It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dogu - Alien contact? Humans in our history meeting Aliens? An Atlantis connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wiki provided me a non informative source on the Chinese Dogu statues and so I decided to trust Google as everyone else does roaming out of my self interest with this.

Ok, so this may represent part of what we call a "fertility cult" belief system during the Jomon period wich is around 14,000 BC to 400 BC.

The Dogu statues are called "animalistic" in nature (PPFT, whatever), I can't give you full proof for extraterrestrial contact (Open mindedness please) and this doesn't mean that extraterrestrials can't have sexual parts simular or identical to us human beings. Because the truth is we are either lied about them or we (our Gov) fully dont recognize the entire non human being(extraterrestrial) activity from our ancient Earth civilizations.

Lets get to the pictures first! For debunkers / open minded observers about extraterrestrial activity.

Pictures of the Dogu; They are referred as god who were effigies of people, that manifested some kind of sympathetic magic. It may have been believed that illnesses could be transferred into the Dogū then destroyed, clearing the illness or any other misfortune.

Dubunker picture..
A picture of a man with primitive snow glasses "claimed to represent what the Dogu statues were supose to give true representation thereof.

Ok many of you will laugh "Yea right, Chinese aliens. Give me a break"

You would find it highly interesting to know about the Shinto mythology wich are in connection with the Dogon (a connection tie with these weird non human looking Dogu statues), who are depected as fish/reptile non-human beings).

They are said to have lived underwater and capable of walking on the surface. It is PROOF that an ancient Chinese underwater pyramid was discovered underwater. Once again "you'll say how does this tie with extraterrestrials", I'll tell you this,
HUMANS CANT BREATH IN WATER and this mythology certainly is very much what they are trying to tell you about the underwater pyramid.

How do we know these non human beings still dont exist? How do we know they don't? Have a good read on Shinto mythology www.onmarkproductions.com...

Here is another great read about the Dogu! www.geocities.com...

Ok so what about Atlantis? Remember the God Poseidon was "God" of the sea. He married the queen of the sea, had a child "Triton" who lived within the golden palace in the depths of the sea with his mother and dad and he was half-human half fish. www.pantheon.org...

Read the Atlantis myth at www.pantheon.org...

ISNT THIS COOL? I THINK SO AND A STRONG CONNECTION. Read more because Chinese mythology isn't the only EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT with the Atlanteans.

What about Christ and his connection to the ancient "fish" beings. He "Christ" isn't evil, but a good teacher of ATLANTIS! This is why you cant find ATLANTIS. Still searching for Atlantis?

PROOF for Christ connection -

The ancient Greeks found that Christ's name Christos had the same numerical value as fish.

As we enter the year 2000, a new millennium of the Aquarian Age dawns upon us— we

www.wisdomportal.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
wow bumpers. anyone? *pouts

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I dont understand how atlantis has come into connection with these Dogu types you refer to ... Atlantis =Advanced ancient civilisation based on science and deep thought. Dogu = Statues/Gods in shapes of men/Healing totems .
The two are hardly naturaly alligned to one another, in fact you might say they are dyametricaly opposed.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I dont understand how atlantis has come into connection with these Dogu types you refer to ... Atlantis =Advanced ancient civilisation based on science and deep thought. Dogu = Statues/Gods in shapes of men/Healing totems .
The two are hardly naturaly alligned to one another, in fact you might say they are dyametricaly opposed.

Dogu/Dogon are an advanced extraterrestrials [or possibly native] to Earth is the main message. And no , just because you see a statue or a picture doesn't mean it cannot exist in reality to the artistic expression [or however the expression was made, clay pottery, digitalized, etc) of the creator.

Abraham Lincoln has a statue that was made for him, are you referring he wasn't a real person either?

Totems are Native American, also Native americans have these Dogu/Dogon water serpent/fish beings.

Can you tell me since you posted, why archaeological evidence exists for many different cultures for the same very simular descriptions ? Im not talking about totems or clay, statues, but temples and pyramids among other fascinating places for historic reference dedicated to such non human beings.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I must admit i have only ever heard them called the DogON people, are they one and the same? ie - have knowledge about Sirius.
Its still interesting though, thanks for the info.I havent had chance to read all of it yet, as im on my lunch break
Thanks

Ignore that - ive just seen they are completely different topics.apologies.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by grifta]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gillespie

As we enter the year 2000, a new millennium of the Aquarian Age dawns upon us— we

Aren't you a bit behind the times there? It's nearly 2009 .....

As for Atlantis - not sure how a bronze age culture defeated in war by bronze age Athens connects with a much older culture in Japan?

Oh, and the dogu and dogon are completely different .... and so too are dogs, dugongs and donuts.

Dogu are statuettes produced by the Jomon in Japan, the Dogon are an African tribe with possible links to Egypt but who have no knowledge of any companion star to Sirius. Dogs have 4 legs, dugong have no legs (but, intriguingly, they are aquatic) and donuts are American doughnuts.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Oh, and the dogu and dogon are completely different .... and so too are dogs, dugongs and donuts.

Dogu are statuettes produced by the Jomon in Japan, the Dogon are an African tribe with possible links to Egypt but who have no knowledge of any companion star to Sirius. Dogs have 4 legs, dugong have no legs (but, intriguingly, they are aquatic) and donuts are American doughnuts.

thanks for that lesson

ive always wondered how many legs a dog had.....

[edit on 24-10-2008 by grifta]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I expected more detail from you "Essan" - without talking about American dohnuts. Are you a disinformation agent? If not......I expect more information. What exactly does dogs have to do with anything?

Originally posted by Gillespie

Aren't you a bit behind the times there? It's nearly 2009 .....

As for Atlantis - not sure how a bronze age culture defeated in war by bronze age Athens connects with a much older culture in Japan?

You havent even read any of the links and decided to post immediantly bashing the thread with your lack of understanding on such a thread. Nice job.

the Dogon are an African tribe with possible links to Egypt but who have no knowledge of any companion star to Sirius.

The amphibian Nammos came from Sirius to Earth, what does companion stars have to do with this?

The Nommos from the Dogon tribe are considered to be saviors and spiritual guardians, were allegedly more fishlike than human, and had to live in water.

According to The Dogon, the Nommo was crucified and resurrected and in the future will again visit the earth, this time in human form. Later he would assume his amphibious form and rule the world from the waters. [Hence the Christ connection on Atlantis]

They called the Nommos 'Masters of the Water', 'The Monitors', 'The Teachers or Instructors', 'Saviors', and 'Spiritual Guardians'.

Read more www.halexandria.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi Gillespie welcome to ATS. I see your knew here so I will just say that it would have been a good idea to do a quick search before starting a topic that is not new news. This topic has been discussed numerous times on ATS, this would explain your lack of interest from the regular memberships as a whole on this topic. This is old news and an old topic, I realize that because you just discovered all of this you are excited about it and want to discuss it, but courtesy indicates that you should first check for existing threads about a topic when starting a new thread before posting it. There is much information to be found in the existing topics. Good luck to you in your search. For me there is nothing new here to discuss.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
But Gillespie, don't you think there may be a link between the Dogon and their seafaring 'gods' (misrepresented by some as aquatic beings) and the dugong - who really are aquatic beings?

(the point about the dogs was to show that similarity in the English spelling of a name or word does not mean there is any real connection)

The amphibian Nammos came from Sirius to Earth, what does companion stars have to do with this?

The Dogon supposedly knew of Sirius B and Sirius C - which is the main (only) basis for the allegations that they had contact with aliens.

new topics

top topics

join