It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop, Breathe, Do you SEE what they are Doing to all of us?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 26-10-2008 by dalek]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
New rules? what about buying from locally owned businesses instead of huge corporations? banking with a local bank?

Bartering instead of using currency?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That is what I set this post up to investigate. We need to ask the questions, gather the facts, and try to discern who the real enemy is.

Now that is a huge Project

Again, though, I ask you, what was the meaning of your last post, concerning Oct. 14th?

wait and see

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Now that is a huge Project

So are the stakes if we don't find out, and come up with a plan. You cannot successfully combat the enemy, if you don't know who he is, can you? We may not find out, but if we don't try, we CERTAINLY won't find out, will we?
Whoever the enemy is, they make mistakes, they leave traces of their presence, and they are human.
The greatest enemy we face is the person who says "We can't".

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
The greatest enemy we face is the person who says "We can't".

Don't you think it counterproductive to cite anyone as your "enemy"? Peace has no enemy, only detractors. This is why others have railed against such ideas, as they turn from inclusive to exclusive. Wouldn't it be more in line with the general concepts espoused to simply prove you can rather than shove someone aside or cast them as an enemy?

Isolated pools become stagnant. Shutting people out breeds enmity, not understanding, as the worm turns.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
By the way, Jim Marrs, author of many conspiracy books, says he knows exactly who the enemy is:
www.jimmarrs.com...

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court justices 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, ethically and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional Duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

I read his "Rule by Secrecy book", and found many of his points quite compelling.

The problem with his answer above, however, is that it places the entire blame on the 545 people in the US government. That excludes the possibility that anyone else is behind this. Personally, I believe that those 545 people he speaks of, are merely the puppets that the real enemies are controlling.
There is a simple test to see if some is a puppet or a puppeteer. If the suspect is eliminated and the problem persists without change, it was a puppet. If,on the other hand, the problem diminishes, it was a puppeteer. I submit that if all 545 people Jim named were to disappear, nothing would change. Building new puppets is a simple task.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Don't you think it counterproductive to cite anyone as your "enemy"? Peace has no enemy, only detractors. This is why others have railed against such ideas, as they turn from inclusive to exclusive. Wouldn't it be more in line with the general concepts espoused to simply prove you can rather than shove someone aside or cast them as an enemy?

I am speaking here of the "enemy" that has caused the world crisis we have today. The vast majority of the world are innocent victims. However, there is, in my opinion, a small group of hidden power brokers that truly are evil.
Please read my OP. That is the enemy I am talking about. Those are the people that we need to ferret out. The problem is that there truly IS evil in the world, people whose entire purpose is to subjugate the rest of humanity. To me, that is a given. If you do not believe that, then quite honestly, I don't understand why you would be on ATS, a conspiracy forum. The very definition of conspiracy speaks to that:

conspiracy n. , pl. -cies . An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwithoutfear

I've U2'd you with a few books you might find very interesting.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I have read the OP.

I won't insult you by asking you to read my post again, but I think you missed my point. I actually contributed to the thread earlier as well, but under the impression that it was about exercising our right to peaceful coexistence, not the overthrowing of a mythical cabal.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the U2, Prof. I tried to reply but can't yet. I have 15, now 16 with this, and I have to have 20+. I copied my message and will send it after a few posts.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwithoutfear

Sorry. I don't even pay attention to points. I wasn't even aware there was a point requirement to send U2's.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No, not points...posts. Which, I'm hoping replying to you just bought me that U2 ticket.

Here's to trying

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

I won't insult you by asking you to read my post again, but I think you missed my point. I actually contributed to the thread earlier as well, but under the impression that it was about exercising our right to peaceful coexistence, not the overthrowing of a mythical cabal.

Yes, I guess I did miss your point. I think the original OP goal has morphed into 2 goals, perhaps even more, as some posters, such as dreanwithoutfear, have made great suggestions which I think would be appropriate to address on a thread such as this. I tend to get very enthusiastic about issues such as these. One of the faults I freely admit is knowing when to limit scope. I have a tendency to want to address every issue that I consider important. It's at such times that people do need to slap me on the side of the head, and wake me up. I tend to dream the impossible dream quite often, and I've always been that way. It isn't a part of senior-itis. LOL!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
As I see it, selfishness is our enemy. The system works too well for the elite, and works well enough for the rich/upper class that they have no reason/desire to change. it's the middle class/lower class/poor that get screwed over by this system. They should be the one's who should be seeking reform/change in the way the world works. but they don't. they're divided by many of the issues already brought up in this thread.

As I see it, these are some steps that should help us free ourselves from this system.

1.Don't vote. two sides of the same coin. Nothing will change, the same problems we're facing now will pop up in the future because the symptoms are the only things addressed by these politicians. The cause of the problems are not addressed by these people... mostly because they sort of have a hand in the cause.

2.Don't support war/your countries troops. the common people of each country are not enemies with each other. Don't let your government brainwash you into thinking otherwise.

3.Avoid products you see with excessive advertisements, namely companies who pour millions/billions into advertising. feed as little as possible to the monsters. buy from smaller companies instead. Don't drink another coke/pepsi/bud/coors for the rest of your life. don't eat at mcdonalds/burger king. don't shop at wal-mart. so on and so forth.

