It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would vote for Bush.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Enough of these phonies. At least Bush had a plan... I like Obama but neither of these candidates shared the same intellect that Bush did in foreign policy.. I mean... I'd love to see a candidate as smart as Bush was but not as evil or as sinister as he was.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I like Obama but neither of these candidates shared the same intellect that Bush did in foreign policy

Please back up this statement. I'm very curious about what facts you can conjure up to support this position. What speck of intellect did Bush show in his foreign policy? Was it starting a war based on false intelligence? He sure has popularized America around the world...uh.

I would agree that both candidates are phonies, though McCain is just as scary as he is phony. I just saw Ralph Nader talk and I'm thinking bout giving him my vote, although that would basically be a vote for McCain.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You HAVE to be joking right???

Baiting????? Lookin' for a good time??

In all seriousness......

ARE YOU ALRIGHT??

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheScribe

Please back up this statement. I'm very curious about what facts you can conjure up to support this position. What speck of intellect did Bush show in his foreign policy? Was it starting a war based on false intelligence? He sure has popularized America around the world...uh.

I think what showed that he had intellect was how he was able to manipulate this entire scheme for the new world order over the last 8 years. It was perfect.

His plan:
1. Go into the middle east
2. Bomb nations
3. Get rid of terrorist dissenters to the new world order
4. Democratize these nations
5. Profit, hopefully leave with another ally that would look more favorably to the new world order.

We've lost a lot of allies over the last 8 years but I'm sure we'll get them back in another administration... I just think that his actions weren't well received by the UN. He should have went to them to make a decision on Iraq. He didn't need to go into Iraq right away, and, probably, if he went to the UN, we would have been out of there a lot quicker.

But, I think that based on what he accomplished for the new world order, I think he was great. I would vote for him because I would want to see what his foreign policy would be like without a 9-11 attack.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

I'm sort of joking. I just think he makes these other candidates look like a joke. They don't have the same skill at manipulating people that Bush did.

No, I don't think he's amazing, but, that's why I admire him.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I would Vote for Bush again vs these 2...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join