It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat in Afghanistan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Heres a great portrayal of the troops in the field of Afghanistan. God Bless em! RIP to all those who risk their lives and could not come home alive.

(Warning Graphic)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i say god bless all the afghanis that have died protecting their homeland.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Does that include Chechens, Pakistans, Saudis, etc.?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Excellent post deltaboy!! I believe the US government does something about this instead to telling people "we are winning". I hope those soldiers out there putting their life at front for the country will get right resource at right time. My prayers for them!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No, it includes British, Philipinnos, georgians, and other members of the (in)famous coalition of the willing.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Does that include Chechens, Pakistans, Saudis, etc.?

no, you're right, i should have included them, so.....

god bless those men who felt so moved by the invasion and occupation of a country that they identified with that they felt compelled to risk their lives in defense of that countries freedom.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well delt...Looks a bit like when USSR was there
Except our legs are better equipped and trained.

I hate to see military people die at the hands of civilians...the situation is too messed up for me to really comment on other than to say I think our SF/SO gents should get their pay raised to equal what Senators make and allowed to act on real intel to nail the people who are making life difficult for the Afghani people and causing undue stress to the Allied security network.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good work boys, keep bringing that opium to the world markets! How else could the US sponsor worldwide global terrorism!

new topics

top topics

join