It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion clinic bombers not terrorists: Palin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well, frankly I think she's hot. Whether or not she sees a difference between a stereotypical middle eastern radical of muslim faith and a white christian radical makes little difference as long she keeps shopping for those sexy suits and boots.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

What is more prolific in this world? Terrorism to support a political agenda by Muslims or Terrorism to support a political agenda by Christians?

Islamic Terrorism VS Christian Terrorism

I think its safe to say there is a lot more to worry about in this world than so-called "Christian" Terrorism.

Ok, I admitted that abortion clinic bombings may be considered Terrorism. Did you miss that?

To answer your other questions.

Originally posted by Sublime620: You don't think William Ayers was bombing (and not trying to kill people) to save lives?

I think maybe William Ayers thought he was saving lives, but I think he wanted to advance the agenda of his fellow Weathermen even more:

"Weatherman" WIKI

The Weathermen grew out of the Revolutionary Youth Movement (RYM) within the SDS, splitting off to pursue a more radical agenda. It took its name from the lyric "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows," from the Bob Dylan song Subterranean Homesick Blues. They also used this lyric as the title of a position paper they distributed at an SDS convention in Chicago on June 18, 1969. The founding document called for a "white fighting force" to be allied with the "Black Liberation Movement" and other radical movements to achieve "the destruction of US imperialism and achieve a classless world: world communism."

So.....NO.

Originally posted by Sublime620: You don't think Muslim extremists believe they are doing it to save lives?

As for Radical Muslims? Their goal is not to save lives, it is Conversion or Death. Read the Koran sometime and maybe listen to what Osama has to say about "infidels" in his videos. So, simply, NO.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

So 9/11 was mass murder, not terrorism? And Ayers is not a terrorist. Might want to let the Republicans know this.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The writing is on the wall. Any one exercising freedom of speech even in a peaceful manner on a topic not acceptable to the government, whether federal or local, can be deemed a terrorist.

I am not saying that bombings are peaceful or are the correct approach but the idea of control of people who are not with the accepted plan is definitely being put into action. It is a shame that many can agree because at any given moment they do not perceive their beliefs being silenced.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We are so had...

Of course in her mind someone is only a terrorist if they seek to harm "innocent" Americans. 'Innocent' is the operative word.

In fact:

THIS IS WHERE PALIN AND OBAMA AGREE.

For them, if you fail their respective notions of innocence, you're toast.

Palin and Obama are alike in their sympathy for extreme self appointed measures when the 'system' does not do what they wish.

Be afraid, people. Be very afraid.

We have the choice between two sets of nuts.

God help us.

:shk:

[edit on 27-10-2008 by loam]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
...So, you kill pregnant women, ...

Interesting that a "pregnant women" going to have the brains of her child sucked out, then the body chopped up in utero is referred to by you as "being pregnant" to elicit pity.

Can't have it both ways sweetie. Why do you object to aborting people in their 100th trimester? Don't you value CHOICE?

It's getting to the point where the govt is not interested in the APPEARANCE of wanting to listen to us. That is a most dangerous time.

Enjoy your slavery. I will die as I have lived. A free man.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

thats ok then its OFFICIAL CREEWOLF SAYS

its ok to blow people up chop them into little bits rape thier mothers and wives and sisters and ensalve anyone who manages to escape death from the above

AS LONG AS YOUR A CHRISTIAN

yes all these gems are in the bible and more, lets stone abusive sons and adulterers dont forget gays and witches too and oxen ..yes stone the animals true let no one say were not an all welcoming all inclusive religeon and dont forget to burn down the holy palces of other religeons and dont associate or better still kill the unbeleivers they deserve it anyway god can just judge them a bit faster this way

its ok as long as your not one of them funny moslim types with that book with a silly sounding name .... and pray to that god whats his name ... sounds like a cough or somthin

and remember god loves and $ave$ us all, but only if your a True Christian™ not none of them dirty heathen worshipers and pagan unsaved types

now can i get a AMEN brothers and sisters an AMEN and $10 FOR the lord

theres more muslim terrorists then us christian ones so dont worry about us itll all be ok .......

[edit on 27/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 27/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, the FBI considers the bombing of abortion clinics as "Domestic Terrorism"!

