It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US nuked Iraq in 1991

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
reply to post by schism85

woohoo humour. baby flesh!

i like you!

man americans are fine. im one too

americans are assholes im one too.

that is an asshole. not an american.

but i am one.

laters

I would try and reply to that post, but it makes no sense at all.

To call me an asshole online is a pretty cowardly thing to do.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by schism85]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85
reply to post by Kryties

No, your right. I retract all my previous statements. Truth is, we are all devoted satanists. In fact, I just finished cooking my mothers head for lunch, then I will go and recite the pledge of alligence, shoot up some dope, then blow up the nearest daycare.

Its fun being American.

Nice try at deflection there. The simple fact is that you cannot deny the US's role in the deaths of millions of people, the perpetuton of wars and the collapse of the economy. You respond only by attempting to make out like I was targetting petty issues when, in fact, I speak of issues of extreme importance.

The fact is that a great deal of people from many other countries apart from the US believe that the US is one of the greatest threats to humanity since WW2. You cannot deny your part in the atrocities, wars and downfall of the economy.

I hope you are happy living in your nice little cave of ignorance

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
reply to post by schism85

i like you!

but i am one.

laters

I would try and reply to that post, but it makes no sense at all.

To call me an asshole online is a pretty cowardly thing to do.

i have proved something. YOU didnt understand my level of intellect, there fore YOU are mis understanding. I WILL EXPLAIN HOW THIS POST DID MAKE PERFECT SENSE IF YOU LOOK AT IT I N TH E RIGHT WAY.

DAMN my posts are aimed to wake people up. make em think hopefully laugh.

here goes for the explanation for you mate,

and firstly before i do that, i did NOT CALL YOU AN ASSHOLE. i would not do that. i dont konw u

so lets take my post to threads here

first part above is expressing my enjoyment at your humour.

i like you!

i tell you i like you. (it was for the humour)

i make a rash generalisation about americans and, heres where u fell on first hurdle, i tell you im ONE too. note i say "im one too". not i am an american. i am not. but i am not one. if you so choice to assign one to mean one the number. or another incorrect assigned value.

americans are assholes im one too. well i say americans are asholes, once again another rash generalisation. i might as well say, man chickens are assholes. litereally, that would have the same absurd un quantifiable meaning. YET, you took that to mean, me calling you an asshole. trip too.

also who made you an american. also , i reiterated saying im one too. which is true in the sense that i AM ONE. with the cosmos, as we all are, but is incorrect in the sense of the number one. which i am not, but reallly i am but i cba to explain that to you right at this present moment

i then say, that is an asshole, not an american, whilst pointing to my own, and then you on the keyboard. u c

but i am one.

but i am one. obviously to imply that I AM AN ASSHOLE. but really i aCTUALLY MEANT THAT IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT BY NOW.

I AM ONE.

AND WE ALL ARE ONE.

THATS RIGHT ONE BIG ....

peace out. hope you enjoyed the journey.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

And what about the roles of other countries? You are acting like the US has been some kind of bully throughout history. Granted Bush has messed up big time, and of course people are going to blame americans for the actions of one man, but the fact remains that alot of the american people did not want bush as a president to begin with. So for you to blame all of america is just being ignorant to the fact that everyone doesn't agree with what is going on. Greatest threat to humanity, that is just plain stupid. We cannot start a nuclear war without congress. Its called checks and balances. But whatever, I cannot do anything to change your mind about our country. And I will admit that Bush has screwed up. That is why I don't travel to other countries, because I know how the world views us, for one mans actions.

BTW, I had no part in any kind of wars, or atrocities. I don't see the logic in attacking me personally.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Well then, I apologize for calling you cowardly. I did not try and crack the riddle that was your post.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by ergoli

The USA have a centuries-old history of barbarism, so these reports, should come in as no big surprise.

You're so right, I'm munching on a baby right now.

Troll.

Hey, could you pass the salt, please?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, I don't believe this AT ALL. However, if seismic activity indicated that a nuke was detonated, did you consider the possibility that it was SADDAM HUSSEIN DESTROYING EVIDENCE OF WMDs?
Why automatically assume it was the US? Do these fools think that we just have extra nukes laying around and that we frivolously detonate them in arid, isolated desert regions for no reason other than to her them go BOOM?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

And what about the roles of other countries? You are acting like the US has been some kind of bully throughout history.

NOW your catching on! Yes, many other countries have played a part in various wars and most of them were at the behest of the U.S. The U.S. took the lead, initiated the action and played the greatest role. The U.S. also bullies smaller nations into doing its bidding.

Granted Bush has messed up big time, and of course people are going to blame americans for the actions of one man

We are talking about the timeframe between the end of WW2 in 1945 until now, not just the presidency of one man, get that straight in your head. The U.S. has been perpetrating atrocities LONG before Bush.

To quote from an article that sadchild01 posted on the last page:

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible. In the latter wars there were between nine and 14 million deaths in Afghanistan, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Guatemala, Indonesia, Pakistan and Sudan.

I know of no other country that has killed so many people since WW2 for it's own benefit.

BTW, I had no part in any kind of wars, or atrocities. I don't see the logic in attacking me personally.

Quote the exact part of my posts where I attacked you personally and I shall apologise. But you won't because I did not. Another deflection and a bad one at that.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You said threat to humanity, do you really believe that the US is going to kill everyone on the planet? Because that is what that statement implies. If you truly belive that statement than you are very wrong.

