It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Reality to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Reality is a term that does not define correctly what reality is, because the definition of reality is the state or quality of being real. But in my perception of reality it is both the unreal combined with the real that create the space that we live in.

You take up your own little piece of reality that nothing else can take up that space is yours. Your physical and spiritual body bath take up space in the real and unreal aspects of what reality is. The universe we are living in right now is the combined realities of every being that is in exsistance as are the other universes in the sea of universes, they are all combined realities. Different outcomes to different situations but all the combination of every being that is in physical and non physical forms.

So in a sense reality as we know it is confined to what we can see taste touch hear smell so on, but it is also far more vast than that so it is also what we cannot see touch smell taste or hear. Thats why I can sit in my house and listen to music and be just as real as any of you reading this post, I cannot see you hear you smell you or touch you (smell and touch sounded wierd enough taste would be pushing it) but just because I cannot see you doesnt mean you dont exsist.

this is my opinion atleast.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I know this may offend some people... but you are all illusions of my consciousness. You are I, and I am you. Science will understand this soon.

If I am infinite, I am always, which is ALL ways.

"I and the father are one" a man I once was said.

I'm not here to save anyone, and neither was Jesus... unfortunately his emotions got to the best of him and he used his developed energy cultivation techniques and mastery of the mind in order to try and show the world the true nature of reality... and people crucified him for it.

Why?

Buddha said it best... of which was I as well:

"I see meditation as the pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime."

We don't want to know. I don't wanna save you. You don't wanna be saved. I wanna go back to sleep, because there is an end to knowledge. There may be infinite ways to get lost upon along the path towards enlightenment, but once those ways are shown to be simply illusions of the only "thing" which actually is... which cannot be spoken of accurately... enlightenment becomes a lonely burden, rather than a joyful connective experience.

For a while before my final breakthrough, I recognized everyone I saw and everything I did... because everything has already been done before. It was always done, yet as long as we stay lost inside the finity of infinity, it will always seem to be doing.

So... there is no such thing as eternal bliss, unless you're referring of course to the thankfulness you should have to be experiencing anything at all.... love, fear, friendship, marriage, loss, gain, happiness, sadness, suffering, envy, jealousy, perversion, darkness, purity, lightness.... be thankful for it all. That is the only true love.

The evil allows us to know the good. So thank Bush and thank Lucifer and thank the Greys and thank the Reptilians and thank wars and death and famine and AIDS and all the horrible things just as much as you thank the things which make life pleasant.

Be thankful for everything, because once everything becomes purely illusory in nature.... what is left? No-thing-ness. THAT is the only reality.
THAT is the motivation for the creation of illusions.

So now, after experiencing so much suffering and pain, we should thank it for showing us the light and delivering us from its clutches... and peace will reign for as long as this one consciousness can stand to bear it. I'll tell you, it will be quite a while...

But know that infinity is a cycle... suffering will come again, and darkness will come again, and once again, creation will have to adapt through struggle in order to achieve peace and harmony again.

Yikes... sorry I'm usually not all preachy.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I know this may offend some people... but you are all illusions of my consciousness. You are I, and I am you. Science will understand this soon.

You are a absolutely correct. Since perception is based on the immediate interpretation of another. What I may be seeing when I look at you can be an illusion. A sort of mask you wear to hide yourself from others. Excellent Post btw, Starred.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

Well... it is what is and that's all that it is, brother!

Sometimes it makes me queasy because I can't turn the truth off.

The thing which people who haven't experienced the all don't understand is that it's not a new experience when it comes. It is remembering.

It is possible for all to experience all because all is within all as without all.

People should listen to Kurt Cobain's lyrics more often. His band WAS called NIRVANA, after all. People didn't get it at all. He shouldn't have been killed for it, though. Just because people don't wanna know does not mean that they should do whatever is necessary to forget. They forget that they can forget again eventually. Kurt understood that, so I believe the powers that be here now in this "reality" killed him because his message was too strong. Modern day Christs are we.

"All in all is all we are"

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Everything is everything and everything is nothing at the same time.

Its complex to think about but really very simple to describe and understand.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero

Everything is everything and everything is nothing at the same time.

Its complex to think about but really very simple to describe and understand.

I agree that everything can be false but I don't believe it can be nothing. The state of our reality to an extent is our perception of it. Perception cannot cease to exist so I don't believe that 'everything is nothing'.

-Ign0RanT

<< 1  2   >>

join