It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the crisis a part of what whispers said?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The intent of the plans for the future one-state world are in reality financially based.
Watch the maneuvers of those with significant funding.
Old money matters little anymore. Watch the people with new money.

The balance is shifting from old/banking to new/technology.

Why?

Because technology controls the flow of money. And banks are now the slave to technology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is he refering to the meltdown?

Also is this connected to the Cisco fraud and have the Chinese hi jacked the system resulting in nobody knows the truth anymore?

I would love to be in Arkansas right now to see what is going on underground at Walmart!

This is what the Cisco thing was...www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Walmart thing is the use of the underground computer system that is hack proof?! A Walmart executive had hinted at the idea that they had not been touched by the same thing the Banks had been hit with. I have been to the place in Arkansas where the place is at....and to me it seemed he was refering to the place.

So, in a nutshell, have the Chinese hacked our banking system?

Also, if this needs to be in Skunk Works that is fine.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
WITD was a hacker. No, they weren't talking about the crisis.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

Ok, so a hacker went in and changed the dates of when this guy called whispers posted??

Did not know this.
Makes you question everything you read in an objective way, does'nt it.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That was a very interesting thread.

Was it proven to be a hoax in the end or did whispers just never come back with more predictions?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am not sure. I just reread the thread and i went into RATS to see if whisper was in RATS. So far, I cannot find him in RATS although it seems to me I saw a post in RATS concerning Whispers.

I know this may be a flying turkey but I wanted to throw the idea out there.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I'm going off memory here
(yes, I know, 8/08 reg date - new account, privacy concerns, yadda yadda)
but WITD was discovered to have exploited the old board code to edit posts and make it look like s/he had insider knowledge.
I don't know if their true identity was uncovered by admin, but I know there was at one point a fairly detailed thread explaining why WITD was a hack/hoaxter and what s/he did. It may be in RATS, it may have disappeared into the ether.

In essence, though, WITD didn't have any insider knowledge. The infamous "Watch Jakarta" was originally posted as "Watch California." People have been saying "follow the money," "watch the money," and similar type things for a good six years now. WITD's post is nothing particularly out of the ordinary in terms of the economy, even from back in 03.

new topics

top topics

join