It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s drain power from nuclear facilities?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This footage was a video message to the fastwalker video,I’m curious that it seems that everyday a lot of these movies cycle the tube.
And I there are so many of these videos around that I don’t know if its worthy to talk about but this one has story to it and don’t know if you ATS members can help me solve this or maybe can obtain information on this on that what he writes is reliable or just another fortune seeker in need of attention?

By the way there was thread here on ats that Slovenia had a power outage?
Slovenia power leak
Don't know if that has some relation to this video?

He quotes :
with cell phone on October 24, 2008 near the Krško Nuclear power plant in Slovenia. A person working at the nuclear power plant recorded this UFO early in the morning. Also a Russian newspaper reported that a UFO was seen above the Krško Nuclear Power Plant in Krško, Slovenia, on several occasions between October 13 and October 16, 2008. This might explain the roughly five minute power outages that occurred in the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana and other cities and towns throughout the country during the UFO sightings, reported paranormal researcher Bill Knell from New York.

A male passenger that was aboard an Adria Airlines flight headed to Ljubljana, sent Bill Knell an email about a UFO sighting he had. He is an American currently working in Slovenia:

"We were getting ready to land in Ljubljana around 1430 hours when the aircraft started shaking briefly. There were not more than fifty people aboard and we're all used to the kind of turbulence that you get flying over Slovenia. This was different. It put us all on edge. Some of the passengers on the port side started yelling. Every looked out the windows and saw a glowing light that kept changing colors. It sparkled purple, red, green, blue. The light was oblong and kept flipping over. After a minute it blinked out and was gone."

The passenger said that he and the other passengers saw several aircraft near the UFO, but told me that they did not appear to be military. The flight crew never said anything about the UFO and no one from his flight talked about it after the plane landed. He did hear several people in the airport saying that they saw a UFO during another flight, but he was afraid to ask them about it. There were more armed security officers roaming the airport that evening than he was used to and that made him cautious.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting, nice vid too. When I was in the Air Force, I was stationed at F.E. Warren AFB in Cheyenne, WY. It's an ICBM missile base. There are two others Minot AFB in ND and Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls Montana. I heard a story from a few friends at Minot a few years back about a red glowing orb of light that hovered over a missile silo that deactivated the missile. Pretty weird stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Can imagine that seen such a thing , your perception of the world radically change. But the last month I hear a lot of people talk about power distorsions in their country or state their living in could this be a real film of some ufo drain power from our nuclear installations . did you see the video that the whole world saw on some mainstream news channel don’t know that name anymore.That the NASA filmed a ufo from space that entered a charged storm with lots of lightning?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First of all this thread is flagged

Second, I don't know what to think of the video.. it's quite short, and considering it's on youtube, that raises the possibility of a hoax.

However, I believe this story concerning UFO's disabling nuclear weapons and/or facilities is real. There are many credible cases depicting UFO's performing such acts at nuclear bases and facilities.

But I think that video definitely needs more investigation.

[edit on 24/10/08 by Majorion]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This thread is titled "UFO's drain power from nuclear facilities?" so I will respond to that, rather than the theory that they are disarming nukes.

Its not completely beyond the bounds of thought to suggest the idea of them draining such sources . But heres the real question. Is there any evidence that we can observe , which can tell us if the powerstation actualy recorded an energy output deficiency on the day of this sighting ? Never mind blackouts, such things are not rare , and could easily be caused by more mundane things like shorts, surges in relay stations and the like.
What we need is information from the site itself , log books from the powerstation , that kind of thing. If there was a discrepancy between normal output , and the output during the time of the alleged drainage, then that would be bullet proof proof so to speak that the anomoly was in fact tapping the resource.
The other point I would like to make , is one I have made in other ways on other threads over and over, and that is that we have no idea how alien craft operate, what basis thier science is derived from. It may be that the UFO in question was expieriencing technical difficulties due to some kind of background radiation given off from the facility on a level that we are niether effected by , nor can detect with our instruments. Perhaps the craft had to reboot itself at the location to adapt to this . Unless we can pull one of those things over and ask for the liscence and registration, then question the driver to explain his/her/its actions , theres little chance we will ever be able to tell ... Unfortunate, but realistic.
Another possibility is that the UFO was merely there in an examinatory capacity , attempting to understand the function of the installation itself. Many believe that aliens are observing our nuclear facilities here on earth, to make sure that we dont start murdering one another with them. I feel that maybe they missed the boat on that one (Hiroshima / Nagasaki ) but hell , no ones perfect.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I wonder why aliens would want to steel our power. I figure they have travelled a long way with there own power, what makes you think they need electricity to keep going. Wouldn’t they be using some other kind of power.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Our nuclear readiness may be of great interest to foreign species visiting us. If we were visiting other worlds, I'd guess that if life was more populace than we realized, and there were worlds we wanted to keep tabs on, I'd think worlds who were creating weapons of mass destruction might be high on my list.