I said it before, Iam done discussing something a TROLL threw into the mix. We are completely off topic becuase of it.

Also, this is what you said "You cannot deny your part in the atrocities, wars and downfall of the economy."

And I replied, that I had no part in any wars or atrocities.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

You said threat to humanity, do you really believe that the US is going to kill everyone on the planet? Because that is what that statement implies. If you truly belive that statement than you are very wrong.

No, not everyone on the planet, but the way things are going it seems the U.S. is having a pretty damn good crack at it. 'Threat to humanity' doesn't always mean Murder Death Kill, it also implies many other things such as deprivation of liberty, slavery, starvation among many others.

Also, this is what you said "You cannot deny your part in the atrocities, wars and downfall of the economy."

You are just nitpicking. When I said 'You cannot deny your part' I meant the U.S. not you personally. Sheesh, I didn't think that was all that difficult to figure out.

By the way, the comment we are referring to was by the OP in his opening post, not something that was just 'thrown into the mix by a troll', and therefore this means that our conversation is completely on-topic because we are discussing what was written in the opening post.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

No what he threw into the mix, was the statement about US being the biggest threat to humanity which we are dicussing, not the statement made in his opening post. Therefore we are off topic. And yes I thought you were actually reffering to me personally, when you said YOU, and not US. When he said threat to humanity, I took it as the end of humanity. There are tons of threats to humanity, and hopefully things will change in our country soon, but I don't see the US as the biggest threat to humanity. We are broke.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"I know of no other country that has killed so many people since WW2 for it's own benefit."

The first thing that comes to mind is China probably during the 60's or 70's during the purge. But suddenly I remembered that there was a guy named Stalin that pretty well ordered the murder of millions of citizens of his own country.
Either some of the members of this forum are very young and didn't read back far enough in history to discover this information, or they have selective memory.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

No what he threw into the mix, was the statement about US being the biggest threat to humanity which we are dicussing, not the statement made in his opening post. Therefore we are off topic.

This could carry on all day bouncing back and forth but I stick by my claim that we are not off-topic because we are discussing what the OP said in his opening post and also because of the fact that the nice mods have not replaced our posts with pretty little OFF TOPIC images.

And yes I thought you were actually reffering to me personally, when you said YOU, and not US.

I am sorry you took that the wrong way but I saw no problem in the way I worded it.

When he said threat to humanity, I took it as the end of humanity. There are tons of threats to humanity, and hopefully things will change in our country soon, but I don't see the US as the biggest threat to humanity. We are broke.

I believe you contradicted yourself in that above statement. First you say that you took the OP's post to mean the 'end of humanity' while all the time knowing that 'threat to humanity' constitutes more than murder-death-kill. From this I can only glean that you took an emotional standpoint when you read the OP's post and took it the wrong way, meaning this is your problem, not anybody else's.

Quite frankly what I am seeing is that some Americans are reading the OP's post and immediately going into defensive mode, fighting all the way even when faced with clear evidence to the contrary. You (schism85) have not yet shown any evidence to prove that America is NOT the biggest threat to humanity at the moment. All you have done is make claims that you COULD tear apart posts if you wanted to but you won't then you continue to defend your standpoint whilst still showing no evidence. If you want me, and others, to believe what you are saying then provide evidence. Until then I shall stand by the data already provided by myself and others.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
"I know of no other country that has killed so many people since WW2 for it's own benefit."

The first thing that comes to mind is China probably during the 60's or 70's during the purge. But suddenly I remembered that there was a guy named Stalin that pretty well ordered the murder of millions of citizens of his own country.
Either some of the members of this forum are very young and didn't read back far enough in history to discover this information, or they have selective memory.

Yes there are other countries that have committed atrocities, as I have said in previous posts which you obviously decided to ignore, but among them all the U.S. shines as the greatest perpetrator. The fact is the U.S. has killed more people and committed other such atrocities, in more countries than any other country on Earth since WW2.

Stop trying to imply that I do not recognise that other countries, including my own, have also committed atrocities. I have already covered that in previous posts and it only serves to drag this argument down.

[edit on 25/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You are right this could go on all day. I did infact take his post the wrong way, but I still say that the US is not the biggest threat to humanity. Imo the op is doing nothing more than baiting people, and for that I will not even get into the subject because that is all he wants. He pops up, and than dissapears. If you want a serious debate than start another thread. But that is pointless because you still will not hear what others are trying to say to you. Like I said a million times before, I will no longer let the troll get his way.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

If you want a serious debate than start another thread. But that is pointless because you still will not hear what others are trying to say to you. Like I said a million times before, I will no longer let the troll get his way.

What exactly ARE you trying to say? All I am hearing is people saying that America isn't the greatest threat (amongst calls of troll and something about eating babies) and yet I am seeing no evidence to back this up. I have provided numerous instances of America being a global bully and perpetrator of wars for profit and yet I see no clear examples from anybody claiming that I am wrong.

I see no point in creating a new thread as all it will achieve is more of the same as we are seeing here, American's making calls based on emotion and yet not taking a step back and seeing it from the perspective of the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Iam saying I will no longer feed the troll and his thread. Can you read!! I have said that over and over, and you still don't get it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Attention MODERATORS:

I kindly request this thread be CLOSED.

This subject was covered a few weeks ago by VETs who were there, including myself.

I reiterate, the US Forces DID NOT use a nuclear weapon in Iraq in 1991.

Anyone who continues to pursue this absurd acquisition are wasting their precious time, & discrediting the service of fine service members & other professionals.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join