Palin Disagrees with FBI over Terrorism Designation

the FBI has long considered acts of violence by radical anti-abortion activists to be domestic terrorism. In its 2002-2005 Terrorism in the United States report, Eric Rudolph – the man responsible for two abortion clinic bombings, the Olympic Park bombing, multiple deaths and serious injuries to many more – is described as falling into the “FBI’s 'lone offender' category of terrorist for those who engage in terrorist activities free from organizational guidance.”

The FBI defines domestic terrorism, logically enough, as “the unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States or its territories without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” In other words, Palin is out of step with the FBI.

Abortion clinic bombers ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

As others have noted, it’s disturbing that after 7 murders, 17 attempted murders, 41 bombings, 175 acts of arson and hundreds of cases of death threats, stalking, assault, and break-ins, Palin doesn’t think it’s appropriate to use the T-word.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

At what point did I say anything close to what you said I said? So are you just putting words in my mouth and making things up as you go?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

You too! Putting words in my mouth. Cut the bs. At NO POINT DID I SAY TERRORISM OF ANY KIND WAS OK!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

is sorry but no just took your words to its logical end

you say fundamentalist muslims have to do what in the quaran so logically so do fundamentalist christians with the bible ... or dont you beleive in what god says?

Their goal is not to save lives, it is Conversion or Death. Read the Koran sometime
the bible says the same thing so no sorry

What is more prolific in this world? Terrorism to support a political agenda by Muslims or Terrorism to support a political agenda by Christians?

theres more muslims then christians so go after the muslims instead ....

ill admit i added the dnations bit but meah ^_^

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404

Abortion clinic bombers not terrorists: Palin

Asked by NBC television presenter Brian Williams whether an abortion clinic bomber was a terrorist, Governor Palin heaved a sigh and, at first, circumvented the question.

"There's no question that Bill Ayers by his own admittance was one who sought to destroy our US Capitol and our Pentagon. That is a domestic terrorist," Governor Palin said, referring to a 1960s leftist who founded a radical violent gang dubbed the Weathermen and who years later supported Senator Obama's first run for public office in the state of Illinois.

"Now, others who would want to engage in harming innocent Americans or facilities that it would be unacceptable to ... I don't know if you're gonna use the word 'terrorist' there," she added.

www.abc.net.au...

Hmm... Double-standards don't you think?

Domestic leftist terrorists - bad.

Domestic rightist terrorists - not so bad, don't deserve 'terrorist' label.

Of course, Palin isn't justifying the bombing of abortion clinics specifically, but it brings up the whole issue of just what exactly a 'terrorist' is.

I find it dubious that people who shoot or blow up abortion clinics to kill people in the name of protecting life don't deserve the terrorist label.

I'd like to know who the 'others' are she is referring to.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by mattguy404]

If changing the subject is admitting something, then Democrats admit to everything!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I never said anything about "Christian Terrorism". Luckily, the western part of this world realized that when religion and politics are mixed, it's a deadly concoction. That's why we don't need to worry about "Christian Terrorism" so much anymore.

Christians have much of what they want. They don't feel a need to "terrorize". Except a few do on the case of abortion, and those people are terrorists.

Also, I think you should probably read a few sites, books, articles, or other sources about Muslim extremists. I believe you may have listened to a bit too much propaganda. Muslims extremists don't just "hate our freedoms" and want us all to die.

Most of them live in extremely impoverished regions and are coaxed into joining the cause. The cause, I might remind you, is mostly over territory (our occupation of their lands - not just Iraq, and of course, Israel).

*Edit to add:

I actually just watched a good summation of the Muslim issues we face in the documentary: "Where in the world is Osama bin Laden?". It's by the same guy who did "Supersize me". He did a great job and I highly recommend it to everyone.

It's the job Michael Moore could have done, but he failed to do.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Keyhole said, "2nd Highlighted Area - The people that blow up abortion clinics want abortion to be illegal and go to this extreme to try to scare/terrorize people from getting a LEGAL abortion. They are pushing their political/religous view through terrorism!"

No, the people that blow up abortion clinics want to save the lives of the babies that would be killed in it until they can rebuild. They are engaging in civil disobedience in order to save innocent helpless human beings that would otherwise be murdered.

-Elijah

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So what would you do to save the lives of 48,589,993 children?

www.nrlc.org...

Abortion is MURDER...........it is evil...and vile.............not evil the Nazi's murdered this many humans.............

God Bless Sister Sarah..........who's name means "Princess".......

