It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London airport evacuated, strange packet found...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

London airport evacuated, strange packet found...

news.bbc.co.uk

London Fire Brigade is investigating a suspicious package that has forced the evacuation of London City Airport.

A spokeswoman for the airport said all flights have been suspended after a suspicious package was discovered in the ladies' toilet in the terminal.

Police and fire were called after several passengers in the airport reported coughing and irritation that could be related to the suspicious substance
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmmm, wonder if this is a false alarm or more 'terrorism programming' for the masses?

What's with the irritant? The coughing? Unrelated or...... the worst case scenario?

It's certainly been quiet of late, so we're probably due another scare. I've got friends in London, so i'm gonna check with them and report back.

Stay safe.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh wait...

It goes on to say 'it's no terror related'...

So? Suspicious package, mass evacuation, coughing, irritation and it's non terrorist related?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its not terror related and yet its a package thats making people afriad? isn't that their legal definition of terror these days?

Unless a builders left his ham and cheese with mustard sarnies out and they making peoples eyes water.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh my...

Here comes a new "war on pranksterism" or "war on colostomy bags".

Someone looking to do some real harm would go for the ventilation anyway. I would think terrorists practice "waste not, want not!"

top topics

join