It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

went shopping for a handgun...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you want super low gun prices and are comfortable having guns shipped to your local FFL, then check out the prices at:

www.budsgunstore.com

For all your on-line ammo ordering needs I highly recommend:

www.cheaperthandirt.com

Right now they are selling off Federal's superb 9mm 115gr +P+ law enforcement ammo (the 9BPLE) for $16 a box which is incredible value.

For good deals on used cop guns and discontinued or poor sellers, I recommend:

www.cdnninvestments.com

For used military weapons, try:

www.jgsales.com

Prices really haven't risen much lately, a work colleague picked up a new Glock 17 last week for $489 which is pretty fair.

But buy now to avoid disappointment.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Retseh]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

cheaperthandirt.com is guilty of some ridiculous price gouging sine the election. A particularly extreme offender was this ammo they had. They jacked up their price to like $9/box, left the retail price at $6/box and the "You Save" note read "You Save -51%"

Just an FYI to keep your eyes out for obvious hype/fear exploitation. If it hadnt been less than 24 hours after the election I would have assumed it was just supply/demand and they were running low but the way it happened I have to be suspicious.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have to also jump on the Hi-Point band-wagon, these weapons are good for the price and easilly customized, I added an RIS rail and a pistol grip to mine and a flashlight, excellent setup for home-defense.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Winchester never made a 1878 model it's either a 1873 or a 1876. I'm not sure those models came with that style lever, although some years back theere was a special presentation grade made. Do your homework,before you start buying used guns.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Me again ,the riflemans rifle was model 92 in 44-40 specially made for the show. It had set screw set into the trigger guard so when the lever was cocked and closed it fired automatically,,,very dangerous..Winchester did make some commerative rifles like it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join