It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Activation Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks, should come in handy.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The majority of the New Age material out there is run by ETs. People are channeling ETs and getting info on how to activate DNA. The problem is many don't realize they are being tricked by these ETs into activating DNA in a reverse order that is actually harming individuals. There is an order to things and there is a correct way to do this sort of thing. It is up to each person to discern for themselves what that correct way is. However there is a natural way that it works. Wouldn't you at least agree with that. i mean think about it. your heart for instance works a certain way. if something goes off kilter you have all sorts of problems. DNA is part of your anatomy and there is a correct way it is supposed to operate. be careful is all i'm saying.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No you do not have to take yoga. In fact i would stay away from that. if you want a safe way to activate your kundalini the site i provided is the place to do it. As i posted before there are ways in which all these energetic processes work correctly. In other words there is one way. just like the heart example i gave. your heart works a certain way if it is made or forced to work a different way you end up with problems. same with DNA, kundalini etc. There is one way to activate it naturally. i believe i have found that way with in the teachings of azurite press. check it out for yourself and discern for yourself always.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
you don't need anyone to activate anything for you. All you need is within your own power. teachings such as the ones found on azurite press are there to help you remember how to activate yourself. don't give your power away to other beings by believing that they are gifted an you are not.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Definatly do not buy the new age CD. try something good like 'Pelt - Ayahuasca' if you want real good meditative music.

I dont doubt the benfits of mediation and similar exercises, but activating your DNA via a CD is definatly psuedobabble.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Edit: Paragraph made redundant by previous posters edit.

Anything based on the solfeggio scale has potential to change ones life. Anything else I would only comment on after trying it.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

...Anything based on the solfeggio scale has potential to change ones life. Anything else I would only comment on after trying it.

Is it necessary to run the entire 6 parts of the Solfeggio frequencies to achieve the best results? Or are particular parts (say 528 Hz) as beneficial alone?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

I've used 528 more than the others, as this frequency gives physical relief, while the others have a more metaphysical enlightenment veign, which is something I'm still tuning into. There are pages out there on the web which associate the different notes to their effects, some quick research will get you the info you need.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Edit: Paragraph made redundant by previous posters edit.

I only took out a couple of duplicated words, why did that make your paragraph redundant?

Ive made puretones in the solfeggio scale before, they sound a little fatigueing. How are you supposed to use them and what exactly are they supposed to do?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You listen to them, which is the same as to say you put your body under their influence. Different frequencies will provoke different results, it's all on the web. It can be tedious, which is why it's best to listen to them compiled into actual musical tunes. How they work is the simplest thing to explain, they are sound, which is energy, and they provoke sympathetic ressonance from your body, in a physical mechanism much the same as getting warm from sunlight. It's all just wavelengths of energy, with the trick being finding the the right wavelengths or frequencies for positive outcomes. In a word they energise you, although the energy for dna repair, 528hz, is different than the ones for breaking up crystalized emotional patterns, which frequency I don't recall off memory.

Btw, I'm no guru for this stuff, I've just tried it and it had palpable results. I'm still learning.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The solfeggio music ive heard seems to just pick a tone and drone over it. To me the scale sounds real dissonant, especially a transition to 741hz or 852hz, i would not associate it with a pleasurable calming emotion. Plus all the frequencies are located in the range which gives you serious ear fatigue. I cant imagine its very good for your ears at higher volumes.

I agree sound can have biological effects tho. Some older makes of car are known to make people feel sick from LFOs from the engine, and at high SPLs you can resonate the human eye causing visuals from all the modes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Then you haven't heard the right music I guess. Jonathan Goldman's "Holy Harmony" is a good place to start. You're right about some of the tones being hard on the ears, but I have found that at lower volumes and used as ambient music they have a calming effect.

Also I am pretty sure there is a lot of fake stuff going around, not just by mystake but also by disinformation, as spiritual enlightenment of mankind is against some powerfull people's agendas.

If you want to be honest you have to accept the positive aspects of music and sound, not just highlight the negative ones, as you did in the end of your post.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

i thought hallucinatory eye resonance was a positive example!

Bioacoutics is a fledgling science so who knows what effects sound can have on the body, maybe its just the case that the negative aspects are far easier to quantify. I do know tho that i have had alot of high spl exposure to the whole spectrum at one time or another, including infrasound, and i havnt noticed any discernable effects either way.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes, for 21st century man this is a new science, but in pre-history I have a feeling it was an established one. And yes, we're still fumbling around in the dark for the most part regarding bioaccoustics. I only looked into it at any sort of depth recently.

One thing which I suspect is this is a sympathetic process, ie, if the person is not open to it, even if the frequencies are the "right" ones his body-mind complex won't be able tune into them and ressonate to the energy. This has a curious parallel to the concept of faith, which for most of my life I mocked and discarded... till I really sat down and thought about it. So bare this concept in mind, this might not be something that actuates fully in an automatic manner, you may have to unlock yourself to be able to tune into it, to be able to benefit from it. Faith could function in a similar fashion regarding ones personal relation to god, to the consciousness field, to whatever underlines reality.

That said, I've seen physical external effects from the 528 frquency, so I do propose there is observable phenomena here. But, much like quantum physics, the observer could be part of the experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join