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elijah Mohammad

No, the people that blow up abortion clinics want to save the lives of the babies that would be killed in it until they can rebuild. They are engaging in civil disobedience in order to save innocent helpless human beings that would otherwise be murdered.

-Elijah

So Ayers trying to save American Lives in Vietnam... Is not Terrorism. So he's not a terrorist. So McCain/Palin need to stop calling Ayers a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Frankly, I don't know why planes dropping bombs on innocent civilians are not considered terrorist acts, rather than just collateral damage.

I certainly consider the US carried out nuclear bombings of Japan terrorist acts.

And I consider the proliferation of nuclear weapons consistent with terrorists actions.

Whether it's a buffoon with a bomb strapped to his chest, a slightly more intelligent person dropping a bomb from a plane, or some scaredy-cat in an underground military installation pushing a red button to launch nuclear missiles. They are all terrorists, in my opinion. Because innocent people die. And those that survive are terrified and intimidated to the will of their governments and its enemies.

All of this bickering about abortion clinic bombings versus car bombings versus food market bombings versus bombings of government institutions, for political, religious, and other ideological reasons obscures the truth. Which is: The primary targets of any terrorist attack are the minds of the innocent people who survive an attack.

Warfare and information warfare, clearly qualify.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Well, if I wanted to stop abortion, I obviously wouldn't bomb the hell out of the people who do it, or the mothers who are there to have one.

It's an enormous, stressful decision for a woman to have an abortion - and they would feel laden with guilt about the situation they found themselves in to push themselves to have one.

Having said that, I don't necessarily condone abortion, either - I think a greater emphasis needs to be put on adoption.

And prevention is better than cure.

In any case, state terrorism absolutely dwarfs anything that leftie wing radicals like Ayres has done.

State terrorism is also is far more astronomical than what Al-Qaeda has done or can ever do.

The largest sponsor of state terrorism, ever, is the United States.

This terror threat is to fill in the military-industrial complex void that came into being after the fall of communism.

Back before then, the traditional Arab "terrorist" was a US-sponsored freedom fighter.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

no not even the nazi's managed that kind of body count

for that you need a loving god and a big flood/disease/war/famine and all those other wonderful thing he made to tet us

well if they are saved as you put it they may not find god in life so thier souls are damned to hell ...way to save

but if they are aborted they dont have to live possibly very very bad lives and then get sent to heaven ...... unless you beleive a baby gets an auto pass to hell for not aknowledging jesus

so do you want to give them a life but send them to hell?
or save them a bad life and send them to heaven?

save the religeous mumbo jumbo and poor comparissons and stict to somthing along the line of facts please

[edit on 29/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 29/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Strike 200, Sarah.

It disturbes me that a woman who's going for the 2nd highest national office, supposed to lead the War On/f Terror, can't decide what a terrorist is.

If she was serious about the terrorism threat, it wouldn't matter what religion or party affiliation the "terrorist" touts.

Not only do I agree with you...but let me also add another HUGE Blunder this Woman made...*opened up mouth..before she educated herself on the subject!!!!* She was speaking out on Children with Autism...I cannot give you her exact quote... but I can paraphrase...*We will make sure you have enough money to find a cure...instead of giving it to silly people that study the fruit fly!!!*...errrr... the fruit fly is what is helping them find the link between kids and autism!!! Not only was I offended by this bitch...she just re-confirms the fact that she is ....ignorant! After this election if her and McCain do lose.. you do see what's coming right people? She's already doing it... hell JOE THE PLUMBER IS DOING IT... (btw..he's so full of it.. I could PUKE! He's riding this for all it's worth..his 15mins! He lied about Obama picking him out of the crowd..he pushed his way threw the crowd to get at obama! And to see people asking this Mans opinion on anything.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?) they're getting their agents, and their stories straight on who to blame once this is over... it certainly wouldn't be her fault that McCain lost. after all.. McCains the one that hired her on with ONE PHONE CALL!!!! I wish people could see past the smoke and mirrors and really see what's going on with that pick. Alaska.. oil...oil..oil...She wants to run for President in 2012? again I say... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! After everything that's come out of this womans mouth?? I'm surprised people show up at her rallies...Just goes to prove that people are for their PARTY..not the TRUTH and what's better for this COUNTRY! Not saying Obama's the *One* but comeON people... he's gotten more right in 60-secs then she has in 3months!!!! btw...she did teach me what the Vise President does...they help make laws and pass them...LMAO...*god help us*!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join