It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Anybody noticed that all of the newscasters and guests on cnbc have been picking fights with each other ?intentionally? since the 611am illuminati comment? They are fighting so much you cant even tell what the heck they are talking about...
bits and pieces mabe but its the; we are fine and recovering against the wake up we are not stop putting out false info fight. Gawd have they been reading our board lately...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This all makes me so freaked out this along with the multiple threads on here about BLATANT references to things i.e. international incidents, martial law, etc. People always have an excuse that these words COULD have different meanings however when you put it all together it is almost like some kind of endgame "last call" if you will.....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Just watched that segment on CNBC, did he just mean the financial elite or the american branch of the illuminati,
"the illuminati of this country"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by toepick
"..wrong footed move by the illuminati of the country, if you will..."

so ya, it sounded more like he was using that just as one would use 'the powers that be', not naming 'the' Illuminati.

I tend to agree, he wasn't specific and his body language looked to say "for lack of a better term" so to speak.
To me it doesn't really matter what they're called or what they call themselves, this guy recognizes them as the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes.
It also doesn't matter to me if this financial situation was orchestrated or not, It may have been inevitable but they definitely seem to have sped things along to take advantage of it at the very least.
I suppose they have been doing it to poorer countries, enslaving them with debt. Why not just go for the whole thing, the planet that is.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Anyone who has followed this whole economic disaster since the beginning will know that the signs of manipulation and purposeful planned chaos have been all too obvious for the world to see.

From the first bailout hearings to the weekly stock market manipulations, this in my opionion has all been carefull orchestrated. You can see trends within the markets that have defied all common sense and all historical comparison.

I think our friend from Raymond James called it out, a man of his important stature and obvious intellect does not make a mistake or verbal gaffe by using a specific word like Illuminati to describe something vague or common place.

He was being specific. The verbage couldnt be any more clear. Rationalize it and spin it any way you want, he said what he said and that is that.

There has to be business men and corporate execs who also have souls, who are also tired of the manipulation and the destruction of the markets. Maybe Mr. Jeff is one of these few good men who want the truth to be known.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
first time commenter. -- love the site and ppl who contribute here, but i got to pull you guys up on something here.

illuminati is a word commonly used to describe 'those in-the-know' and the big shots in any context. I doesn't have to be taken for the noun, as in The Illuminati who (possibly -- I dunno) represent the bloodlines, hold all the power, etc. etc.

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by eddiemaiden_80
[Illuminati means enlightened]

I'm sure there'll be a lot of people that will tell you otherwise...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah and other happy words like "martial law" and "imminent" and "depression" and “generated crisis”and "total economic breakdown"...they can all mean different things too!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why is everyone here so quick to say he couldn't have meant the "Illuminati"? Don't you think a man in his line of work might actually know what is actually behind the curtain or are the people on this site arguing for 4 pages the only enlightened ones?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You don't need some Representative from Raymond James to tell you there is a Elitist group pulling the strings. I just don't understand you people that say there is no NWO how can you say that when so many people from so many positions of power have clearly stated that that is there agenda. you people deserve to be slaves, you are to ignorant to wake up.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Bringer]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think a lot of this is just arguing semantics. The Illuminati (fabled group of elite controlling the masses) and the illuminati (enlightened ones) are basically the same thing.
If he is refering to "those in the know / the elite" then it still pretty much ammounts to high level people in the know with some level of control over, in this case, markets.
Either way, hes shooting in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I was looking for that video and I found this. Watch:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
CNBC has been letting A LOT of stuff go lately .......what do you think this means folks?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

and lets not forget the calling for a bank holiday a few days ago....I cant find the link on cnbc or on here but it was said here was another thread from another website talking about it....

www.godlikeproductions.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.godlikeproductions.com...

I am sorry if my links are all screwy I am a newbie...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Illuminati are very weak at this point in their true intentions to strengthen their way back home. They will only find themselves at another dead end. Truly a sad story and a maze of torment.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Illuminati plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened"

Maybe he was just using the word for the meaning which I believe he may have, although I do HOPE & WISH he was openly confessing it was The Illuminati which if so is a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerKing
Why is everyone here so quick to say he couldn't have meant the "Illuminati"? Don't you think a man in his line of work might actually know what is actually behind the curtain or are the people on this site arguing for 4 pages the only enlightened ones?

This is just a reaction and some people are scared that these things that people have been talking about for years might be true.

When it's coming from a "conspiracy theorist" that's one thing but when it's coming from somewhere like a guest on CNBC people have to try to rationalize it in their minds.

It's just like when Bush said New World Order. People said he meant it in general terms or he didn't mean it the way "conspiracy theorist" mean it.

That's because it's one thing to debate these things on a message board but it's another thing to see things happening before your eyes. Sadly, people will have to face it one way or another.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
As for an explanation of why he said "Illuminati" expressly, it's quite possible that "Illuminati" has become, in certain sectors of society, a blanket, or catch-all, term for anyone behind the curtain pulling ropes, or being a puppet master. It needn't necessarily refer to THE Illuminati, as we may comprehend it. Or it could just be a way to give blame, but not specifically call out the names of the masters, Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc.. I'm sure no one with something to lose wants to call out their masters names on National T.V. and throw such a heinous accusation at them.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Jim Cramer on the market being rigged. Very interesting... (a few months ago)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Does the guy uses other latin words while speaking on tv?
Cuz if not it's kinda awkward to use that exact word...

besides they are not naive to that term.. and they know what people would understand if said...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Here is the link to the CNBC Interview. The guy is with Raymond James Investments.

www.cnbc.com...

Speed forward to 3:10 minutes into the interview, he mentions the "Illuminati" and "US Dept of the Treasury" in the same breath.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join