It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Could someone please explain to me the Hitler, alien connection? I have heard on various forums brought up every once and awhile that The Third Reich or something had a connection to alien beings. Also that the Germans tried to develop U.F.O.'s or something. Is this true?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't remember precisely how it goes, but the Nazi SS took over an occult secret society called the Thule Society, and with the military support it grew into a major military occult research factility of the SS.

Now, after you've swallowed that one, then it gets deeper. Supposedly while doing practices of channeling, they were able to channel aliens which communicated to them plans for developing Nazi UFOs.

Edit: Conspiracists also believe that after WWII was over, supposedly the Thule Society moved to America and became the Skull & Bones Society, and the UFO technology was taken over by the US government.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
greyfalcon.us...

Some good info there.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

That site uses the term "foo fighters", but I hear they are really called "phoo bombs", at least according to this: www.thewebfairy.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
Could someone please explain to me the Hitler, alien connection? I have heard on various forums brought up every once and awhile that The Third Reich or something had a connection to alien beings. Also that the Germans tried to develop U.F.O.'s or something. Is this true?

Please use search feature...

There are thousands of threads here on that..

Well okay a slight exaggeration perhaps...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This article is very interesting : UFO's of nazi germany

At least it shows that they were working on something

Of course, depending on who you ask, some claim that Hitler and some of the SS members were involved in the Thule-Vril society...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Blade, you have to win first prize for the best avatar. A real pearler

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

It would seem to me, that if Hitler had some connection to aliens, history would have not played out the way it did.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Lol, yes. Ocam's Razor I guess for whether he did have contact with aliens. For those that believe Hitler did have contact with an ET race why did he lose the war? Why were the aliens so war hungry?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why not ?

Doesn't mean he was being fully supported , just used for their reasons.

What reasons ? Who knows ? There are an infinite number of possibilities.

new topics

top topics

join