It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Did John McCain's Brother Make 911 Call About Traffic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Report: Did John McCain's Brother Make 911 Call About Traffic?

blogs.abcnews.com

Angry because he was stuck in traffic, a man named Joe McCain -- possibly the brother of the presidential candidate -- placed a call earlier in the week to 911 emergency, ABC News affiliate, WJLA, reports.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news8.net
www.wjla.com

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does the temper, or stupidity, run in the family? Who in the right mind calls 9-1-1 in order to find out the latest traffic report? And not only that, then swears at the operator and hangs up only to have them return the phone call and hear your name on your voice mail.

I am pretty much in awe at this story and only hope John McCain isn't half as stupid as his brother.

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Even if it was him, there are all manner of nuts that call 911 for stupid things..and this guy may very well be one.

Every family tree bears an odd fruit now and then. Even trees with political roots.. remember Billy Carter.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If McCain's brother being crazy makes McCain crazy...does Obama's brother being Muslim make Obama a Muslim?

Do we really want to go there?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
If McCain's brother being crazy makes McCain crazy...does Obama's brother being Muslim make Obama a Muslim?

Do we really want to go there?

Very good answer, and a star for that as well.

Although, I do think people raised in similar atmospheres do exhibit similiar traits. If Obama's brother was a psychopathic murderer, it would make people look at him with a bit of apprehension.

The one thing that stuck out to me is the temper exhibited by John McCains brother when so many people have talked about this temper that supposedly the presidential nominee is apparently hiding behind his curtains.

All speculation i'm sure, but isnt that why we are here?
lol

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Perhaps a more important question:

How could it possibly matter?

top topics

join