It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

When McCain is elected President the markets will stabilize and the world markets will follow.

Your kidding right?

I am not voting for either candidate, but Obama is outspending McCain 5 to 1, in the history of presidential elections anyone who has outspent their opponent has won.

Obama is in, just by past facts and history. He who has the most money backing them wins.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Are we absolutely sure he's not being sarcastic? Why would he suddenly reveal something that's supposed to remain hidden?. All the same an interesting development.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Here you are!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Don't you folks think that it is possible that "they" are coming out of the closet and are using specific players to do so? Especially qualified respected individuals? They are gradually spitting out information through the media to get "us" familiar with their existence!

Smart move.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

excellent post, I watched the video and sent it to my father. I can't send it to my brothers because they think I'm just a tin foil hat cook. My dad, while still doesn't believe in the illuminati, he does believe that the wealthy elite are running the show from behind the scenes, so he is more open to the possibility. I'm sure he's going to freak once he hears this guy actually admitting the existance of the illuminaty.

I did want to ask some of you though... Did you notice that when he said this line... that not only did he sound sincere and certain... but he alsot stumbled a bit when mentioning it? Almost as if he were afraid someone was watching, or almost upset that he had said it? This happens to people alot when they say things they originally don't mean to let out, for example... "That movie Su - Stunk" they stumble becaue they don't want to reveal too much, but since they already started their sentence, they can't help but finish it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
you tube : cnbc speak of illumanati and stock markets

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
I'm sorry but to me he was saying "the illuminati of america" rather than "the Illuminati of america". He was using it as a generic term like "intelligentsia", "literati".
Had he meant the Illuminati he would not have added "of america, if you will."

...that is exactly what he said and meant, why are you the first one to deny ignorance? good job. Not a lot of illuminati on this thread, if you will.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Hello Everyone. I am new to the forum. I am a skeptic after years and years of believing in A LOT of theories etc. MY quest for knowledge brought me to question the world, and that same quest allowed me to see through a lot of what I once believed in.

Don't flame me. I am here to offer my sober-minded viewpoint. That said:

Either the guy was being sarcastic, using Illuminati as a general term for 'the unknown' or something, OR... he is senile.
Anyone who thinks some b.s. secret society is resposible for the stock market is jumping at shadows, and doesn't understand the market, plain and simple. EVERY conspiracy theory developes out of a LACK of understanding, not an ABUNDANCE of understanding. Please have some self-respect. The simplest explanation is almost always the right one.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow! He sure did! That is greatly unexpected from such a source. How bizarre!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by argonfritz

There are no accidents, there are no coincidences, there are only patterns and paths. Each path answers question, each answer leads to more questions. If you honestly believe that the market is not manipulated in some way shape or form by human forces, then you've still to learn more. Sometimes there's more to a question, then just a simple answer.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BeavX

Anyone notice how Bush is holding the book at 5:30 in this video ?
Too funny lol

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I understand your motif... not impressed but I get. The question! , and I have read A LOT about the Illuminati and I don't need to 'learn more' just beacause I dont buy it. Why you buy it is your business, but I am pretty good at seperating BS from reality. Yes the market is manipulated by human forces, I dont think ancient astronauts are doing it. But the Illuminati? Please. THere is enough real terror in the world to worry about, without looking for fake shadow governments.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I understand your motif... not impressed but I get. The question! , and I have read A LOT about the Illuminati and I don't need to 'learn more' just beacause I dont buy it. Why you buy it is your business, but I am pretty good at seperating BS from reality. Yes the market is manipulated by human forces, I dont think ancient astronauts are doing it. But the Illuminati? Please. THere is enough real terror in the world to worry about, without looking for fake shadow governments.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The video.....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"If you will..."

Kinda says it all folks.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I think what happens in circles of folks who follow conspiracy theories is not even remotely mainstream, and he may use such a general term to, in his mind, sound smart, more than anything else. Just the way he said it, would make one think he meant a type of people, not a group of people. But I imagine folks will be all over this one for months.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
Are we absolutely sure he's not being sarcastic? Why would he suddenly reveal something that's supposed to remain hidden?. All the same an interesting development.

Don't mean to be rude here but... It's simply because no one gives a S*** anymore. They can do whatever the hell they want.
We deserve all that is happening to us, and if they ( Illuminati ) want to exterminate our population as speculated by some then so be it! I'm sick and tired of people saying that they are soo bad and soo mean, all we gotta do is look at ourselves because WE are the only ones to blame for letting a group of people control the flow of the world. They can have a whole 2 hour segment on FOX about how a group of bankers control all that is necessary to do with the planet what they choose and a week later no one will remember, they'll choose to ingore it and go about their lives.
WE DESERVE ALL THAT IS HAPPENING TO US, WE'VE FAILED AS HUMANS!
Now let someone come and sugar coat this. Go on. Go on.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

So... YOU THINK you know what he thinks he knows, but you don't know if he knows what he said. If he did know, you don't if he ment it and if he did, you don't know if he just wanted to say people in power and use it because it is usual to call that to people in power, but if he was really calling them for what they may be, you don't know if they are what he thinks they may be. Also you don't know if he said it because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Did I undersatnd it correctly ???

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join