It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-Oh - A Lombozo Halloween Party And Stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So Halloween, which is my favorite holiday is but one week away! Yeah! I LOVE it! Halloween!!!!!!
The weather is perfect. Not too hot, and not too cold. A sweatshirt and jeans are perfect. The leaves on the trees are majestic in their nature made colors, and the ones on the ground crunch beneath your feet and make a wonderful place to jump! Oh how I love this time of year!

So anyway, I am planning the perfect Halloween party! I am having at least a dozen children - probably closer to 2 dozen children plus their parents! They are coming over on Halloween day after they all get back from school. Oh by the way costumes are a must. No costume, no entry. I am going to be Dracula. I have the cape, pendant, makeup, and a set of vampire teeth which you form to your own mouth. Much like a teeth guard for sports. You put in the special 'goo' bite on it, and in 5 minutes the vampire teeth are formed exactly for your own mouth.
I'm making halloween gift bags. I'll have several carved Jack-O-Lanterns all lit up. Candy apples. Caramel apples. Caramel popcorn.
Fog machine is tested and ready to go! A couple of Halloween crafts ready for the kids to make.
A big bowl of my world famous stew. Tomato soup. Slices of baguette bread with licorice whips stuck in the sides so they look like spiders.
Of course I will be telling a story or two. Not too scary. But just scary enough. A bunch of kids all halloweened up listenening to a scary story. Their eyes wide as they giggle with each other. Simply awesome.
Then we go trick or treating!!!!!
Man! I am sure that I am more excited about this than my son, and he's pretty excited! I bought him his costume, and he's posed in it at least a dozen times these past 2 days.
I can't wait!
Happy Halloween everyone!

join