It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pics to be revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TN1

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The pictures i saw in the UFO magazine and in some web sites are really amazing but they have been moderated a little ...
I know what i am saying !!
They have been curlised so this picture look like a disk flying object.
But there is a good possibility that actually this is not a meteor or any other object ,meteors are not radiating so they can produce a disk shape ,their shape is more like glabal ,different colours means different temperature regions ,this cannot happen to a meteor ...
Nice one!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Listening to the guy who gives the talk on the link above and looking at the evidnece the fact that the movement and form of the objects involved seems to indicate that there may something else at work here.

Another point is a sun is a massive repository of energy. If you were a star traveler it would be a great place to stop and refuel your plasma/warp/ anti grav drive. Our Sun could be an inter stellar petrol station

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Originals.

news.bbc.co.uk...

jra

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
personaly i think these UFO images are nothing but rubbish. when you have an image that's 5 pixels in size and you "enhance" it.. it's going to make it look rather odd. go here... though im sure most of you will just say "they're lying!" or whatever...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just one question, why would NASA want to make there own satellite images look like UFO's?

jra

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
wow old thread...

NASA doesn't want there photos to look like UFO's, it's these other people that take NASA photos and "enhance" them and they start to see thing that they think are UFO's

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Please excuse my stupidity. Sometimes I dont read all the way into things as much as I should
. If we could look up the originals we can scrutinize it better.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah, those really look like asteroids... LOL....

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's not a flying saucer.

Hasn't anyone here seen Star Trek Deep Space Nine?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
It's not a flying saucer.

Hasn't anyone here seen Star Trek Deep Space Nine?

Are you trying to make a point? Care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Having had a quick look see at these pics I think they are pretty good but I�m not sure that all of them are of UFO�s but you can never tell with the governments.

Also if you wanted to release some actual photos of UFO�s what better way than to �hide� them in amongst some �doctored� pics so very few people would take them serious.

As to the pics where the image is more defined in the centre than the outside perhaps the thing in the centre is solid and the exterior is some cosmic gases around the craft?

<< 1   >>

join