It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Okay I'm just curious, whoever saw his google video interview, who here thinks he's legit and why?
To be honest his video was what got me into this sort of stuff... It was because his stuff was so out there that it got me interested. Though I've passed the video onto a few friends but they don't believe a word he says.
The main thing that stood out was the eye contact he makes during it (or lack thereof), but that could just be explained for being nervous or something, but you also look around when you're making up stuff. But it's also quite hard to make up stuff for 2 hours and this guy seemed to know his stuff..

I'm just on the fence about this guy still and I wanted to know what ATS thinks. He hasn't been brought up in a while but it's been bugging me .. so what do you guys say?

I'm referring to this video:

Google Video Link

edit:
video.google.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
your video link is apparently not working?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
your video link is apparently not working?

Yeah that's wierd, so I added the link underneath.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He's just like Blossom Goodchild.. they have a nice message to spread: light, love, hope etc... but then they put this big pile of poo on top (aliens etc), to make their case stand out more. But there are so many people making up stuff that real aliens would be stupid to just give messages to someone to spread. You cant know who's telling truth.

They are authors. They want to sell. Its acctually disturbing how much they seem real, but thats what they said about Blossom... but she was a hoaxer in the end. But it seems like maybe they have been doing this for so long that they acctually believe their own fantasies to be true.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Wrong. Everything he has done is available for free.

do some research before making accusations.

btw to the OP please take time to search for the topic before starting a new one... there are already many Alex Collier threads with a great deal of information in them. Please read them for more info.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

How wrong I believe you are, Alex collier is NOTHING like Blossom Goodchild.

He doesn't make money from his experiences as far as i have studied him, and that is a lot.

He is a reluctant contactee, and you can clearly see this in his lectures.

He also made a free book, which btw I have been trying to track down to buy in book format, cannot find it ANYWHERE! If anyone has a copy they can sell it to me for sure.

He also resonates truth, whereas Blossom resonated confusion.

Alex needs to make some new updates, we the terrans demand it!

Rock on daddyo!

Z

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Daniem

How wrong I believe you are, Alex collier is NOTHING like Blossom Goodchild.

He doesn't make money from his experiences as far as i have studied him, and that is a lot.

He is a reluctant contactee, and you can clearly see this in his lectures.

He also made a free book, which btw I have been trying to track down to buy in book format, cannot find it ANYWHERE! If anyone has a copy they can sell it to me for sure.

He also resonates truth, whereas Blossom resonated confusion.

Alex needs to make some new updates, we the terrans demand it!

Rock on daddyo!

Z

I think this is what you're looking for:
www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

That was the other thing that stood out to me, he was offering this information for free..I never saw anywhere him trying to sell anything, only was trying to get his message across. His story pretty much checks out with every other abductee story I've heard, while anyone could have just done their research but who would take the time to do this without some sort of financial reward?
He always talked about his success in other fields which got him his wealth, so for someone of his 'status' to go around blabbing about aliens and ruin his reputation would seem odd to me... why would someone do that to themselves unless it was the truth.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i like him he is really genuine

new topics

top topics

join