It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu vaccine will increase average intelligence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Anyone stupid enough to believe vaccines are safe deserve to die.
Watch 'Bird Flu Hoax' on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You won't be wanting your kid to get it's shots then, or your elderly parents to receive flu jabs to protect them? Look, there's millions of papers, in peer-reviewed journals saying that vaccines are safe and save lives. The more people believe this tripe that 'oo no, vaccines are bad', the greater the chance that you die, or the virus mutates, causing pandemics.

Open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

It seems you're the one with the eyes closed. Flu vaccines are generally ineffective because there are millions of inluenza strains!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Who runs the med schools, big Pharma, the hospitals, the medical journals and the entire MSM? Rockefeller, Rothschild...
Ever hear of population reduction agenda in the paper?

And you're right. I will not allow my children to have any vaccinations

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi marsha

This is at least the third time you've plugged this youtube video, with no description or link. Please, if you think that it offers important information that's not already in one of the numerous threads about both avian flu and influenza vaccination, give us a link and a description. Don't just start a brand-new thread with a different title but identical information a couple days later.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Vaccines should be tested first for at least 7 years before they are unleashed for general use. At least that's what an expert said.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thanks, american dingbat, for the protocol advice.

Here is the bird flu hoax link. 2 hour vid series. History of vaccines and china's role in future pandemic.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
Anyone stupid enough to believe vaccines are safe deserve to die.
Watch 'Bird Flu Hoax' on Youtube.

Hahahahahahha thats so damn true. I like your thinking.
The day the government tells the truth, it will freeze in Hell.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When the government injects you with a needle claiming it will protect you from the Flu, they are lying to you. They actually make you sick. Do you remember the year they had the big panic because the Flu was supposed to be bad that year and the vaccines went "bad" and they had none. It was the lowest outbreak ever across the spectrum.

Who is to know if when they give you the vaccine they are actually giving you the Flu or something as bad. Call it population control. A clean way to thin out an ever increasing world population.

The best and surest way to not get the Flu as is possible is...

1. Do not put unwashed hands and fingers on your face or in your mouth.

2. Do not inhale another persons airstream when they cough. Simply don't breathe for a momment and move away from them (politely if you can).

3. Don't eat after sick people.

4. When using the toilet, wash hands and turn off water and flush toilet with a paper towel.

The point I am making is to basically quarintine yourself as much as you can. It works better than any vaccine, you just have to train yourself to be careful. When it is routine, it's easy.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I wish someone would watch and comment on this video.
If he is correct then it is probably the most important issue facing the U.S.

His thesis is that a deadly strain of vaccine is being created in china for use here and that the resulting pandemic is a precursor to a chinese invasion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

It amazes me... we deserve to lose the nation if we are that stupid to trust the Chinise with our medicine.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Thank you for providing the link

I don't have time tonight but will watch them as soon as I do.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

What you say makes perfect sense, but I never do any of these things and have never gotten a Flu shot nor any vaccine since I was a child and I get, MAYBE one cold every 2 years that only lasts 3-5 days! I haven't had the flu in at least 7 years!

But I may be blessed with a fantastic immune system and don't recommend my practices to anybody! Just thought I'd add my experiences.

And for the record I am against any NEW vaccines, not to say the vaccines that I received as a child were not legit, and I'm 29 years old. Vaccines like Polio, chicken/small pox, measles and the like.

Oh I would like to add, I was a sickly child and even contracted Scarlet Fever at age 3. I was sick a lot until I had my appendix removed at age 23, so maybe it's a weird coincidence that I have been hardly sick since then. Or not.

new topics

top topics

join