It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Activation Question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Do any of you have personal experience with DNA activation, and do you know ways on how to do it?

If you do not know what DNA activation is, there's info here www.dnaperfection.com...

And also, do you think these CD's they are selling really work? www.activateyourdna.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatSleepParalysisGuy

what next eat your self thin chocolate bars?

unfortunatley no buying a cd wont turn you into superman no matter how much you try and make your dna change by staring at your toe and going cross eyed

Most people know that DNA is the 'blueprint of life' and is located in every cell of the body. In addition to each chromosome's 2 strand double helix of DNA, there are an additional 10 etheric strands of DNA available to each human, which have been dormant since the beginning of recorded history. Each additional strand possesses attributes that permit the individual to perform greater human accomplishments.

im going to write a letter of complaint to the human genome project .. im pretty sure they kept the superman genes quiet .. i will demand full disclosure

sounds like series 3 of heroes only the good doctor made a cd version of the syrum

[edit on 23/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 23/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Ha ha, I understand man, just have an open mind

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not sure about activation, but if you want to do a little DNA maintenance you might want to check out my mood...

I can vouch that it works.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Not sure about activation, but if you want to do a little DNA maintenance you might want to check out my mood...

I can vouch that it works.

528hz?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you think about it,if your DNA was inactivated wouldn't that make you dead?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
his favorite radio station

you body funstions better under posative influence so bieng happy helps everything fundtion a little better so your dna functions a little better too

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
If you think about it,if your DNA was inactivated wouldn't that make you dead?

DNA activation is commonly understood as making active the supposedly junk dna so that an individual has enhanced perception and/or abilities. It is thought of as a personal evolution and the biological level, turning an ordinary human into something a bit more advanced... Most humans only use a fraction of their dna.

It's part of new age mysticism, but my personal experiences suggest there may be some validity to the concept. At the very least expanded awareness is indeed possible.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes, google it to initiate yourself into sound therapy. Sound is everything. Another thing to google is the "Solfeggio scale". The reason why I indicate it will become obvious with a little bit of reading, and even more obvious if you experiment.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I have activated it. My only word of advice is be careful.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Yes, google it to initiate yourself into sound therapy. Sound is everything. Another thing to google is the "Solfeggio scale". The reason why I indicate it will become obvious with a little bit of reading, and even more obvious if you experiment.

I looked it up and thanks, that's very interesting stuff to know.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

I have activated it. My only word of advice is be careful.

If you don't mind, could you tell me what type of method(s) you used to activate it?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I have been working with the techniques from these teachings for 2 years now and there IS a difference. I can promise it works and is a very safe way to activate your DNA, I've seen the results first hand from myself and others. So many people think you don't have to do anything that it will all happen naturally and that is simply not true. Activating one's DNA is an active process that requires focus and action to be taken by an individual. I would also say you need to be careful what techniques you are using as some (actual most) out there truly will harm your DNA template by design (you can thank the manevolent ETs for that) instead of helping you. Use discernment wisely.

azuritepress.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Look into kundalini energy.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

You lost me with the aliens....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'd also be very wary of those sites charging money. When mine was activated I gained only a couple abilities. It was mainly a cleansing. My anxiety disorder went away which was the most stellar part. It is and was very painful.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks for that link azurite. SkepticalSteve, I've read a little about Kundalini before, but don't you have to take up Kundalini Yoga to learn how to use or awaken it?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There are meditations. Mine came by accident after an injury I think. There are supposedly people that can activate it for you who are given that gift.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Meditations huh, that's interesting, since I'm a meditater myself. Do you have any meditations or sites with meditations for this that you would recommend?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't know any. This seemed reasonable though given others I've read edgarcayce.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join