It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought "alexander litvinenko"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The russian ex agent who been killed in london by radiation

I strongly believe it wasnt a radiation "polonium "

I believe it was part of the spychological war that UK and USA is spreading all over the world ..

Big Doses of Chemotherapy Drug could Kill Patient

Big dosesof Chemotherapy could give the result that we have seen on litvinenko

baldness and death ...

Chemotherapy drugs are designed to kill cancer cells while causing as little harm as possible to healthy cells.

Which means that an overdoes get you killed .

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Rrrright, do you have any basis for your belief that Alexander Litvinenko was having cancer treatment at the time? Because afaik he wasnt.

If he was, do you believe that the large amount of medical professionals a chemotherapy patient would pass thru were all bought and conspired to break there own medical code and kill their patient? Not to mention the doctors involved in his poisoning treatment, and the coroners involved in the autopsy?

My guess is that you are russian?

But yes i do think the west over plays our relations with russia (just look at the fake-fuss caused over georgia), but then, they have started flying their bombers into our air space recently...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What about the traces of polonium that was found at the Emirates stadium & the restaraunt he was at.
Was that just a cover up? Sorry but your theory seems a bit far fetched IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well where did I mention that he had cancer ?

I said he been poisoned by this kind of medicide " chimotherapy " it wasnt polinium .. beside do I have to believe that the police really found polinium ?

Are you trying to say that the media is a trusted source ? I should believer everything they publish ?

So That explain that many people still believe that John Kennedy Jr died in Accident and he wasnt assassinated !

It is a psychological war ... always trying to impose pressure on public .. beside they said he was muslim .. so the world go against us more and more

See how muslims trade in Nuclear weapons !

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shery
Well where did I mention that he had cancer ?

I said he been poisoned by this kind of medicide " chimotherapy " it wasnt polinium... beside they said he was muslim...

Why would he have had chemotherapy if he didnt have cancer?

beside they said he was muslim...

No one said he was a muslim!

Can you post a timeline of events, the key players involved and their motivations as you believe happened to try and fill the gaps in this theory? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There's a lot of info about the Litvinenko case in this thread:

Putin does it again!!! (poisoned spy)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
First it doesnt make sense to kill him with polinium in a public place ...
Beside he looked as a cancer patient at the picture that the media did publish ... That is exactly what the chemotherapy do to patient .. baldness and weakness then death .

Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko (Russian: Алекса́ндр Ва́льтерович Литвине́нко) ... "Litvinenko's Father Says Son Requested Muslim Burial" ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko - 171k - Cached

Although three times the usual quantity of thallium was found in his system, it would not have been enough to bring on such extreme symptoms and the hospital has found no sign of radioactivity.

Dr Paul Travers of the Anthony Nolan Trust, a register of bone marrow donors, said: "The symptoms of hair-loss, gut problems and bone marrow failure are classic examples of the body struggling to cope with rapidly dividing tissues, either through cancer or chemotherapy."
www.telegraph.co.uk...'s-last-words-of-defiance.html

Just because you're exposed to radiation doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose your hair, though. Whether your hair falls out can depend on what element you came into contact with and in what dosage. People who receive external-beam X-ray radiation tend to lose hair only on the parts of their bodies that were directly exposed. The effects of chemotherapy can also vary, depending on the type of chemo administered.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why doesnt it make sense to use polonium?

No instant effects: enable the assasin to get out of the country.

Slow painful and public death: Allows for maximum press exposure and tortuous death of the dissident.

Rare and traceable Radioactive material: Leaves the victim in no doubt why he is dying and who killed him. A direct message from the State, and a clear warning to others.

I think we all must know people who have undergone chemotherapy and Radiotherapy, people quite close to us. I didnt see any effects like that when the chemo was applied, although i dont underestimate the effects it has on the body. But when i saw this person going thru Radiotherapy, thats when all the sysmptoms i associate with cancer patients started occuring, hair loss, appearance of rapid ageing etc

I dont see how chemotherapy could have killed him if he wasnt a willing participant in some treatment program, because afaik it is an ongoing process over many weeks.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My Mom had a cancer .. and I saw the chemotherapy did the same result as what i have seen in alexander picture on hospital ..

The message is nothing but to keep people under pressure .. why no one else did effected by the polinium but Alex ?

Why the waitress and waiters and other people who work in the restaurant were well and fine ?

I just dont buy this story about polinium .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My Mom had a cancer .. and I saw the chemotherapy did the same result as what i have seen in alexander picture on hospital ..

The message is nothing but to keep people under pressure .. why no one else did effected by the polinium but Alex ?

Why the waitress and waiters and other people who work in the restaurant were well and fine ?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Have you ever head the term "long, drawn out exasperated sigh"? Nobody else was affected by the polonium because IT'S AN ALPHA emitter, which he ended up INGESTING. Alpha particles can be stopped by such things as: paper, skin, air, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING AT ALL. They cause far more damage to cells than other kinds of radiation, but aren't likely to have any effect unless they're produced from a source inside the body. a gram of polonium 210 a foot away from you is mostly harmless, while a microgram ingested or inhaled is a sentence of certain death.

his symptoms are completely consistent with radiation poisoning, which you obviously have no clue about.

top topics

join