4.Don't put your life's worth into a job/salary. a lot of the things I think we're going to have to do to free ourselves will cost a lot of people their jobs. That frightens a lot of people, that keeps us divided.People don't want to rock the boat when they know they might go overboard. Personally, to anybody who loses a job, I say to hell with your job. especially if you're living paycheck to paycheck. Don't let them force you to be a wage slave. currently you have to be a wage slave if you want to survive, it's either that or welfare. and some people are frightened of poverty so they certainly don't want to be on welfare.

Isn't that convenient for the system, though? It forces you to work within it to get what was once able to be acquired outside of it. I think it's time we take a look at what really matters. I want to know where we stand when it comes to true resources: food, water, clothing/shelter, energy. I can't imagine all of the violent groups out there, the terrorists, the gangs, the Military's,the police, I can't imagine them getting many volunteers if the people joining them had decent homes to go back to.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

"The problem with his answer above, however, is that it places the entire blame on the 545 people in the US government. That excludes the possibility that anyone else is behind this. Personally, I believe that those 545 people he speaks of, are merely the puppets that the real enemies are controlling.
There is a simple test to see if some is a puppet or a puppeteer. If the suspect is eliminated and the problem persists without change, it was a puppet. If,on the other hand, the problem diminishes, it was a puppeteer. I submit that if all 545 people Jim named were to disappear, nothing would change. Building new puppets is a simple task."

I'll flag your thread for that point alone. Spot on.
That being said, I often wonder, "am I being overly paranoid?" Probably not, but here is the deal. In a system as complex as ours, would it not be apparent that a person could find such a common theme as to tie in all our problems into a single theory?
Remember the 10,000 monkeys writing Shakespeare? Well, there are 350 MILLION of us in the United States alone. The complexities of life in general, and on such a massive scale, are going to make room for COUNTLESS conspiracy theories. This, in my opinion, is why websites such as this one do so well.

The problem is separating the substance from the evidence.
All in all, I am SURE there is a globalist agenda, I'm just not so sure it is as evil as people project it to be.

To me, it seems as if the logical end of our planetary society is global unification. NWO.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

The problem is separating the substance from the evidence.
All in all, I am SURE there is a globalist agenda, I'm just not so sure it is as evil as people project it to be.

The way I look at it, whatever the globalist agenda is, there are only two conclusions that I can come to regarding it. Either those in charge of the global agenda are evil OR they are incompetent. The evidence that points to evil are the wars, the destruction and the lack of cooperation among peoples of the world.However, let's assume that they are NOT evil. Then the evidence that pointed to evil now points to incompetence. Good people who want to bring good to the world are instead bringing war, poverty and struggles between the peoples and nations of the world. We cannot deny the results of history.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I can dig what you're saying there. However, I am brought to think of something I read on this site last night, I believe. What if our actual leaders are fighting AGAINST the NWO movement? I mean, once the NWO is established, people like Obama and McCain are nothing more than middle level managers.

When you are dealing with a group that is as secretive as this one, it is very hard to understand what it is they are actually up to. I mean, we know they're there and they make for a good excuse to dump all of our problems on. I'm not so sure it is as simple as that. And like I said, at the end of the day having humanity united under a single banner will be good for humanity.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I mean, once the NWO is established, people like Obama and McCain are nothing more than middle level managers.

I hear what you're saying. I think where we may disagree slightly is that I take it you think they are not in control yet. Is that correct?
I believe they are in control now, have been in control, and that people like Obama and McCain are already puppets, and are doing what the elite wants them to do, but SAYING what they think the public wants to hear.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I would say that they have very strong influence now, but not in total control. Once they are in control, you will have a single, one world, government...

At any time between now and then, the game can change.

However, I may be totally wrong. You may be completely correct. It is very hard to say. It just seems to me that their end game is one world government. One world currency (which is very close to reality now). It has always seemed to me that they would try to come to power covertly, but once there, be open and up front about it. Afterall, once everyone is united, we can build for progress. Until then, we have some obstacles to overcome and I believe that it behooves of the leaders of the nations now to try and stop this for their own benefit. Eh, I'm rambling. I hope you see what I'm saying. If not, I'll try to elaborate further.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
I've just visited several threads that have one thing in common. Each thread develops two "sides", and those sides go after each other with a vengeance.
England against Iceland, Obama against McCain, Wall Street against Main Street, each blaming the other, WHILE THE REAL CULPRITS sit back, laugh and wait for the wars to start.

This are my thoughts exactly...

'We' here ATS (as if I am in the innercircle), amongst many other related websites, think there is something being done about all or at least some of the misery we're in because we have had our say about a certain topic. Free speech and all...That must serve a purpose!

But in the end...It's just text on monitors that is read by people sitting behind those monitors. A occasional DVD is bought, maybe even a meeting is arranged...But in the end...Nothing actually changes because we read all these conspiracy stories, watch all these videos and whatever more might come off it. It's just another form of entertainment.

Also I have decided that the change that might come from the internet takes time. Maybe we do not have the time, but slowly but surely more and more people get the or a message. So let's hope there are some 'usefull' people between them that haven't received it yet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join