It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real history of humankind, the Earth, and Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Please share the story, Im sure you have something of interest. It may help me see areas that are dark.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Oh boy, where do I start.

How about with before the Big bang.

Bear in mind this was a long time ago so I'm drawing on mainly key moments. We, the collective consciousness after having been woken up found a way to combine to form a basic expression of ourselves similar to today’s body. I don't recall us having wings or anything like that but bear in mind these were early days of existence. To cut a long story short we experienced a kind of fear/negativity for the first time emanating through the collective. This negativity soon grew in power to also become a conscious entity. It started to create a sense of unease throughout and was eventually ejected from our domain into deep space.

Basically it was forgotten about but as I am about to explain it came back to bite us in the arse.

Were always on the look out for clues to our beginnings and would listen to space attentively for any clues to our origin. One day we heard something and it sounded genuine. What we didn't realise is that it was of old, yes it was associated with that chaotic soul we kicked out. They had obviously worked out how to contact us and what would work in terms of deceiving us. Anyway we fell for it and collectively entered the world where the transmission was coming from. Due to the nature of the physics involved this was the first big bang. The normal process of creation went on for some time but the difference was that 'they' occupied the higher ground this time! It has been a fight from thereon in. They even recreated the same episode regarding the original ejection of the chaotic soul from the original domain using clones/likenesses of the same individuals present at that time (except these were malevolent versions) they figured out who the Godhead was and ejected him into the Garden of Eden. This is the story we have come to know as Adam and Eve which is believe it or not true! Except that Adam was actually God incarnate which few people if any know about.

Of course during that creation they had the upper hand as Eve thoughtfully created the connection needed to their past (yes the apple incident) thereby making it even harder to rise above the mire for Adam and his kind.
They never lost sight of Adam of course and eventually over time their combined malevolent energies caused Adam to become a black hole (my best guess but certainly along the same lines) ready for another big bang, again with control and greed being the order of their day.

And that brings us to our modern day universe which as I mentioned in my previous post was preceded with the words 'This is wrong'. which makes sense to me given our history.

So my theory as to why so many come here, they come for the ultimate prize, to rescue God or if you’re bating for the other side, to enslave him or contaminate purity.

Now believe me when I say I didn't just dream this up, or channel it. I remember it for real.

Deep huh!

Shine on.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Very interesting story, please do tell us more.

Not sure if the negativity you talk about is that "evil" is just a part of creation/god. A way to make things explainable, like you need cold to apreciate warmth.

Withouth + or - there would be nothing to see, experience, just be.

Are you saying materialist existance is the creation of that negative souls/energy?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Fascinating...except....THERE WAS NO BIG BANG

Maybe you're mixing memories up of being in a battle/war and hearing, say, a cannon? 'Cause you def. didn't hear/see any big bang, given there wasn't one in the first place just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

The negativity I speak of had not yet manifested as evil in those early days but rather was a manifestation of fear, indecision and instability leading to early stages of paranoia.

It is not true we need negativity in the form of evil as a balance. The problem often stems from the interpretation of negativity (which is intentional). With reference to polarity eg the + and - of a battery then yes this is fine but the same cannot be said by comparison for good and evil. Evil's inherent goal is contamination of purity and chaos. This in no way is needed as a progressive mechanism of nature, reorganization possibly but not chaos per se.

To clarify no I'm not saying that material existence is the creation of that negative soul’s energy (negative in the sense of ill intention), creation is inherently Gods work. Generally speaking the way it has panned out though on the physical plane is not as intended and has resulted in so much pain and war throughout mankind. This negativity (not polarity!) as it did in the early days of creation continues to feed and empower the demons, malevolent ones etc. Few realise that fear, stress, chaos, incarceration etc leads to an expelling of energy which is channeled back to the demons. Yes we are literally giving them our chi energy when we are fearful etc. Ergo they are using our own energy against us. One point I also would like to make is that energy buys them more and more time to increase fear in our system and maybe others thereby buying them even more time. This is the cycle we have become trapped in and why so many refer to the fact that it almost feels like enslavement here on earth, which in my opinion it is. Trust me we are so far off the mark when it comes to fulfilling out spiritual and physical potential it hurts.

Consequently we are also solidifying this reality leading to its low vibrational or illusory state.

Hope this helps.

Shine on.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I checked out the thread you linked to but am struggling to connect it to the history of the Universe... Maybe I didn't read far enough...? I was reading about Qi (Ki) and chromosomes... But nothing about history.

Well Qi and chromosomes are aspects of human history that go back very very far lol

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Eventually i'll make a thread about the current times and future, i just haven't been up to it lately

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that, history, only happened once, and only once. It only happened one way, one time. There may be a thousand versions of it weaved in and out of history depending who was the winner at that time.

I give humanity more credit about keeping its records.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There may be a thousand versions of it weaved in and out of history depending who was the winner at that time.

But what happened when there was no winner?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

There may be a thousand versions of it weaved in and out of history depending who was the winner at that time.

But what happened when there was no winner?

A clear record of events is allowed to be recorded.

It is obvious to me that external intervention has been present with humanity during its time here on earth. There has been times of tranquility and turmoil, and threw those times "Things" have been seen in the sky, records of the events have been kept.

Humanity itself, that being human beings, have always been a loving, caring, creation. Caring enough to record its history in one fashion or form since virtually the genesis of its birth. It has done this in times without "Intervention" What other life form on this planet has done this?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
woot woot for the ultimate thread ever

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If your interested in the intervention theory you need to check out an interview with Lloyd Pye that will be on Paranation later tonight.

The show airs at 11pm EST (August 18th)

Paranation Is a show where you can justify your eccentricities, See the world through different eyes and learn things that no one has dared to teach you before be sure to check it out!.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If people want to know about how mankind started and who god is go to www.stopnwo.com and go down the left side to the Annunaki/sumerian section

top topics

<< 1   >>

join