It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me about the JFK Assassination Conspiracies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ok I have to write a research paper on the JFK Assassination and it has to be debatable and I want to try to prove a conspiracy if possible. Which conspiracy would I be able to prove with the most information to support it and how can i disprove that Oswald was a lone assassin and killer?? any info. about the JFK assassination would also be helpful! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why don't you try using the search button on the thread instead of doing this? Only you will know which conspiracy seems more plausible to you. There are tons of information/threads/websites available on this. Just pick one and go. I think that is the point of a research assignment, no?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Lol i guess but most of them that i find dont have much proof and i was doing research ive rented some movies but they suck because they are old and just show the video of him getting shot over and over. Thought this would be easier to do than it is but there isnt that much info online that is backed with proof.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Signed up just for this, eh? What's wrong with kids and schools today? They rather have someone do the work for them so they don't have to utilize their brains.

There's a wealth of information at your fingertips. At least make an effort.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I didnt sign up just for this I have been reading threads for a long time and I thought I would ask since most people know good websites etc about this kinda stuff...damn really hatin on me lol and as ive said b4 i have done lots of research already so iits not like im askin u to write my paper for me!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If it was me, I wouldn't try to figure out who is responsible, because Its a very deep rabbit hole and no one would believe you anyway.

Instead, focus on the coverup and trying to prove that there is a secret US government and that they lied to cover up what really happened.

JFK wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve which made him very unpopular with the very powerful, privately owned central banks who own the federal reserve. The decision to kill JFK was ultimately made by the Vatican when JFK openly declared that he would put the interest of US citizens above the interests of the papacy (The Vatican / Jesuit conspiracy which has infiltrated and controls every western intelligence agency and government). JFK was disobeying the Vatican, and it may have had to do with revealing to the world the existence of extraterrestrial life. Now of course if you go this route, your teacher will probably stop reading your paper, but truth is often stranger than fiction.

Good luck finding anyone that will believe you or even listen to anything about JFK. The power wielded by these people goes beyond military and assassinations, they literally CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS.

I suggest focussing on proving that the official story and the Warren Commission were fraudulent. This is actually very easy to do because the 'findings' of the Warren Commission is almost as flimsy as the 9/11 commission.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here are some speeches that you will find very interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How about you write about how JFK's father, Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr., a known Irish bootlegger, helped finance black budgets of the CIA and mafia by moving drugs into the United States via his fathers old friends. Joseph's father, P. J. Kennedy, held an import business called P. J. Kennedy and Company which was located in Boston, and was a whiskey-importing business. His son, Joseph P. Kennedy (John's father) soon took a similar path and held a company named Somerset Importers. Part of the deal of doing the dirty work for the CIA and mafia, Joseph mandated that his eldest son, whom he could directly control, become president. The CIA and Mafia liked the idea.

Ultimately his elder son, Joseph Kennedy Jr., died in WWII, and he became determined to make his eldest surviving son, John F. Kennedy, president. John was elected president in Nov of 1961. Once John was elected president his father and the CIA planned to take control of the nation at whole. On December 19, 1961, at the age of 73, Kennedy's father suffered a major stroke. With John alone to do what he pleases, and without the control of his father, the CIA became very nervous, and stepped in.

The rest is history.

Have fun with your paper.

Edited for clarity

[edit on 23-10-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You might start by researching JFK on ATS. Also, looking at books on the JFK Assassination from all perspectives would be a good start, too. Books on the anti-conspiracy side include "The Warren Commission Report" and "Case Closed". Some pro-conspiracy books include "Rush To Judgement", "High Treason", and "Mafia Kingfish". And this is in addition to countless other websites on the internet.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
research and learn for yourself. the goal is not the way. the way is the way.

snatch the conspiracy theory from my mind, grasshopper. when you snatch it, it will be time for you to leave.

just joshin'-ish.

you MUST investigate conspiracy theory for yourself. accepting any single train of thought on the issue will lead you to a dead end.

the JFK conspiracy could STILL be THE LYNCH PIN that disables the nazi/bolshevik/secret society CONSPIRACY that still RUINS our lives every single hour of every single day.

rebel with knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join