It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Campaign Worker Admits Making Up Story[BscarStory]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ― Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Police investigating the alleged attack, however, began to notice some inconsistencies in her story and administered a polygraph test.

Authorities, however, declined to release the results of that test.

Investigators did say that they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

This afternoon, a Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Todd confessed to making up the story.

The commander added that Todd will face charges; but police have not commented on what those charges will be.

Source

She made it up folks.. This woman was not attacked.. Nor was she harmed by some guy who hated her because of her McCain sticker.
This was a ploy, and a way to tug at our heart strings.

She admited to this lie.. And she will now be charged!
Justice! And truth!

Here is a pic of Ashley Todd. Here are the lenghts some people will go to frame a black male for a crime, that she did to herself, and to make points with her political views.. Very sick woman here.. But I do not feel sorry for her, nor do I accept her apology!

Lets just think for a moment, if they went out and picked up some innocent man, and allowed him to be framed for this make up crime.
That would have ruined some poor mans life beyond what its already life out there.. ITs not easy folks, and this is a sicken case.

Edit-- Update Video!

This got out there and fast.. It spread like wildfire, and wow.. This girl is in big trouble. And will become well known threw out the US.
I dont feel bad for her one bit, Im sorry, but I dont have much empathy for people with this level of sickness.. But I can say I am glad she owned up to it this fast in the game.. But I mean come on, you would have to have an ironheart to pull of this hoax. And even so she knew she was busted, she had no choice but to tell the truth.. How far could this have gone??

[edit on 24-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Look at the picture that was published.The B is backward.
Either her supposed attacker was a dyslectic or she did it to herself while looking in a mirror.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Right! And what this has already done to people is shocking.. Alot of people had this girls back and was ready to back her up threw more crime and assults..
I hope she is locked up and taught a harsh lesson for this crime.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A very dumb move on her part.

Another nut case

NEXT!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
absolutely despicable.

I can't believe that someone ...well you know what? I actually can believe someone would do this. This is how serious some people are about this election. Im sure she will at the least be charged with making a false police report. Hopefully she will learn her lesson and that the punishment fits the crime.

::shakes head in disbelief::

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm ready to see all the people from the other thread come on in this one. You know the ones that said those calling hoax were dispicable people. I will take my apology served with a side of ice cold Bud Select thank you very much.

Mods, can someone add the words HOAX to the other thread please?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Obviously, she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She has to be a democratic plant in the media. LOL Unfortunately, people do go to extremes just to get a little press by framing someone.

Recently, the exotic dancer who falsely accused the Duke Lacrosse players of rape has published a book. Neato.

Also reminds me of the Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley assault hoax.

Help me out if I'm forgetting any others... I'm sure there are more examples of these geniuses at work.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think an apology is in order from all the people in the other thread demanding that Obama come out and speak against this "awful crime". The one's who were SURE it was true and would give no thought to any other scenario. This woman is as sick as the fictional man they were all hating in the other thread. Only difference? I don't blame McCain or his campaign for this, just the crazy woman who mutilated herself.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Next, they'll accuse Obama of putting his grandmother on her death-bed to stir up sympathy, support and votes.

The hoaxer is a sad, sad person. Poor thing.

link   
reply to post by Layla

The only person who needs to apologize hear is this dingbat who cut herself. She owes the entire nation an apology. This was the afternoon water cooler talk in offices and homes everywhere yesterday. People just reacted to the stories seen on the media outlets.

I am curious as to how she got the black eye. That could have been a funny scene if she did that to herself. I wonder how many hits it took to get the bruise? Better yet, the idiot boyfriend who talked her into it in order to get rich.

link   
It shows that race is an issue in this presidential election... She made up a story that a black man attacked her because of her political beliefs. That's just awful!

I wonder if she knows Joe the Plumber? I think he's a plant, too.

I don't think anyone owes any apologies. We were all just saying what we believe.

I like being right, though.

PLEASE FLAG THIS!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes, it is a sick thing to do, no matter who does it and no matter whom is accused. These next two weeks up until election time are going to be VERY shaky to say the least without this kind of crap going on. The last thing we need are false reports instilling fear into people, making them afraid to go out on and near election day or for fear of displaying who their political party is.

I mean geez, this isn't a third world nation where you can get machine-gunned for supporting a particular political party. Well, it's not one, yet.

The woman should have the book thrown at her and be made an example of so others don't pull the same BS.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I knew it.

So where's everyone that was crying doom and gloom and "to expect more things like this if Obama wins/loses" or "Not to question this poor defenseless woman because her being anything other than a victim is disgusting, why would someone lie like that!"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Please add this to existing thread Here

Thanks

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join