It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of the "American" (let's end racism and xenophobia!)...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Yes it is. I am a strong believer in the view that people shouldn't discriminate in one another but rather recognize the contributions certain groups or nations have made to society.

I am sure that every group/nation has made contributions to society (however small)
. This is an awesome thing to realize. Another great thing to think about is that we all have the same starting point!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Indeed. It's nice to know that everyone gives to society. I like your second point.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I like your second point.

Thanks! Are there any others that agree with me?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I completely agree. Also if you think about this the terms "america" and "American" shouldn't even be used to describe this country and it's people because this entire continent is America, anybody born in this continent is an "American" because this country is the "united states OF america" not just "America"

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
I completely agree. Also if you think about this the terms "america" and "American" shouldn't even be used to describe this country and it's people because this entire continent is America, anybody born in this continent is an "American" because this country is the "united states OF america" not just "America"

Thanks for reviving this old thread! And you have just made a great point too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join