It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you would be interested in learning the history of the Illuminati and how they originated then read this book first published in 1798.

Proofs of a Conspiracy By John Robison, 1798

The table of contents:

Chapter 1 Schisms in Free Masonry

Chapter 2 The Illuminati

Chapter 3 The German Union

Chapter 4 The French Revolution

Under Chapter 2 --- The Illuminati

"It was then discovered that this and several associated Lodges were the nursery or preparation-school for another order of Masons, who called themselves the Illuminated, and that the express aim of this Order was to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil government."

Very interesting reading and it will open your eyes as to what is going on with our current world and the New World Order.

There are pdf sources available on the net.
One of which is located at bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
YOu guys are reading way too much into this. He said the "Illuminati of the country, if you will". He's making a comparison sort of like "the Bill Gates of Britain, if you will", "the Beyonce of Rock, if you will" He probably means the legislative and economic elite. And they didn't go immediately into commercial break. And I don't see discomfort on the anchors like some of the comments said.

Granted you must've been shocked when you heard it on a live broadcast and lost objectivity. I probably would've been, too. But you need to see it again to clarify everything.

BTW, I actually believe in the existence of the NWO. With all the evidences even retards should be able to tell.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now is the time for everyone in this thread to email CNBC and ask them about it. Some of us need to play dumb and ask things like "what did the caller mean when they said The Illuminatti?" And others need to come out and say that you agree. We need the full gambit on this one as a gift has been laid right into our laps.

A door has been opened and now it's up to us to prop it open!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
CNBC is not the only MSM network that has mentioned the illuminati. Yesterday, 23 October 2008, on Fox Business Channel, the "Happy Hour" show, the long haired kid Cody, mentioned the illuminati at least 5 times. He also said that he wrote a blog about it a few days prior. I dont have time to provide the link, so if anyone is interested to check it out, it might be relevant.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is the link to the MSNBC video clip on the MSNBC site:

MSNBC Video

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wow. Looks like if you go to FOX business and look up illuminati, this Cody guy seems to think it is with a capital I like Illuminati not just the "illuminati" or smart folks.....just my 2 cents.

SEARCH THREAD

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is an article from google cache where Jeffrey Saul also references the illuminati on the Raymond James website itself. Interesting that when you do a site search where the article resides for the word 'illiminati' nothing comes up in the results, yet the page is there.

/5jeqrz

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what caused the illuminati to spring into action with a reactive, rather than a thoughtfully conceived proactive, $700 billion bailout plan

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This was not a general statement, he was specific.

He identified Paulson as a member of the Illuminati and he was specific about the Illuminati in this country.

The Illuminati is not general, they have a specific goal. Many of them may not know about each other and the way you do that is break them up into different groups. That way they think they are following different agendas, but they all are following one agenda without even knowing it.

"A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible."

Woodrow Wilson

“There is nothing federal about the federal reserve nor are there any reserves. The name is a deception created back before the federal reserve act was passed in 1913 to make americans think that america’s central bank operated in the public interest.

the federal reserve is a private bank run by private stock holders and run purely for their private profit.”-The Money Masters

I remember the first time that i watched this, only about 3 months ago. I was shocked by these two sentences. It went against everything that i had thought about america. I thought there were all of these little problems that contributed to what is becoming corporate rule in america. But what the problem really was was simple and silent. We let some rich bankers run the printing machines that makes our money!

www.ronpaulwarroom.com...

“I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to whom it properly belongs.”-Thomas Jefferson

We have been warned throughout the years about this small group of men that actually control our country.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Wise Dome]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You can watch the video here:

CNCB Illuminati Video

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Apparently using the word "illuminati" actually only seems to refer to the big banks. This guy Cody on Fox News' 'Happy Hour' uses it a lot it seems.

Look at the youtube video where it's one of his Big 3. #2 is 'Illuminating the Illuminati...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I honestly think the context of the usage of the word "Illuminati" on CNBC is of no consequence. We can bicker over what he really meant by Illuminati but either way if he's referring to the PTB or just a group of banks/enlightened individuals regarding finance and stocks/the elite it all boils down to the same thing.

They are all one in the same. The "Illuminati" referring to banks/enlightened individuals/elite are all the same exact people that make up the PTB.

