NOT look up this rare disorder if they are prone to nightmares. It's likely one of the most disturbing things you will ever see, and since only a few who have suffered this condition have lived more than a matter of days, the photos you find will be of babies.

I believe it is mostly caused by chemical agents, isn't it? A sad byproduct of human stupidity is a far more likely explanation than "alien DNA", in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
I suggest people do NOT look up this rare disorder if they are prone to nightmares. It's likely one of the most disturbing things you will ever see, and since only a few who have suffered this condition have lived more than a matter of days, the photos you find will be of babies.

I believe it is mostly caused by chemical agents, isn't it? A sad byproduct of human stupidity is a far more likely explanation than "alien DNA", in my opinion.

As much as I belive in alien DNA as a legitimate theory i'm inclined to belive Maus80

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is a video of a child with possible Harlequins desease.
On the other hand I have yet to see a newborn with 3 toed clawed feet either.

www.loadedparanormal.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have to agree with maus and klain. I think "alien" DNA is likelihood and it is "out there" This is just one of the many sad things happen when the chromosomes get mixed up or that one in a trillion birth defect.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think it's cruel at best to be comparing babies dying from a disorder that has nothing to do with aliens, aliens. I'd be straight up pissed if I was a parent who had a kid this happened to. You should be ashamed.

top topics

join