It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we was going to rebel against our govornments how would we do it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When would we do it

Theyre was a thread earlier on sayin that ATS member are mainly all talk when it comes to a full scale rebellion which i agree with tbh

so this thread is the kickstart hopefully or it will atleast give some ideas of how we (the masses) could possibly do it.

thank you.

Edit for poster request: i want posts to consist of ideas without violence or anything that uses extreme force if possible

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Not smart...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Recruiting for causes is against T&C rules.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

im not recruiting anyone for anything im just trying to build up some ideas because face the govornments arent here to help us

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

Theyre was a thread earlier on sayin that ATS member are mainly all talk when it comes to a full scale rebellion which i agree with tbh

so this thread is the kickstart hopefully or it will atleast give some ideas of how we (the masses) could possibly do it.

thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The above posters are correct...

But, why not change the content of your post to simply ask how a government can be taken down...open both lanes by asking how it can be done without violence, and how it should be done if the people were ever to take up arms...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That would also be my suggestion.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

ye but im not asking for anyone to join me on a crusade
or summit like that im not recruiting anyone

and yes im hoping that this will be a kick start for people realise they have to do something about the situation were in

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

ok thats reasonable enough ill edit the opening post to say how we could do it without violence or anything like that

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Your first rule of thumb should be - don't publicly talk about, or plan, a rebellion.

Besides, we host a rebellion in this country every 4 years.

The problem isn't 'the country'
The problem isn't the 'government'

The problem in the monopoly in the political party system. They all have bought into the necessity of the presence of corporate special interest dollars in their little world. The Media pricing for campaigning is held at prohibitively high cost, so you need to 'yield' to the mega wealthy to get to run.

Our celebrity politicians are more Hollywood than real. People think that McCain and Obama are somehow 'special.' They are not. They are just the party's choice to push.

Hint: Do not vote for incumbents. Do not vote for 'mainstream' politicians.

After two or three administrations of that, their grip will be broken.

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

too late.....you've already been tagged. simply by posting in a public forum about such things.

you have lost the element of surprise.
and there is no reset button.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

This is just an idea thread on how it could be done

and fair enough the element of surprise would be gone but how else would people know theyre was a rebellion going on if noone told them about it

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Beware ! Anything said in this forum will be used against you !

I know how the gov't thinks !

JSR

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

......but how else would people know theyre was a rebellion going on if noone told them about it

underground............

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, by not posting for ideas or recruits on the number one alternative discussion website on the Internet

I can guarantee you this thread has already got the attention of certain individuals. Anarchism isn't observed with sympathy by the FBI. Rebelling against the State is, in theory, mutiny and can be defined as treason in some elements.

That wasn't a smart move now, was it?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Theres something you guys should learn about me

..... im not scared of them one bit seriously

i cant believe that im the only one willing to say that and the only one willing to stand up for myself

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The only way this could be done without violence anymore is a near impossibility.

Strikes.... not everyone, just emergency services. No paramedics, No Firefighters, No Police. Impossible because no human can easily make such a decission to not HELP. Now yes, firfighters went on strike before, but they knew the army was there to take their places.

But strikes of this caliber, they would require more military support than we have, they would require people to be brought back for overseas. Chaos and panic... especially if the strikes spread further than these emergency services.

Strike Strike Strike, and demand the government gone.

The only hope of 'peacefully' overthrowing the government. Now, if you want to do it violently, that happens to be something we're quite good at.

Also, Billy is English, not American...stuff the FBI

[edit on 24-10-2008 by StevenDye]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm going to hazard a guess and assume you are under 18 (writing style, vocabulary, etc.) Oh, this statement can be interrupted as adolescence;

i want posts to consist of ideas without violence or anything that uses extreme force if possible

"if possible" translate into "if you can, but it is ok if you cannot."

So, we have a thread about ideas on mutiny against the State and methods that may or may not involve violence. Macho statements expressing no fear of "standing up for myself" as well.

You're half way there of being depicted and painted as a domestic terrorist. Remember, there is a reason why the word "terrorist" isn't defined by law.

I'm not flaming or being facetious, just trying to get you to think in future before acting.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Terrorism seriously thats a bit of an extreme statement i think just because im sick of crap govonrments and want to live my life without fear im a domestic terrorist

just because i actually dont want to sit back and let all this happen just because im actually willing to stand up against the ACTUAL terrorists im a domestic terrorist

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If Billy can be conceived anything near a terrorist, I feel extreemly sorry for the prison systems as they will need to house a very large portion of our population.

When it is a majority that feel this way, it is no longer terrorism.

Plus don't forget the gang culture that is rife, one person goes down and twenty take his place, and with Gordon Browns terrible publicity already he wont want to be dealing with such things...

But anyway, I guess if that makes him a terrorist, then I am a terrorist too, and I don't care what governemnt detatchement reads it. If helping my country is wrong then so be it. I'll see you in court...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join