So the context is all the same. What gets me is that it seems like the usage of that word is becoming quite popular in the MSM. Whether they are trying to make people aware, target people who are 'in the know', or are conditioning people to accept that term when referring to the 'players' in the economy of this country, it all makes me very uneasy.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I looked up Jeffrey Sauter and other references to the word "illuminati" and found a link to a pdf client report he released through Raymond James.
www.r... aymondjames.ca/rjl_marketing/Library/Static/Assets/Documents/PDF/Market%20Commentaries/Jeff%20Saut/SAUT092908_074240.pdf
do a document search for the word - it's on the 2nd page. He uses it in lower-case lettering. This usage in writing typically generalizes the term, probably using it in reference to what is more commonly known as the "ruling elite" or "financial elite". That's how I'm seeing it now.
Considering why he would use that word on the MSM: Movies/books like "The Da Vinci Code" and those such as us on the internet have brought the word "illuminati" into the public consciousness at some level. The mainstream public may not be following conspiracies and Zeitgiest movies, etc., but many of them have heard the word at some point recently. In that half-attention state of the public mind, the majority will not have attached much meaning to it. And when that word becomes more prevalent in the MSM, then the MSM can direct the conscious meaning of it - it can be either a benign word now used to refer to the "elite" and the public will say: "Oh, is that all it means!", or they can click on to the side of it that ATSers, et. al. , are aware of and become afraid. There you have another divide: the continuously turned-off, and the freaked-out. Nice psychological game, eh? Just like racism and sexism. Just like war, xenophobia, and illegal immigrant issues. Just like the two-party political garbage that keeps us divided, and especially so during major elections.
And all this is going on at the same time right now.
Interesting. I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by martalen]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well that was a good find, I noticed that he didn't flinch or halfway say it, but emphatically as with out a doubt......
.......I don't even know if the news casters even caught it or that they knew to keep quiet and let it pass?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by martalen

Sauter Article
here's the link to the article. Can't seem to edit my previous post properly

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I didn't realize CNBC had so many people watching them....
ha ha ha... any way... if you guys want to know something...?
every one of those talking heads you see on CNBC have to PAY to
get on Air.... Now do you suppose they have an Agenda... like HELP buy my stock.... so I make it a point to listen for "The Stock is up 70% year to date where do you suppose its heading...? well my records show... 8 out of 10 do the opposite of what the person on CNBC says is going to happen ... USE CNBC to get good information... just go the opposite direction and use a stop....

[edit on 24-10-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What you are seeing in the markets is the worlds reaction to the possible election of Barrack Obama to President of the US.

The stock market predicts the future and what you are witnessing is the financial markets reaction to a possible Obama Presidency.

Plain and simple, the markets are freaking out because they know whats coming, higher taxes and bigger government under BHO.

The markets fear another Jimmy Carter in BHO and it's showing in the markets!

As we get close to election day and McCain/Palin pull even then ahead in the polls the markets will calm down.

When McCain is elected President the markets will stabilize and the world markets will follow.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They are illumined because they know what those black bars in documents cover up, they enact policy without you ever knowing, they speak, you listen.

They want you to pay taxes and die, and I think most people involved in government understand that there are choices made that they will never hear word of.

The banking dynasties must crumble, they are crumbling what they've perpetuated in order to create a more ideal world...

FOR THEMSELVES.

LET THE SLEEPER AWAKEN. PUT IN WORK. BREAK IT.

"Don't blame the hate that hate made"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The illuminati threat is very real. People keep saying why is this comment such a big deal? Why ISN"T this comment a big deal? That should be the real question..

And for the youtube video with the interview with the founder of the resistance.....I just watched that video and just watching it makes me very angry. The lady(I don't know her name) who was interviewing the two men, wouldn't even let the man get a word in without hounding him and chastising him on live tv for every comment he made. It ridiculous to watch, really. It so so blatantly obvious that her only goal is to make him appear a loony, paranoid freak. This wasn't an interview, it was a merely allowed to happen so they could publicly make a mockery of his ideals. American journalism controlled by corporate media at its best. Did anyone else see the video? Did no one else find it disturbing to watch? Personally, I'm absolutely pissed off right now, and I'm really getting fed up with this crap. How much longer will this go on?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, the problem is not that the market is deflating. This deflating market is a response/reaction to years of corporate corruption/greed and a very clueless and negligent Fed/US Treasury.

It pisses me off seeing Paulson and Bernanke smirk, laugh, look like they're loving life on the news and during that hearing before congress.

They should be fired and shamed! Yet they're getting a free ticket.

They both have millions of dollars that are safe, reputations in tact. No one is calling for them to be fired???

By the way, blaming this crisis on some invisible/mythical organization, The Illuminati, is not helping us see who the real crooks and scam artists are! They are on the news almost every day. They almost ruined our country, they are laughing at us (the middle class and lower middle class/poor) and getting away with it.

These people should lose their positions and be put on trial for causing a global recession, possible a global depression.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
You can watch the video here:

CNCB Illuminati Video

That was just surreal.

I don't even know how to comment just yet.

Someone or group is trying to keep this whole thing a float and blatant manipulation is right in our faces.

How can anyone trust this market or want to invest in it?

Answer: Not I. I have bowed out from the stock market months ago and will never put my faith in this type of system again. And lost a ton overall.

Lies, corruption, cover-up on a global scale? Sure put me back in at these
great bargain deals.

"What a fool believes."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join