It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we was going to rebel against our govornments how would we do it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Billy probably gets a few quid to seem really stupid and provoke others.
Just a guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i dunno bout that, i hate the govement more than u an me, but i just wonderin...

is we too dumb to do that?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Or, Billy isn't afraid who hears him say what we are all thinking.

Unless people here really don't want to do all the things they feel need to be done. It's no good saying we need to get rid of the government if you arn't willing to take part in doing so...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What? and give away our plans so the govt. will know how to get to us and stop us?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Casual ideas passed around on an internet forum will not cause the government to stop them from working. Especially if the plans are thought about.... nothing the government does can stop the plan I came up with from being effective; they just know it's so unliklely it doesn't matter.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by StevenDye]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The very first step are to undermine the traditional rules of English grammer and spelling every chance y'all get. All govonrment is known to absolutely not be able to function without a functioning language.

Congratulations, looks like you is well on the way.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The very first step are to undermine the traditional rules of English grammer and spelling every chance y'all get. All govonrment is known to absolutely not be able to function without a functioning language.

Congratulations, looks like you is well on the way.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The ability to spell correctly does not have anything to do with maturity or knowledge.

My teacher frequently spell words incorrectly....12 year olds frequently spell words correctly....your point is absolutely moot.

And this is quickly going off topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would think the problem would be the plan itself,if you form a group of dissenters the problem is if indeed they did in fact take over ,then you create another problem,who is in charge,so then you create another problem ,instead of one group will create others with the same problem as before,wealth and power create problems,everything starts out innocently enough,but short term plans have a tendency to create long term problems,I wish I had the answer

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Aye, you make a valid point. Before ANY plan of removing the current government should be formed, the plan of what happens next must be perfected.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ldunquist

All the petty attacks about spelling and such other things are just completely stupid and irrelevent so please stay on topic because i think its a subject that needs to be spoken about

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think before trying to figure out how to topple a government, you must first ask...

What will replace it?

Just toppling a government because it isn't working for "you" is not a valid reason for even going along these lines. First you must come up with a better solution for a government. I mean honestly, do you think that if you topple the government, that you or your family are going to be better off in an anarchy type situation?

I'm getting pretty sick of hearing these "Hey lets topple xyz government" when the posters clearly have no idea what that entails.

Do yourself a favor, attend school, get a university degree, and then form a plan for a government that is better than what we currently have.

While at it, be sure to include measures to prevent Russia, China or any other country from simply invading us during your "switchover".

Thanks for playing.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Volkswagon engine blocks burn for hours. Magnesium.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

He didn't say, lets go out and do it now...he said how would you, the people go about doing it.

Therefore, he does not need to know what would replace it yet does he...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

Most certainly he does. You cannot take a government out without immediately replacing the vacuum that will ensue. Any attempt to overthrow a government must also include a replacement.

End of story, you cannot have one without the other.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

You cannot take a government out without immediately replacing the vacuum that will ensue.

Well, now what is of more importance...toppling the TPB then figuring out who is gonna be top dog, or letting the current government continue to work us over...?

I'd rather take my chances with the new gov't than continue being suppressed by the current one...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And once again I will say, he was only asking how people would do it. He at no point said, I am going to go out and do this tomorrow, or any time...

Therefore he does not yet need to know what will replace it, but YES one would need to know before carrying out any plans...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
something on topic and of intrest

www.youtube.com...

Great Video of a leader for a Miltia talking to Senate Committee Oct. 22nd

Read »

so rry I dont have time to elaborate right now.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In Australia one can start a political party. Not sure how this is world-wide.

However, there is one huge way to send a message to a government but unfortunately it is too hard to co-ordinate.

Everyone, for two or three days, does not show up to work.
Can you just imagine the chaos? The whole system would collapse.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people" - John Adams - Second President - 1797 - 1801

Read the Declaration of Independance, the Bill of Rights, Constitution and every thing you need can be found there. The tools were left by our Founding Fathers, it's just people refuse to read those short meaningful documents. There is nothing complex or tedious, you all read more on ATS than those three contain combined. It is easy, but you have to want to do it. To start knowing the answer to your question, follow the following link.

Charters of Freedom

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join