It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Interviews Michael Hess: Debunks WTC7 Conspiracy Theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

depends. if we're talking something trivial probably vaguely....but if i drift back to the night my brother was murdered on jan 6 1992 then i would say extremely vivid in detail and graphic.

I'm sorry for your loss and I do agree with you here.

so i guess it would depend on how much of an effect the event had on the person experiencing it. since bombs blowing up in a building you are in seems kind of traumatic to me i would imagine ones recognition would be rather exact.

One question. How would know how to differentiate things that sound like explosions and explosions set off by an explosive device?

Another thing to remember is being inside a building where literally hell is breaking loose all around where you are not able to see or able to comprehend what is happening would very much disorient you. And lets not forget that Mr. Jennings and Mr. Hess both were thrown during the "explosions" (which I believe is the collapse of the towers), and that could have very easily suffered some sort of trauma or at the very least disorient them.

One more thing I would like to point out is that given what was happening that day with the collapses, the fires, falling debris, etc Wouldn't a person expect to hear noises that sound like explosions? What I'm trying to say is that I would be more surprised if they didn't hear anything at all.

oh you don't think he was murdered?

No. Why should I? Has anyone close to him tried to contact any media whether it be mainstream or say one of the many 9/11 "truth" sites to say that there was something suspicious about his death?

ok then how did he die?

I don't know. But that doesn't mean I have the right to make up a story of how he died.

and i doubt any family would run around saying anything. having an immediate family member murdered by untouchable government stormtroopers is enough to shut anyone up.

Again I urge to stop speculating about his death. I would also like to point out there is a member on this board who has talked to his son and has told him there was nothing suspicious about his death.

i know people in shanksville who wont talk about what they saw on 9/11 because they think the government will kill them.

I have a very hard time believing that.

no seems it was the other way. jennings went public and was murdered and then hess went public and played ball.

Didn't Jennings "play ball" also when he clearly stated his disdain for the loose change crowd and the conspiracies that they believe in the BBC interview?

you talking about the bbc editing and reinacting his account? well now that he's dead the majority of the public will only get the corporate media approve version instead of the uncut citizen release. yay go corporate masters!!!

Everyone who watched the BBC special also saw a snippet of loose change interview. I think you would agree that most viewers have access to the internet where they can make up their own minds.

this ain't a joke. you might think its a big game or something but this is real life.

I agree. Real life is not a movie in which you can substitute your own version of events if you feel an explanation is lacking or unsatisfactory.

and dirty politicians and government officials have people murdered everyday in this world in every country you can name.

Believe or not, politicians and government officials are human, just like you and me and come with the same flaws, just like you and me.

except here of course. we're the good guys. crooks never obtained powerful positions inside america. no. not here.

I don't know if this is a good basis for your argument. Sure there are dirty politicians who use every dirty trick in the book to move ahead. But does that mean that they have the means and the capability and the willingness to kill their fellow citizens without anyone finding out about it other than a few teenagers with an internet access? Are you saying that all people that work for the government, whether it be investigators, policemen, firemen, etc.. are all unpatriotic and without a conscience? That is a very bold statement in my books.

Dom, I don't exactly know what your personal view on what happened that day. I just hope you do not end up wasting too much time believing these conspiracies as I once did.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
I'm sorry for your loss and I do agree with you here.

thank you.

One question. How would know how to differentiate things that sound like explosions and explosions set off by an explosive device?

i'm not saying you would but not knowing the difference doesn't negate the fact that explosions were heard. now if specific damage can be associated with those explosions which i believe mr. jennings was able to associate, then there is a difference.

Another thing to remember is being inside a building where literally hell is breaking loose all around where you are not able to see or able to comprehend what is happening would very much disorient you. And lets not forget that Mr. Jennings and Mr. Hess both were thrown during the "explosions" (which I believe is the collapse of the towers), and that could have very easily suffered some sort of trauma or at the very least disorient them.

possibly but barry said the towers were still standing at this point. that is a problem. just like mr. rodriguez saying they happened in the basement of wtc1 before the impact.

