It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the first race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Most of us believe that the human race was the first intellegent race to devolpe on this planet... Well most of us are wrong! as long believed by many in the scientific communities the earths axis did not always lean on it current tilt ...... meaning the southren polar region was once a habital region mostlikely resembeling the northren region of south america. as global warming receeds the shelf, and provides a longer summer season the reasearch on this forgotten land has been able to be expanded. Just last week a coring team from the U.S un covered a piece of faberic in one of its sampels from the West Antarctic Ice Sheet. testing was done on this and it was found to to be laced with traces of Helium-4 (a product of the fusion that occures in stars, and also believed to be essiental in the process of cold fusion). This is the first piece of concrete information to support the advanced first race theory.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Don't bias your opinion or anything....

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well how else can you explain the faberic or the traces H-4

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sentient, please, instead of intelligent? Do you have a link to this info?

That's a really awesome find in my opinion. I have always held a personal belief that this planet may have once been checked out by some crazy advanced civilization when it was still in the "uber-continent" phase. I don't think "they" would have given a crap unless that is what lead to humans killing of all the early "human" species. I liked that Alien versus Predator movie because of the Antartic tie-in to early human civilization

I hope there is more investigation into the "lost land" some day. Pretty neat "what if" scenarios crop up, like the mentioned find here.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Do you have a credible sourse to back up your claim?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
just search H-4 found in antartic ice field, i found it by looking into that sweedish guy who thinks hes on the track to cold fusion.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I guess at no point in the suns Billions of years of existence could it have had a coronal mass ejection large enough to reach earth, thus depositing TRACES of helium-4.
Buy the way, Degradation of of some of the heavier elements produce this

check your ref. before you riffety ref. yourself.

Helium-4 (42He or 4He) is a non-radioactive and light isotope of helium. It is by far the most abundant of the two naturally occurring isotopes of helium, making up about 99.99986% of the helium on earth. Its nucleus is a boson and an alpha particle, having two protons and two neutrons. Alpha decay is a common decay mode for many radioactive isotopes. In fact, alpha decay of heavy elements is the source of most naturally occurring helium-4 on earth. Helium-4 is also a byproduct of nuclear fusion in stars.

When helium-4 is cooled to below 2.17 kelvins (–271 °C), it becomes a super fluid, with properties that are very unlike those of an ordinary liquid. For example, if helium-4 is kept in an open vessel, a thin film will climb up the sides of the vessel and overflow. Another name for this property of Helium is Rollin film. This strange behavior is a result of the Clausius-Clapeyron relation and cannot be explained by the current model of classical mechanics nor by nuclear or electrical models; it is only understood as a quantum mechanical phenomenon.

wiki and google

[edit on 23/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
thats a strech despite the fact H -4 makes up a extreamly large amount of the helium found the earth it needs to be 100% pure to be seen in its liquid fourm so to find it traped in ice tousands and thousands of years old means there must have bee a aboundence at that location and time, and also a extra the solar flare would have been so hugh to hit the earth and desposit the H-4 it would of ruined the earth and we wouldn't be here

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Key phrase here, thousand of years ago.
Also just because there was a mass ejection does not mean that matter did not reach earth.
We are bombarded daily by solar particles.
I digress, I will give you that.
Still heavy elements do exist on earth, Helium 4 is the most naturally occurring form of helium and the facts remain apparent despite the claim that is it proof of other activity before mankind.

Spell check ain't so bad either.
Denotes that you took time and effort to come to your conclusions.
What is understood goes without being said.
Welcome to ATS

[edit on 23/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have searched all over the net, and it seems that the fabric you mentioned is actually the layering of ice which they do take analysis to see the prominent chemicals in the atmosphere at time of freezing.. sorry I don't think you read it right.

new topics

top topics

join