I don't think it's at all a cooincidence that UFOs really started to appear en-masse after we started testing nuclear weapons. Or in fact, that Roswell is right next to the base that tested the first nuclear weapon. Or that there have been some very believable cases about ufos over nuclear plant and missle facilities.

I doubt they are interested in stealing our power, as it were, but I'd imagine they'd track what it does, how powerful it is, methods of delivery, adverse effects, and so on.

To be fair, also should mention on a more sinistar note, that they could be testing ways to protect themselves from the effects of radiation, so if they were to say, attack us, they could stand up against our worst. But I don't quite believe that.

Or even: They are testing nuclear effects so that if we blow ourselves up, whoever claims this planet next, can clean up the effects so they can move in. Could be lots of reasons.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
I wonder why aliens would want to steel our power. I figure they have travelled a long way with there own power, what makes you think they need electricity to keep going. Wouldn’t they be using some other kind of power.

Maybe they aren't draining nuclear energy for their usage. Maybe they are trying to let us know, that they don't accept our use of nuclear energy, as there are many dangers behind it's use. E.G: nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Yep that’s why I question marked this thread. Because it seems not logical that some advanced extra terrestrial vehicles would be in need of nuclear power. But then you say this is some kind of show off, you say like look what we can do. Than it looks like they are provoking us to do something. I can imagine that fighter planes get the order to shoot , on such handling . And maybe they are so efficient with power that they just need a little to fly to the next station who knows?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Thnx
Its hard to tell why they do such thing but yes its assumable that it’s a warning to us all that there are other means of clean energy we can use that we already invented I think

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Heard an unofficial news that Slovenia shut down the reactor at its only nuclear power plant after an UFO sighting. Is it true?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Maybe they aren't draining nuclear energy for their usage. Maybe they are trying to let us know, that they don't accept our use of nuclear energy, as there are many dangers behind it's use. E.G: nuclear weapons.

Maybe they are promoting us to use nuclear energy because they flew over it and put on a show! Nuclear energy is dangerous--if you're careless. It'll be a great when we can find something more efficient and safer...but that doesn't exist in a productive form yet. So either cut the population or turn your computer off so we don't have to keep building plants. Just thought I should put the opposing thought out there...not a knock on your own opinion.

I have my doubts this video is legit anyway. But past UFO reports show they do seem to monitor nuclear facilities--nothing wrong with a few more ET scientists keeping an eye on us. If they don't like it they could easily shut a plant down like they did with the nuke missiles in the US--I haven't heard of that happening though.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There were reports of UFO's shutting down nuclear silos in the U.S. as far back as the 50's. Very strange and interesting topic.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Nice vid
I'd like to see a vid analysis done on it before I'd venture an opinion though.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The mods need to put Slovenia in the title or your going to have a hundred new threads started about this event. I did a search before posting it and nothing about Slovenia came up. Lets be honest that video is pretty good. One, it came from a cell phone while someone was driving down the road so I have a hard time believing its fake & other stories, events backing it up Two, the info from the video has a rather unique story about a plane incident(multiple witnesses). Three, it appears there was some sort of blackout at the same time. So unless the mods want a hundred more threads the title needs changing.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
S@F, I am far too sleepy to comment tonight, yet it is almost dejevu for me to see this thread, I will watch the video above and be back later.

I do feel this is VERY very significant.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Found this about the Slovenia UFO. I translated the box that shows up halfway in the video and they are talking about a UFO. I thought maybe someone was being creative and put a fake video behind a newscast speaking Slovenian to fool everyone that wasn't fluent in Slovenian. Not sure how real the video is regardless. Didn't last long and its not very real looking. Although it does increase in size as it approaches.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Maybe they are doing something near these Plants for your safety nothing else, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think if you could rule out cgi, and maybe ball lightning, you might have something here. Beats me as to what else it could be?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes antar that’s exactly what I was thinking when I saw this video. Sometimes it feels that way don’t know why but it does...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join