One more thing I would like to point out is that given what was happening that day with the collapses, the fires, falling debris, etc Wouldn't a person expect to hear noises that sound like explosions? What I'm trying to say is that I would be more surprised if they didn't hear anything at all.

i would imagine you would hear all kinds of things. the problem is the timing in which they occur in this case.

No. Why should I? Has anyone close to him tried to contact any media whether it be mainstream or say one of the many 9/11 "truth" sites to say that there was something suspicious about his death?

no. everyone is backing away from this even the fake 9/11 truth 'leaders'.

I don't know. But that doesn't mean I have the right to make up a story of how he died.

i'm drawing a conclusion based on evidence. my conclusion is preliminary because i do not have all the evidence. what i have is a group of events surrounding the suspect such as the timing of the nist release along with a key and credible wtc7 witness unexpectedly dying at the age of 53 and everyong keeping quiet about it. it took over a month just to find out he was no longer alive.

Again I urge to stop speculating about his death. I would also like to point out there is a member on this board who has talked to his son and has told him there was nothing suspicious about his death.

i've read that. looks like someone completely fabricated a story if you ask me. i could dissect it if you like but i believe more than one person already has. it is interesting to note that person didn't clear up the cause of mr. jennings death. is that because that person is lying? i suspect so.

i know people in shanksville who wont talk about what they saw on 9/11 because they think the government will kill them.

I have a very hard time believing that.

then i invite you to view my shanksville research. i started a thread about flight 93 where i present a small presentations of some of my findings over the last 2.5 years of hands on investigating. i have spent countless hours and money traveling to shanksville to discuss the event with many eyewitnesses plus logged countless hours in phone calls. i continue to document these witnesses and present their testimony with their full confidence that i will do what no one else has ever done : allowed them to tell their story. complete without an editor or politician supervising me.

Didn't Jennings "play ball" also when he clearly stated his disdain for the loose change crowd and the conspiracies that they believe in the BBC interview?

i thought so......

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
Everyone who watched the BBC special also saw a snippet of loose change interview. I think you would agree that most viewers have access to the internet where they can make up their own minds.

most viewers have no idea there is an entire unedited interview with mr. jennings. and why do you think the bbc needs re-enactments when they have access to the full video?

i exposed the history channel for doing the same thing with shanksville eyewitness susan mcelwain. but i don't got the backing that others in this movement have so not many people even know about this.

Believe or not, politicians and government officials are human, just like you and me and come with the same flaws, just like you and me.

i agree. and just like every other human they are capable of some very inhuman acts.

I don't know if this is a good basis for your argument. Sure there are dirty politicians who use every dirty trick in the book to move ahead. But does that mean that they have the means and the capability and the willingness to kill their fellow citizens without anyone finding out about it other than a few teenagers with an internet access? Are you saying that all people that work for the government, whether it be investigators, policemen, firemen, etc.. are all unpatriotic and without a conscience? That is a very bold statement in my books.

please don't refer to me as a 'teenager' as i am well into my 30's as are others who's research i support such as citizen investigation team and pilots for 911 truth. we are not pimply teenagers living in our bedrooms on the internet making up fantastic stories of alternate universes. we are all grown adults who have stuck our necks out, used our cash [none of us are even remotely close to being considered wealthy], and have done what the media and elected officials have failed to do and that is provide any evidence we can obtain to the american people for free and uncut. not one sentence here and one sentence there. we have jumped on airplanes, filed foia's, made phone calls, drove hundreds of miles and all without financial backing of anyone.

you have the right to refuse the evidence presented, you have the right to deny it, you don't have the right to mock us and disrespect us because you don't like it.

Dom, I don't exactly know what your personal view on what happened that day. I just hope you do not end up wasting too much time believing these conspiracies as I once did.

i'm sorry to hear you have fallen back asleep. i blew it off once. and then i drove to shanksville. i have never had a second thought since then that there is an active cover up taking place.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join